Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mcdonalds photo is the only photo I think we've seen of Sophie with her children that isn't staged, she looks relaxed and just..... normal.
It would be nice to see a natural unstaged cuddle or play photo tho

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's been forever since I worked in early years and I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but theres something off with how Lennie walks? I've noticed it a few times

Reactions: 8
And just on the other side of that hedge is the country road which heads round a bend. Not very secluded or totally private as she makes out. 😏🤦
Bet anyone could jump that easily.
Sorry Pip,that's not where the road is.That will be the real farm.
Perimeter on the road's got high fencing and trees.

Why did she take the test of leaves outside to show us,then made Ron do it at the table, then took it back outside to show us?! Also as much as I’d prefer Ron to be off her page if she is going to have him there then why wasn’t he allowed to show off what he’s made?!
Probably because it was a tend craft for young Ronnie E

At the start it sounds like Ron is saying "Jamie! You're so fat" 🤣
I heard janine you fat man and janine you want supper, just goes to show she is stuck to that sofa all day shrieking his name, Jamie the door, Jamie get my phone, Jamie Ron’s hungry, get up you lazy witch

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jamie obvs been good today as he's been allowed to post on his stories 🤪
Everything nicely date stamped 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When did Hinch first post about Lennie walking? Inch posted that 16/17th may.
Why is she cackling at Ronnie shouting Jamie? Yeah it's funny. But clearly it's not the first time Ronnie has said it.

Reactions: 15
Sorry Pip,that's not where the road is.That will be the real farm.
Perimeter on the road's got high fencing and trees.
Ah ok, thanks for the clarification. It's been a fair while since I saw it on Google maps and street view so obviously got muddled. 😁

Reactions: 5
She's so bleeping fake with the kids. It's a massive shame.

I said it'd be nice to see a UNSTAGED video or photo of her playing with her kids Jimbob. That's staged good and proper.

Why is she so fake! Just reminds me of her tend dropping the counters in bingo for attention 🤢🤢
When she flung herself all I could see was the bingo counters aswell 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hahahahahahahaha the worm turns once again! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
To be fair when she stood up bouncing and making a prat of herself in the tunnel she was actually quite funny and it made a change to see Ronnie laughing along at her antics. Not very often I ever say anything postitve so I shall see myself out.....🚪I'm fank you!

PhotoGrid_Site_1654209167262.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We know Ron is in a toddler bed now, so what happens if the Birthday Barrel sneaks into Ron's room? He has access unattended?

I've owned dogs all my life, our family dog of 7 years would NEVER be left with/have access to my children alone and they're much older than Ron.

Henry has previously shown signs of stress around Greyskull, I just wouldn't risk it.

Just my two pence. Sorry to sound Netmums

ETA: Silly me, I had a moment of madness and forgot she puts the toddler in a field alone with 3 farm animals
Birthday barrel!!!!🤣 I am deceased!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ron in his slippers and pyjamas this morning at not a farm and Len in his pyjamas this morning at grey skull? 🤔

Which one isit Hinch?

Did you and Ronnie sleep at tend farm and Jamie and Lennie at Greyskull?

She’s so baffling.
Showing her child with food all over his mouth and face thinking it’s adorable another thing she copied from Stacey

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.