Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ok thanks
Sorry if it’s been said but there was also a big petrol shortage last October. Stations ran out, everyone was filling up plus using buckets and I saw 1 woman fill up a basket 🤦‍♀️ I remember because we attend a motor cycle event every year at the arboretum and many bikers couldn’t attend cos they couldn’t get fuel
Back to hinch. Still a lazy cockwomble I see

Reactions: 7
Honestly that post has really pissed me off I've struggled years with my weight, how I feel about my body because my ex abuse. I got down to a tiny 7stone and I still felt fat. The 2nd pic is me now and you know what u feel better now then I ever did there. I've still got about 12lb to loose.

And guess what soph I did it all on my own I didn't get an op. There is nothing wrong with you or your size. Like us nastyyyy trollssss say you always look miles better unfiltered but your always be ugly because of the person you are.

(Let me know if the photo isn't allowed and I delete it)
You look fabulous as you are x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly that post has really pissed me off I've struggled years with my weight, how I feel about my body because my ex abuse. I got down to a tiny 7stone and I still felt fat. The 2nd pic is me now and you know what u feel better now then I ever did there. I've still got about 12lb to loose.

And guess what soph I did it all on my own I didn't get an op. There is nothing wrong with you or your size. Like us nastyyyy trollssss say you always look miles better unfiltered but your always be ugly because of the person you are.

Gorgeous figure 🔥 x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
hey nustys. I dip in and out of here but try my best to be as active as possible as we all really helped each other in true hardship over the last 1,2 & 3 years. I’m just caught with work ( no tend jobs around here) But today her post on being insecure about her body has really upset me too along with a few of us. A lot of us are doing overtime and what not and have kids, and no full time childcare which means it is costly simply living day by day when you work full time or are a single parent. She sits on her arse and moans about her ‘insecurities’ when at that age she had the ‘funds’ for a sleeve or whatever it was.. That wasn’t on most of our minds at the time she had it. She needs to understand that she’s living more than comfortably and moans about the shight she has the ability to change at the click of a finger. There and then. In what world does she live in??? Go and get another weight loss surgery then or invest in a nutritionist or private gym in your new manor with a Personal Trainer. Get off that sofa and stop chatting crap in your fairy land. Ain’t had a weekend off in god knows how long and this prick sits about filtering vids and ads for a living. Give me effing strength!! For goodness sake !! She doesn’t have a clue this one.. smh

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Her warm, community spirited Jubilee message is based around the exposure of her arms and legs with the added sentiment of “duck IT”.
She really is a class gem 👌🏼

Reactions: 20
I swear that I heard Ron Ron say Jaime, do something and Jaime, shut up. This must be what she says to him day in and day out. Body image? Wear dresses? New range of dresses from Teshco incoming. How can one person get everything wrong every single time?

Reactions: 24
She absolutely baffles me with her pity posts. I've ballooned from a size 6 pre kids to an 18-20. My body disgusts me. I walk EVERYWHERE and eat 90% healthily and cannot shift the weight. I hide my body. I don't constantly have my collarbone out, I don't pose in the mirror and then post it on a huge public platform. I shrink and hide myself as much as possible. I have a wedding this weekend and the thought of having to wear something that isn't a baggy t-shirt, baggy jumper and baggy trousers petrifies me. I hate summer with a passion. I hate that I can't hide behind my baggy jumpers.
She doesn't even have the slightest clue. I have never known anybody who claims to be as insecure as she is, to parade themselves as much as she does.

