Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lonnie took his first steps whatā€¦4 weeks ago?
And now he can kick a ball too.

1654242187106.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I thought the first one was 'Jamie get supper' bet he makes the meals there aswell, unless she means pick up the take away šŸ¤£ and the way Jamie is looking after the kids while her and that fat mutt are slobbing about on the sofa šŸ™„ ps sorry but having a baby bottle hanging out his mouth is in NO way going to help that little boys speech, it's as bad as Lonnie having that dummy stuck in his mouth all the time
The way Ronnie imitated her šŸ˜­
Confirms that she just sits around barking orders!! witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Has she ever thought about encouraging Ronnie instead of snorting and cackling at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The way she films Ronnie and then roars every time he says something different is infuriating. I can picture her grabbing her phone and cackling at him to say it again and then filming him for everyone to see. He has no clue what is going on. There should be a law brought out to protect children from their parents putting images and films of them up on the internet until they are at an age to understand and give permission. She is using these two innocent boys towards their lavish lifestyle and a meal ticket

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Those videos of Ronnie shouting ā€œJamieā€ are so sad. Like others have already said on here, kids are parrots and heā€™s obviously picked that up from Sophie and the way she shouts his name constantly. Iā€™m not Jamieā€™s number 1 biggest fan but I canā€™t lie, it did make me a little bit sad hearing the way he said ā€œcheers mumā€ to Sophie. He looks broken, so down and so over her tit. I donā€™t think his life is all he was hoping it to be šŸ˜ž. He really is her dogsbody. X

Reactions: 42
Those videos of Ronnie shouting ā€œJamieā€ are so sad. Like others have already said on here, kids are parrots and heā€™s obviously picked that up from Sophie and the way she shouts his name constantly. Iā€™m not Jamieā€™s number 1 biggest fan but I canā€™t lie, it did make me a little bit sad hearing the way he said ā€œcheers mumā€ to Sophie. He looks broken, so down and so over her tit. I donā€™t think his life is all he was hoping it to be šŸ˜ž. He really is her dogsbody. X
I would feel sorry for him if he had been innocently dragged into all this but I think it's fairly clear that Soph doesn't have the brains to have masterminded the whole Hinch empire. He's the one who was desperate to get rich and famous, he tried it on his own (reality TV and game shows) but didn't make it so found himself an attractive, TOWIEesque, Insta Hun to do it for him. Unfortunately he's now stuck with the monster he created. Karma's a witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Donā€™t think his visions of ā€˜fameā€™ quite involved playing second fiddle no pun intended to the dog and the WW whilst being full time carer to his cackling lazy arse wife whilst she perves on builders and renovates the house for the gram and her ā€˜tasteā€™ only, all whilst doing all the childcare and occasionally allowed to post on Instagram just to lick her arse šŸ¤£ what a life!

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m just going to go ahead and say itā€¦
I liked the footage of Sopha throwing herself around in the tunnel to make the boys laugh. Yes sheā€™s still a twit but it was nice to see the boys laughing along with their Mum and obviously enjoying themselves. Probably the realist thing Iā€™ve seen from her ā€œif Iā€™m honest guyssshā€

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m just going to go ahead and say itā€¦
I liked the footage of Sopha throwing herself around in the tunnel to make the boys laugh. Yes sheā€™s still a twit but it was nice to see the boys laughing along with their Mum and obviously enjoying themselves. Probably the realist thing Iā€™ve seen from her ā€œif Iā€™m honest guyssshā€
Watch it again, she looks to check Jamie is filming still before throwing herself around like a floppy cock. Nothing is real with her, every bit of interaction we see of her and those kids are staged and forced. It's very sad to witness actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That picture that Inch posted of her wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa with a stuffed llama, why does she always look like a teenager who's off school with the flu or something? Please tell me that it is not normal behaviour for a grown woman with two children to act like this? Why can she never sit on the sofa properly, like an adult?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I would feel sorry for him if he had been innocently dragged into all this but I think it's fairly clear that Soph doesn't have the brains to have masterminded the whole Hinch empire. He's the one who was desperate to get rich and famous, he tried it on his own (reality TV and game shows) but didn't make it so found himself an attractive, TOWIEesque, Insta Hun to do it for him. Unfortunately he's now stuck with the monster he created. Karma's a witch!
I was trying to word a response like this earlier but you've said to soooo much better.

This, this and this!

Sopha was his strategy that hasn't turned out to be what he wanted

Reactions: 11
The variety in the menu she gave Ronnie when he was tend weaning was more exciting than her content for the last 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The more days off she has and the more lacklustre her content gets makes me think that when she does finally move into Alpacatraz she will use some bullshit along the lines of ā€œtime to finally move on to her next chapter and Instagram wonā€™t be featuring anymore. Thank you for everything guys, I literally couldnā€™t have done it without you.ā€
Iā€™m now going to sit here patiently with my dabber waiting to shout ā€œBINGOā€

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The more days off she has and the more lacklustre her content gets makes me think that when she does finally move into Alpacatraz she will use some bullshit along the lines of ā€œtime to finally move on to her next chapter and Instagram wonā€™t be featuring anymore. Thank you for everything guys, I literally couldnā€™t have done it without you.ā€
Iā€™m now going to sit here patiently with my dabber waiting to shout ā€œBINGOā€
Iā€™ve often thought the same, but what about her validation from the huns thatā€™s sheā€™s such a great mummazzzz and the new messiah šŸ„ŗšŸ¤£ think she needs that as much as the money!

Also Alpacatraz šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.