Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that football top isn't a piss take and a sly way of baiting tattle well.....😳
Can see why he's got no mates now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Actually what’s the significance of the numbers? Being a bit slow I thought at first it was the last digits of their year of birth but then Ron would be 19 and Len 21. And what is Jamie’s number referencing?
It’s the secret code to fiddle’s pink silk purse 👛 OiOi 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brilliant recap @Pollyanna263 hope your okay Hun.

Glad she done duck all so haven't had got much to catch up on as its been a very traumatic day one of our bunny boys where attacked by a fox today no blood luckily but his in serious shock so vet said next 24hrs is very critical and his surprised his still alive 😔.

Another day of for soph then again she did have an early night because she had lots of work on today. Wonder how many ads she filmed today 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
4 pages of discussing his football shirt. It almost deserves a thread of it's own.

What an absolute cock! 🤦🏽‍♀️. Embarrassing.

The Bucktooth Bastards must be featuring on the away kit....🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Conversation with Mr Sh1t
Me "would you ever have the dogs name on a football shirt?"
Mr Sh1t "No"
Me "why?"
Mr Sh1t "just wouldn't, no"
Me "but why"
Mr Sh1t "because he's not a football player" 🤣
Me "OK, what about the kids and dogs name then"
Mr Sh1t "No!"
Me "why not?"
Mr Sh1t "I have seen kids names on shirts before, but that's daft too"
Me "so what about having daddy on your shirt then?"
Mr Sh1t "huh, nope"
That was the end of that chat, he's left the room 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Actually what’s the significance of the numbers? Being a bit slow I thought at first it was the last digits of their year of birth but then Ron would be 19 and Len 21. And what is Jamie’s number referencing?

Days

Ronnie 20th June, Len is 22nd of May and Jamie is 28th of October I think it is?

Horrified I know that 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry to quote myself, it’s their birth dates isn’t it? Ronnie is the 20th, Lennie 22nd and Jamie the 28th. I’ll go away now and think before I post 😂
Oops just saw this after I replied. Yup, it is.

Reactions: 8
Mr Toes got back from Paris in a very bad mood yesterday so in order to cheer him up I’ve arranged to have the names of our pet stick insects printed on his prized Liverpool champions league shirt. Dick and Head……….

Im currently in the spare room 😱
Edited to add photo
8D3E8AEA-0062-4322-9D7C-3E0012368274.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Soo I’ve just had a read of the hinch wiki.. I’m curious how do we know her friend skids are called Ronnie and Lennie??? And how bizarre is that if it’s true 🤔 and why would you do that!!😂

Soo I’ve just had a read of the hinch wiki.. I’m curious how do we know her friend skids are called Ronnie and Lennie??? And how bizarre is that if it’s true 🤔 and why would you do that!!😂
Kids not skids ffs!! troll 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No wonder the kid was slow to start talking . They are a pair of uneducated morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Kids not skids ffs!! troll 🤦‍♀️
Someone posted the woman’s insta or Facebook post I think where it was referencing her kids ‘Ronnie and Lennie’, it’s definitely true!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.