Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch it again, she looks to check Jamie is filming still before throwing herself around like a floppy cock. Nothing is real with her, every bit of interaction we see of her and those kids are staged and forced. It's very sad to witness actually.
Your right. Just watched again and she is looking up and checking to see if Jamieā€™s filming. How very sad šŸ˜ž I also noticed Jamieā€™s comment about the petrol when Lonnie was playing with the toy pump. Made me wonder if it was filmed during the petrol shortage but canā€™t remember what date that was. Lonnie looks much older in that McDonaldā€™s photo so wouldnā€™t be able to work out their timeline if I tried šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
The video of her sitting on the sofa snorting at Ronnie whilst Jamie's got kid in arms and then trying to engage with Ronnie still whilst busy in a different room aren't a shock. No wonder Jamie walked out the room muttering, he couldn't even look at her, the tension was grim. If my husband acted that way then I'd know at some point I'd crossed a line and that he was severely cunted off.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The more days off she has and the more lacklustre her content gets makes me think that when she does finally move into Alpacatraz she will use some bullshit along the lines of ā€œtime to finally move on to her next chapter and Instagram wonā€™t be featuring anymore. Thank you for everything guys, I literally couldnā€™t have done it without you.ā€
Iā€™m now going to sit here patiently with my dabber waiting to shout ā€œBINGOā€
Alpacatraz šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately I suspect you are right. As many Tattlers have called out so far, I fully believe that their moving in montage will finish with a new nursery - she hasnā€™t shown us that last bedroom for a while now, has she?

ETA - bad grammar!
Yup I agree lovely

View attachment 1314639
So this is basically Hinch šŸ¤£ just as we suspected, welded to the rancid sofa all day shouting directions whilst Jimbob Vegas runs around after the kids
Another backfired post sofa just proving you do sod all but fester on the sofa šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Fake 'fun mum' Sophie is the worst. Wearing sunglasses when it's not sunny as she checks she's being filmed. I'm sorry, but I doubt that woman has ever had a genuine interaction with her own kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Your right. Just watched again and she is looking up and checking to see if Jamieā€™s filming. How very sad šŸ˜ž I also noticed Jamieā€™s comment about the petrol when Lonnie was playing with the toy pump. Made me wonder if it was filmed during the petrol shortage but canā€™t remember what date that was. Lonnie looks much older in that McDonaldā€™s photo so wouldnā€™t be able to work out their timeline if I tried šŸ˜‚
The fuel shortage was around Easter, Good Friday was the 15th April, so around or before that date. Sopha put up on her stories the video of Lonnie taking his first steps in the garden, walking between her and Jimbobcreepyslob (Whilst ignoring Ronni e climbing on the garden furniture) on the 5th May. Jimbobcreepyslobā€™s date stamp for the story youā€™ve mentioned about Lonnie playing with the fuel pump is the 15th May. So if it was ā€œActuallyā€ recorded during the fuel shortage they are both telling big fat lies about when he started walking šŸ¤„

Iā€™ve always been suspicious about it, he seemed to go from his first steps to racing around at soft play within a few days šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She canā€™t leave Instagram for some time yet. She doesnā€™t have nearly enough money to pay for the ongoing maintenance. Not to mention the amount of money sheā€™s spent on it.

With my accountant hat on, sheā€™s bitten off far more than she can chew with her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She canā€™t leave Instagram for some time yet. She doesnā€™t have nearly enough money to pay for the ongoing maintenance. Not to mention the amount of money sheā€™s spent on it.

With my accountant hat on, sheā€™s bitten off far more than she can chew with her house.
Fellow accountant here, and I was just about to say exactly the same thing. As much as we would all like to see the back of her she has got to stick around now to carry on paying for the lifestyle that they have created for themselves.
Unfortunately, I still can't see it being enough. Unless she manages to completely re-brand herself she will be selling that farm house in the next few years because she won't be able to afford the upkeep.
I hope to God that she doesn't have any more kids because she clearly is not maternal and she's going to end up like the human version of Tiger King. You keep having the babies (or in Joe Exotic's case, the baby tigers) because that's where the money is but once they get older and they're no longer cute content you've still got to pay to feed them and keep them. So you have more babies, to create more content to earn more money but it's a vicious circle.

Reactions: 23
ā€œCrazy little familyā€? Festering around the sofa while your kid calls his dad by his first name. Thatā€™s not even newsworthy, itā€™s certainly not crazy.

