Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahahaha the worm turns once again! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
To be fair when she stood up bouncing and making a prat of herself in the tunnel she was actually quite funny and it made a change to see Ronnie laughing along at her antics. Not very often I ever say anything postitve so I shall see myself out.....🚪I'm fank you!

View attachment 1314185
If you didn’t know she was wearing awful flesh coloured leggings, you might think on the bottom left photo that she was actually flashing her floof (natural coloured-just like her roots!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As they get older they’ll only get more boisterous ? Especially male ones. I don’t know why she doesn’t keep them in a pen. Away from children. It’s stomaching wrenching 🤢🤢 it’s like going to a petting zoo and actually going into the enclosure they’re in. They’re not pets for god sake !!
I was thinking about that. She’s teaching him to not be fearful of farm animals when you should be…..

I'm all for quaint family traditions but I think it's a bit weird that a thirty odd year old woman is pleased with the fact that she hasn't ventured further than the end of her Mum & Dad's road. They're getting like one of those cultish, inbred, hillbilly families from Deliverance who never leave the village and don't trust outsiders (because they're all trolls).
The only narcissist in the village

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The mcdonalds photo is the only photo I think we've seen of Sophie with her children that isn't staged, she looks relaxed and just..... normal.
It would be nice to see a natural unstaged cuddle or play photo tho
One thing I will say is notice that she's not eating anything though.

Reactions: 12
They are still there..trust.
Fanny is that you 🙊🤣

That’s a throw back of Ronnie.

Lennie doesn’t have that much hair at the back or curled his is straight.
I know we don’t show the kids faces BUT this 1 time I have too..

Who is that?? It doesn’t even look like Lennie? He looks way older. His hair is longer

Also lovely to see them McDonald’s and not hinches slop concoctions she calls food.
I reckon they eat this more then they let on 100%

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ronnie so sounds like he is shouting Janine. Reminds me, I found a photo of Janine starkers the other day, saved it for you nusty trolls
Oh my days 😱 I’ve just woken up having a bad dream (Eaten too much Canarian cheese) so thought i’d have a flick through Tattle and saw this pic.... WTF, it’s so tiny 🔍 Think I’d rather carry on having the bad dream 🤪 Nighty Night 😂

• Haha
Ronnie so sounds like he is shouting Janine. Reminds me, I found a photo of Janine starkers the other day, saved it for you nusty trolls
Oh my god 😂😂 it’s 6:40am and I am
Sure there’s a law about seeing something like that before 8am

also where did you find that photo of my ex? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
56F73E8A-D9DD-4C1E-8A19-B97438F9A334.jpeg

So this is basically Hinch 🤣 just as we suspected, welded to the rancid sofa all day shouting directions whilst Jimbob Vegas runs around after the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Crazy little family”? Festering around the sofa while your kid calls his dad by his first name. That’s not even newsworthy, it’s certainly not crazy.

It never ceases to surprise me how she views her life. I feel sorry for her; their family life is really dull. She is surgically attached to the sofa and Jamie seems to bring the kids to visit the princess’s throne occasionally. The Insta activities are a total yawn fest and her meals are downright weird. There’s no spontaneity or fun.

And I’ve never seen her out on her own with both kids. That’s not normal behaviour.

ETA: I can’t work out whether the reason is that she lacks confidence or is just downright lazy.

Reactions: 28
'Mother in law wants an egg chair' - like mother like daughter then, want want want

• Sick
Reactions: 30
“Crazy little family”? Festering around the sofa while your kid calls his dad by his first name. That’s not even newsworthy, it’s certainly not crazy.
she thinks the most mundane things are so cRaZy, shows she’s had such a sheltered boring life, and had the cheek to write a bloody ‘memoir’ 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eugh I know it’s been said but no way did Ron thread even one of those flowers - my almost 5 year old who has fairly decent fine motor skills would struggle with that 😡 why is she such a bleeping liar

Reactions: 23
I do love the tattle baiting of a photo dump. Especially one so Lonnie focused.
I tried to see what his present was - it’s “Vatos” which is just a generic Amazon brand. I couldn’t figure out what it was though based on the small amount of image on show.
Interesting how the McDonald’s on the hinch chairs wasn’t dated. She looks more glammed up than usual. I would say potentially she’d returned from something with her friends and brought a McDonald’s home. She wasn’t eating because she already had. Two phones on the chair. Inch photographing with one phone. It must be like car phone warehouse there when the niece and the mum and fiddle etc are all there too.
Lonnie’s hair does look dramatically longer there but hard to pin point it.

They do this every now and then to play with us.
Let’s not pretend the tunnel was her playing. She was hiding her body yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I do love the tattle baiting of a photo dump. Especially one so Lonnie focused.
I tried to see what his present was - it’s “Vatos” which is just a generic Amazon brand. I couldn’t figure out what it was though based on the small amount of image on show.
Interesting how the McDonald’s on the hinch chairs wasn’t dated. She looks more glammed up than usual. I would say potentially she’d returned from something with her friends and brought a McDonald’s home. She wasn’t eating because she already had. Two phones on the chair. Inch photographing with one phone. It must be like car phone warehouse there when the niece and the mum and fiddle etc are all there too.
Lonnie’s hair does look dramatically longer there but hard to pin point it.

They do this every now and then to play with us.
Let’s not pretend the tunnel was her playing. She was hiding her body yet again.
She blamed McDonald's drive thru for making her 'fat', resulting in the need to put herself through having her stomach clipped and skin removal surgery, but buys McDonald's still for Ronnie & Lennie? Her stories never add up

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.