Plain and simple she wants a proper clothing line. Not just a lounge wear line. I'd hazard a guess that her Tesco deal is coming to an end and she's putting the feelers out there for the likes of ITS.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ummm I seem to remember from when I was a moron and did follow her she bought some eBay dresses then did a gushing post about how she broke the internet because everyone else wanted one then did an angry post about how the company hiked the price up, little polka dot dresses and she was putting the belts in her hair, and now she’s pretending to have hang ups about her body and saying she prefers to cover up, implying she doesn’t wear stuff like that, not sure if she’s referring to her bruises or her size/shape but I can’t stand when people who really needn’t worry post stuff like this because when your twice the size of that person it just makes you feel even worse. I’m really struggling to put what I mean into words but I’m sure anyone bigger than Hinch with genuine hang ups about their body will understand and feel offended. I’m sure some of her sheep must have genuine issues and be upset and/or hurt by that post, put if this way if I was still following that would have made me instantly feel like crap an I’d have unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ummm I seem to remember from when I was a moron and did follow her she bought some eBay dresses then did a gushing post about how she broke the internet because everyone else wanted one then did an angry post about how the company hiked the price up, little polka dot dresses and she was putting the belts in her hair, and now she’s pretending to have hang ups about her body and saying she prefers to cover up, implying she doesn’t wear stuff like that, not sure if she’s referring to her bruises or her size/shape but I can’t stand when people who really needn’t worry post stuff like this because when your twice the size of that person it just makes you feel even worse. I’m really struggling to put what I mean into words but I’m sure anyone bigger than Hinch with genuine hang ups about their body will understand and feel offended. I’m sure some of her sheep must have genuine issues and be upset and/or hurt by that post, put if this way if I was still following that would have made me instantly feel like crap an I’d have unfollowed.
This!! I have a work colleague who's a size 10 who constantly calls herself fat and disgusting. As someone who IS overweight, it makes me absolutely bleeping tit about myself. Even more than normal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I do love when Sophs tit shows how supportive this community of nusty trollzzzz is though 🤣 don’t see the rabid #bekond Hinch Army lunatics do that…

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Wow you are on fire 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if it’s been said but there was also a big petrol shortage last October. Stations ran out, everyone was filling up plus using buckets and I saw 1 woman fill up a basket 🤦‍♀️ I remember because we attend a motor cycle event every year at the arboretum and many bikers couldn’t attend cos they couldn’t get fuel
Back to hinch. Still a lazy cockwomble I see
wasn’t that when they hired the Motor home and there was no mention of the fuel shortage and queues at the pumps?

Reactions: 25
Why does she think summer clothes are all teeny tiny little bits of clothing?? She really is a woman child isn’t she! I have friends who don’t have kids and they’ve changed the way they dress when they progressed into their 30s. Most people’s body shape changes as they get older. She blames her kid to try and look relatable. Aren’t the scars she bangs on about on her arms from her weight loss surgery? Can’t be nice like to be self conscious but had she exercised and lost the weight naturally and slowly she wouldn’t have them. But typical Sophie wants it and wants it right now. No thought for the consequences.

oh and she didn’t have any problem getting her arms out in a maxi dress at Solomon’s baby shower did she? Something is brewing I can feel it.

Reactions: 27
Guyschhh I will do the new thread in a little while.

I need to get the other side of bedtime for my little devil darling, if that makes sense?

I feel like tit if I’m honest, and like I’m wading through treacle so am on a go slow. It just cracks me up. Maybe I’ll try a cold baff for my not ‘tend mental health, or maybe I’ll bump into Soph in Home Bargains and she’ll make me better?

Anyway. Hope that helps xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 35
@Spacedman is our assumption correct that they don’t go away on holiday? Or are they actually sneaking off regularly for weekends or longer?
Sorry Pols can't answer that.

She wasn’t self conscious about showing her body the other week when she was flogging fake tan and we all saw her nipples and what she had for breakfast that morning hope that helps Atv hunnays x
She definitely didn't see the dangers of bruising her legs when she was acting like Princess pratt rolling around in a tube.It would have been amusing if we didn't all know better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Please wtf is this tit???
For a sun sensitive adult currently wearing legging trainers and a uv 50+ long sleeve top with a large sun hat and glasses because ya know what i do and has never ever once been questioned on my choice of clothing???

Fun fact i have burnt arms chest ect fully covered while wearing hoodies in summer ...
Screenshot_20220603-183110_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.