Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No words really, bit like you hinch, but you're full of sh## & no way do you have body issues. No mention of the jubilee weekend either? 🇬🇧 Bizarre deranged chav 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She absolutely baffles me with her pity posts. I've ballooned from a size 6 pre kids to an 18-20. My body disgusts me. I walk EVERYWHERE and eat 90% healthily and cannot shift the weight. I hide my body. I don't constantly have my collarbone out, I don't pose in the mirror and then post it on a huge public platform. I shrink and hide myself as much as possible. I have a wedding this weekend and the thought of having to wear something that isn't a baggy t-shirt, baggy jumper and baggy trousers petrifies me. I hate summer with a passion. I hate that I can't hide behind my baggy jumpers.
She doesn't even have the slightest clue. I have never known anybody who claims to be as insecure as she is, to parade themselves as much as she does.

Plain and simple she wants a proper clothing line. Not just a lounge wear line. I'd hazard a guess that her Tesco deal is coming to an end and she's putting the feelers out there for the likes of ITS.
Before this thread closes I just wanted to let you know you are not alone! I could have written this myself. Post kids/lockdown/lots of low mental health periods I feel like a stranger in my new much larger body. I love winter for hiding in leggings and massive hoodies, this warmer weather is scary as duck. For the wedding (I also have one next month) I have found the websites Yours and Simply Be have lovely, true to size non flimsy outfits. I also plan on fake tanning myself (who doesn't feel better with a tan!) and getting my hair styled professionally on the day. Small things, but they help make me feel like I have made an effort and a bit like my old self. I genuinely, not in a Hinch way, hope this message helps.

In regards to Hinch, she may well have body issues. Size 8 or 80, body issues are an every body thing and if she feels her body has changed for the worse since having kids I sympathise. Thing is Soph....you filter yourself to duck, lie about every aspect of your day to day life and earn a living by pretending strangers are your best mates and you just laaaav them/cleaning. If you were honest, learnt to appreciate your natural looks, did an honest days work and perhaps appreciated your beautiful kids then maybe you would start to love yourself a little more?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.