Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron. Len. Hen. I love my kids and my cat but there’s no way I’d parade myself round with their names emblazoned on my back! Who tf does that?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh wow my first thread title! Thank you thank you. I’ll go to the BAFTAs with my tend anxiety 😅😅😂😂

great recap @Pollyanna263 xx hope you’re ok

also a side note I love you hens 🐔🐔 for always making me smile and supporting each other through the bad and the good.
I’m welcoming a new cat to the family this Wednesday so meet ziggy stardust the most rad spacecat who was sent to me by fate. Thanks for all being so kind when we lost Finley xx
Ooh, he’s flooffy! 😉 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the thread and recap @Pollyanna263 ❤ hope you're okay.

I too thought it would be HENRY on the shirt, and that would have been awful/hilarious enough. But RON LEN HEN is just absolutely outstanding 😂 could only have been better if they'd got it wrong and gone REN LEN HEN instead 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh wow my first thread title! Thank you thank you. I’ll go to the BAFTAs with my tend anxiety 😅😅😂😂

great recap @Pollyanna263 xx hope you’re ok

also a side note I love you hens 🐔🐔 for always making me smile and supporting each other through the bad and the good.
I’m welcoming a new cat to the family this Wednesday so meet ziggy stardust the most rad spacecat who was sent to me by fate. Thanks for all being so kind when we lost Finley xx
Great thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I absolutely love your cat, we have one just like him. They’re a lovely breed 😻

Reactions: 10
What. The. duck!!! Those football shirts. Ron Len Hen. FML!!!

Everyone who know football mad people, show them Jamie's shirt...I'd love to hear other opinion. Because surely you don't see shirts like this in a crowds
As someone who has been to many football games(it’s our favourite thing to do) I can confirm I have never,ever seen anything like that 😭duck you shouldn’t even be allowed in turning up in that🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have 2 goldfish named Lewis and Coolio. Just off to my local sports shop to get their names printed on my football shirt. Mummazzzzzz loooovvveesssss yooouuuuu boooooyyyyzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hahaha ran here screaming about the footy shirt, then was met with Andiooops photoshop and Pollys recap 😂👌

Well done Trollzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Guyschh, all these days off and same old content were boring the life out of me. I just wanted to see if there was a pattern or how many ‘days off’ she had. So I’ve summarised her posts for the whole month 😂 I don’t know why I did it, call me what you like, but I was watching the stories anyway it was no trouble to write it down! 😂 where she posted a lazy quote or pre record in the evening I’ve counted those as days off. As you can see it’s literally Alpacas, Boys, Only cleaning if it’s an AD or a house brag. Basically my point is the content - if you can call it that - is as bland as the Greyskull colour scheme and I just wanted to prove it.

1 - Day off, 8pm day out post

2 - Day off, 8pm day out post

3 - 12pm AD, alpacas, brag house, kids and quote

4 - alpacas, brag house, AD, brag, haul, brag house, Jamie’s mum!

5 - henry, ron speech, food, clean/AD, len walking

6 - alpacas, AD, alpacas, undeclared space tidy AD

7 - henry, alpacas, AD, boys, AD, brag house

8 - Day off (bafta strop?) (Jim posted)

9 - alpacas, kids, clean AD, play tray, movie room brag, ss pic

10 - Day off

11 - kids, alpacas, AD, b&m haul, kitchen brag, ron speech tips

12 - henry, play tray, AD, house brag/AD, AD

13 - hinch tags, orangery fuckery, boys, boys, movie room brag, orangery brag, alpacas

14 - boys, Day off

15 - good morning, Day off

16 - ron/ alpacas, AD, play tray, clean AD, boys, AD, don’t troll note

17 - henry, AD, AD, snacks, lennie, AD, quote

18 - alpacas, bunch of undeclared ADs, house tour/ brag, AD, quote

19 - follow train Day off (SS book release)

20 - bowel babe, nicky, ‘sorry I’ve been quiet’ Day off

21 - 10pm CBeebies Day off

22 - 7pm lennie bday post, lennie bath, parenting quote

23 - lennie, ronnie, henry, hometime post, AD, goodnight

24 - alpacas, play tray, house brag, AD, SS,

25 - Day off

26 - Day off

27 - alpacas, AD, alpacas, clean AD

28 - boys, AD, AD, alpacas, couples card game, boys

29 - Henry, play tray, home brag x2, alpaca fleece (again), ron

30 - Day off

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.