Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author - never Reddit a book in her life!

Winning thread title by @shoegal1982

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.
Please include ‘thread suggestion’ in the post so we can find them easily 🙂

———

Tuesday night ended with an inspirational quote about how hard life is. Thanks Soph, it really helped 🙄

Wednesday and Thursday off, but Henry was allowed his annual walk with Jamie. Don’t get too excited, though. It was just 5 minutes up the road on lead before bed as they only allow ‘tend poo in their garden.

Friday morning Soph came out of hiding to reveal the fluffy fuckheads living up to that nickname.
They now have hoover-lines that the huns will be jealous of.

A quick ad for her Tesco garden furniture (which we’ve never actually seen her use) and then more riveting carrot content in the alpaca shed.

The ever-relatable busy mum of two managed to squeeze in a quick clean around her two young children on Friday afternoon, with some great tips for her followers in similar situations - send one to nursery and the other to your mum. Hope that helps?

Jamie came back out, just to shame Ronnie for drawing on the wall. Who knew that pre-schoolers would get bored and explore their surroundings if just dumped in a corner?!

Saturday brought a GHD ad. They seem to have sent Sophie 2 hairdryers and 3 pairs of straighteners, just in different colours.
Soph decided to model the results while dressed as an ‘80’s loo roll cover.

Soph shared that they were off to the fair, where they were spotted by @Wize Owl’s sister!

Another ad for Masterchef Hinch’s range of pans, and then more naked alpacas.

‘All animals deserve to feel loved’ - yes Soph, and so do all children.

Another random evening sofa game for Soph and Jamie which the huns just looooooove guys so they’re going to do it more often 🥰

Sunday brought another play tray, all because Soph was jealous that her best bubs to the moon and back got to make proper ice cream in her garden.
Soph seems to have shopped in Morrisons, which is strange as I thought she always went to Tesco now?
Slightly concerning that it looked like an empty fairy liquid bottle was being used for one part of it. Yummy, washing up liquid ice cream 🤢

Undeclared Shark ad while sharing a load of info from google about alpacas, and then another quote (credit - Reddit) suggesting Ron isn’t where she’d like him to be (we think he’s perfect ❤)

Her final words last night gave us a good laugh, as she said she had a lot of work to do today
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

———

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
Well done Polly. I know you prob could have done without doing that. One day I should get Over my thread creation fear. Not today!
She’s got no time to post on insta today but has time to dick about watching videos of a man making a chocolate giraffe and then follow his account. Ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well done Polly. I know you prob could have done without doing that. One day I should get Over my thread creation fear. Not today!
She’s got no time to post on insta today but has time to dick about watching videos of a man making a chocolate giraffe and then follow his account. Ok.
8.2m followers to attempt to poach might help 🧐

Reactions: 12
Probably thinks he's making a sculpture of her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What on earth is that bin bag monstrosity she’s wearing at the fair 🙊 why pay for weight loss surgery then spend the rest of your life wearing clothes 5 x too big. Her duck lips look even worse in them unfiltered real life photos 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Couldn’t be more grateful to Polly for the wonderful recap. It saves having to pick between all the mundane crap to find the good stuff….. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Now he has REAL talent and fantastic content unlike Sophie who has neither 😂

Reactions: 15
I still can’t get over them in the wild pictures and the sheer brass neck of wise owls sister taking pics in there faces with no fucks given 😂 I can honestly say “I love it” 😂😂

I need to know more though, like did they notice her? In one of the pics Jamie looks like he’s scowling at her

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hinch isn't working today, she's have a dog bed melt down as SS primark collection is out in store today 😀😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lol imagine a grown man going around with his football shirt on with his dogs name on it.

Whiiipppppppeed

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Must be hard for poor old Jaymeee, his football 'career', down the pan, he can't watch a game on the TV without his wife annoying him and now he has new Arsenal shirts for his oi oi boys, and deep down he knows he will never be allowed to wear them outside the house and watch his team because he has to babysit his wife.
Oh jaymee, you've made a right rod for your own back there. You've created a monster. ATV! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 44
If I saw him at the football in that shirt, I would laugh in his face..He needs to grow a pair!

So desperate to get noticed!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.