It never ceases to surprise me how she views her life. I feel sorry for her; their family life is really dull. She is surgically attached to the sofa and Jamie seems to bring the kids to visit the princessā€™s throne occasionally. The Insta activities are a total yawn fest and her meals are downright weird. Thereā€™s no spontaneity or fun.

And Iā€™ve never seen her out on her own with both kids. Thatā€™s not normal behaviour.

ETA: I canā€™t work out whether the reason is that she lacks confidence or is just downright lazy.
the fact they have enough money to be taking the boys on some amazing trips in the U.K. and abroad but all they seem to do is potter around Maldonia and the surrounding area baffles me so much šŸ¤”

Reactions: 20
@Spacedman is our assumption correct that they donā€™t go away on holiday? Or are they actually sneaking off regularly for weekends or longer?

the fact they have enough money to be taking the boys on some amazing trips in the U.K. and abroad but all they seem to do is potter around Maldonia and the surrounding area baffles me so much šŸ¤”
But she treats everyone to daily pre-records or goes awol, so she could go away for all we know. She probably wonā€™t admit it because she wants her followers to think that she is the girl next door and not a multi millionaire fraudster. She did say that she needed to buy holiday clothes for the boys, so she clearly has something booked.

wonder if sheā€™s having a street party this week with all her fabulous neighbours that she loves and will be upset to leave? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fuel shortage was around Easter, Good Friday was the 15th April, so around or before that date. Sopha put up on her stories the video of Lonnie taking his first steps in the garden, walking between her and Jimbobcreepyslob (Whilst ignoring Ronni e climbing on the garden furniture) on the 5th May. Jimbobcreepyslobā€™s date stamp for the story youā€™ve mentioned about Lonnie playing with the fuel pump is the 15th May. So if it was ā€œActuallyā€ recorded during the fuel shortage they are both telling big fat lies about when he started walking šŸ¤„

Iā€™ve always been suspicious about it, he seemed to go from his first steps to racing around at soft play within a few days šŸ™„
Was there a second fuel shortage? As the big one was back in September time?

Reactions: 5
Oh god, sheā€™s online shopping for a new style because she has body issues but wonā€™t let it stop her šŸ˜³ brace yourselves nusty hensā€¦. This could be our lucky day šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 14
The more days off she has and the more lacklustre her content gets makes me think that when she does finally move into Alpacatraz she will use some bullshit along the lines of ā€œtime to finally move on to her next chapter and Instagram wonā€™t be featuring anymore. Thank you for everything guys, I literally couldnā€™t have done it without you.ā€
Iā€™m now going to sit here patiently with my dabber waiting to shout ā€œBINGOā€
Donā€™t forget the counters so you can randomly throw them in the air while youā€™re waiting šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she ever thought about encouraging Ronnie instead of snorting and cackling at him.
Exactly, it's a little distrubing watching him screeching like that and her just sat back laughing at him as usual, I dunno what Ron is trying to communicate but if he is saying 'Jamie' and it is imitated behaviour then her and Inch would want start speaking properly and nicely to each other, cause by the way Ronnie is saying it it sounds aggressive and like she screams at him, feel so bad for Ron in that family, I know he is making progress but he could do so much better with normal loving parents, they are just a pair of arrogant twats, they'll never properly help Ronnie with any struggles he will have.

So ashamed of her shape that sheā€™s posted a photo of her bleeping skinny collarbone in the background. Sheā€™s more full of tit than a septic tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Pity postšŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“pathetic,this woman needs some real problems.
Let me put it into context Hinchā€¦my husband has a serious skin condition it is literally all over his body,itā€™s agony a lot of the time and NOTHING works to help or treat it. Heā€™s literally covered.
He wonā€™t even wear a short sleeved t shirt outside of the house and works a back breaking job 14 hours a day in jeans and long sleeves,even in summer and heā€™s literally boiling. All the other guys wear shorts and t shirt.
Does he moan? No.
It honestly literally affects his life SO MUCH.Heā€™s paranoid about it.
My husband is my heroā€¦.and Iā€™m sorry Hinch but your ā€œbody issues ā€œ are so bloody tiny compared to some people and hey you donā€™t have to work so why you even so worried.
Sorry for the rant but AGAIN she proves she has never suffered a REAL problem in her privileged bloody lifešŸ˜¤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.