Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incoming later today:-
"Thank you all, my lovely insta family, I've had so many of you saying that you also don't like uncovering in the sun and how you're all nervous about your body shapes too! I have the best followers and I blooming love you all so much..."
Accompanied by screenshots of her sheep blowing smoke up her backside as they rush to reassure their queen.

Edited to add, only happened twice today? Really, are you sure it hasn't happened already THREE times 🤔?😉

• Sick
Reactions: 30
That’s what happens when you photoshop yourself Soph, you get a shock when you see the real you when people tag you. This will always make me chuckle
A0A1F56D-3D5E-4589-B142-F322019996FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So she's whinged about being self conscious, even tho her figure is fine, but then over night decided she's gonna put on a summer dress and she's sick of feeling self conscious, or is she saying she's sick of being made to feel like she can't be covered in summer and she's gonna continue to dress how she likes because she's a strong independent bleep woman? She talks that much bollocks I struggled reading that little self pity essay.
She wasn't self conscious in the hot tub with her brand new tits out for the whole of Instagram to see when Jamie uploaded it was she. Boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She wasn’t self conscious about showing her body the other week when she was flogging fake tan and we all saw her nipples and what she had for breakfast that morning hope that helps Atv hunnays x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
What's she going on about now? She's worn dresses loads in the past and had her arms out and her feed is full of photos of her arms out 🙄 such an attention seeker 🙄

She did the same when she went to the beach ohh look at me passive agreessive 'yeah I'm wearing a dress and I can't get my legs out because I bruise!' out Pity Party overload

NEWS FLASH Sophie, the only person worried about what your body looks like in a dress is YOU, most other women daily go out in dresses long and short, sleeves no sleeves get over yourself looking for an ego boost from total strangers on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Shes a size 8? At least if not smaller. Honest to God this woman, i can't even cope with her. As much as I dislike her i would die for her figure. I'm taller than her yet not slim and don't hold it well. I've ballooned in weight thanks to my endometriosis and can't keep it off either because of the medication I'm on. She really has no clue of her privilege does she ?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She wasn’t self conscious about showing her body the other week when she was flogging fake tan and we all saw her nipples and what she had for breakfast that morning hope that helps Atv hunnays x
Or when she let Jamie share her photo of her in the hot tub with the boob job boobs.

Reactions: 19
I hope to God that she doesn't have any more kids because she clearly is not maternal and she's going to end up like the human version of Tiger King. You keep having the babies (or in Joe Exotic's case, the baby tigers) because that's where the money is but once they get older and they're no longer cute content you've still got to pay to feed them and keep them. So you have more babies, to create more content to earn more money but it's a vicious circle.
I know there’s a serious side to choosing to have kids but your Joe Exotic analogy has amused me. They’re both entirely mad and living in an alternate reality. It may take more time to cast (did she, didn’t she?) Carole Baskin though.

I agree, I don’t think she’s maternal. That’s fine, I found the small child phase more challenging than the subsequent years. But she is never alone with them, as she wasn’t with when it was just Ronnie. I had help from my parents maybe once or twice a week but I took them out on my own every day. She has 24/7 supervision around her own kids. It’s not normal.

Reactions: 15
I suspect she’s had a fan photo taken out somewhere today and she’s wearing something that she isn’t happy being seen in.
She’s pre-emoting it being shared by what she’s posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"I don't wear dresses or get my arms out" - to be a liar you have to have a good memory.
Screenshot_20220603-144859~2.png
Screenshot_20220603-145053~2.png
Screenshot_20220603-145048~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I really dont get her!!! She's worn dresses before. And didn't have a problem getting her body out when promoting fake tan. Why gives a tit about a few bruises

Reactions: 29
Free advice for you Sophie as we know you read here.

STOP following 20 year old love island contestants and you won't then be scrolling Instagram comparing yourself all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The problem with people like her saying this sort of thing is it is incredibly fatphobic. She has absolutely nothing to hide and she’s feeding into the narrative that if you don’t have a ‘perfect’ body then you should hide away in shame

Reactions: 35
Trying to be relatable again are we Soph? She knows that most "normal" women struggle to shift their weight after a couple of kids and probably feel self-conscious so she's trying to make out that she feels the same. The problem is Soph that your sheep are not blind. They can already see in all of your photos, even the non filtered and photo-shopped ones that have been posted by "fans", that you are easily back to a size 8-10. Even if she was a bit bigger, we all know that she spent a great deal of her younger years being vastly overweight before she had the gastric surgery so she's not going to suddenly feel like she can't leave the house over a few extra pounds.

Reactions: 17
Another pity post 🥱 Maybe stop filtering your face and photoshopping your body. She has no problem showing off her arms and chest when she wants to, and we all remember that hottub photo! If you can expose yourself in sexy lingerie on your Instagram post to millions, You can wear a T-shirt! bore off Hinchy you are just after validations, sympathy and free new clothes. Bet there’s an AD or a brag coming shortly…..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s just mad isn’t she… forever finding something to be a victim about. I see her collarbones more than I see my own.. insecure? Bugger off.

Reactions: 27
Shes a size 8? At least if not smaller. Honest to God this woman, i can't even cope with her. As much as I dislike her i would die for her figure. I'm taller than her yet not slim and don't hold it well. I've ballooned in weight thanks to my endometriosis and can't keep it off either because of the medication I'm on. She really has no clue of her privilege does she ?
From the photos SS dad took , she's bigger than SS and SS is a 8/0, so Hinch I'd say more a 12🤔

Reactions: 16
Jamie please step in and get your wife some therapy, get her to stop following and comparing herself to young skinny childless girls who work out all the time to keep those bodies. Stop her filtering herself in to someone she doesn't even recognise in the mirror.

If you were any kind of husband you would stop this desire for a trophy bride and help her instead of enabling her further damaging unrealistic expectations and future her mental health! Ask Freda to help you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.