Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% Hinch bought those football shirts for Inch and the lads lads lads.
Only someone with her level of common sense would put the day of birth rather than year!! And she's the one pushing Ron Len & Hen!
She’s bought it so that his mates will be embarrassed and won’t invite him to matches anymore. Who wants to sit with a grown man wearing that??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She recently followed Drayton manor the home of Thomas land and now the kids are constantly wearing Thomas pj’s 🙄 could she be any more predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Questions. 1) Did Len walk before he could stand? Wow maybe he floated
2) Who the hell is looking after the wooly wankers? She’s taking longer to move in than it took a man to walk on the bleeping moon. Every morning her and JimBobNoJobFootballshirtknob are at Castle Greyskull. Is fiddle now full time alpaca whisperer? Does weeping Al spend every morning crying into their hay buckets?
3) why is she such a twit? That is all

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Bored today so I've done another follower tally.

Total new/bought followers between 30th May and 17th May = 26,983
Difference between her total follower count between 30th May and 17th May = 23030

So somewhere along there she's still got a 3,953 difference between her bought followers and her total followers. So nearly 4k followers in a 13 day period have either lost interest or they're Bot accounts that have been shut down 👍🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Has she filtered that pre-recorded video of Lonnie??? 🤔

It's looking like ANOTHER day off too 🤣🥴

Reactions: 8
Not checked in with this boring bint for a few weeks now and I'm amazed she still hasn't moved in yet, what the actual duck??

Also, why is it such a Disney music moment that Lennie is standing... Wasn't he walking a month ago? 🤔

One more thing - the most important thing - has she figured out yet how she's going to get a stair gate at the top of that ridiculous staircase?! Would hate to see little Len take an unsupervised adventure down those 😭

Reactions: 15
That video of Lonnie is old, his pjs looks bigger on him then other videos have.

Reactions: 12
That tray of tit on the bed is so bloody annoying. My husband moans if there’s washing folded to go away on the bed, can just imagine his face if I decided to load up a tray of toot

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do you know what really winds me up. Hinch does it and Rochelle humes does it (a reason why I unfollowed her actually). When they put “ad my own range” as if they shouldn’t have to put ad. Are you that thick you don’t understand that your “huge” following isn’t buying your range and making you all your money. That having your following isn’t advertising even your own range. I dunno if it annoys anyone else but it’s the stupidity I hate they are all so thick.

Reactions: 26
Someone posted the woman’s insta or Facebook post I think where it was referencing her kids ‘Ronnie and Lennie’, it’s definitely true!
When you think about it, it’s not surprising since she plagiarises everything. What’s a couple of kids names between friends?

Reactions: 11
What you’re doing wrong is that you actually love your kids and they’re not just a prop or cash cow!
Aww thank you fellow nusty hen I needed to hear this today !i swear these insta influencers would make you feel you failing how they have all this free time I swear the only time I get is the three hours of sleep a night 😅coffee isn’t even cutting it today

Reactions: 11
All that washing detergent for one bed sheet? Wasteful.

I'll never understand bed trays. They look utterly ridiculous. I have my bedding and a throw at the bottom. No trays, no 100 decorative pillows. Could you be arsed?

I gave her pillow mist a sniff a few weeks back out of curiosity and it's NOTHING special, it's just been thrown together without a single care. It'd be ok as a tit spray for the toilet though.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.