Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All our kids go through that phase where they clock that mummy and daddy have names and they love to repeat those names. But someone the other day said we’ve not heard Ronnie saying daddy (or “dad dad” as they seemingly refer to jamie) and now this comes out of the woodwork. Could anyone figure out her nails?
Old nails making the tit wreath earlier.

Screenshot_20220602_213349.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
“Cheers mum” Jamie sounds well peed off, perhaps you shouldn’t enable her then Jimbob. Both as bad as each other and that video just proves that he does all the childcare whilst she sits festering on the smelly sofa. She so got Ronnie to keep saying that so she could film him and i’m glad if looks like he might be getting defiant.
He's looking and sounding pissed off with her alot recently. They aren't as happy as they make out in their little 🤢couple card🤢 stories. Take their money away, take Instagram away, and guaranteed he'd chuck her for another blonde within a month

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It definitely sounds like "Jamie, do something!" A sentiment I am 100% behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FFS, just move in already Hinch!!

Even if she has already moved in and she’s working through pre-records, what is she gaining by dragging this out so long? She really is boring.
Dragging it out until the next pregnancy announcement at Xmas 😅let’s face it by the time she finally announces they have moved in even the most die hard hinch fans will be bored of her dragging it out and she will need something to reel them back in

Reactions: 17
Reversing the video of Ron with the flowers just shows she’ll control something no matter what. Whatever it’s the crabby claw or editing photos/videos. LET YOUR CHILDREN BE CHILDREN STOP PULLING YOUR ANIMALS BEFORE THEM AND ACTUALLY BE A MOTHER NOT HIDING BEHIND YOUR PHONE.

bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If Ronnie is copying how she shouts , they are going to need walkie -talkies when they OFFICIALLY move .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dragging it out until the next pregnancy announcement at Xmas 😅let’s face it by the time she finally announces they have moved in even the most die hard hinch fans will be bored of her dragging it out and she will need something to reel them back in
Unfortunately I suspect you are right. As many Tattlers have called out so far, I fully believe that their moving in montage will finish with a new nursery - she hasn’t shown us that last bedroom for a while now, has she?

ETA - bad grammar!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
That man literally has duck all to do..... Get a job, stop letting her control your life.
Job, friends, probably money.

Reactions: 23
That second video! 😯
He’s definitely saying Jamie Jamie You Shut Up!

And she’s sat there cackling away.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Inch’s stories - I don’t think much of him, but I do like the clear bond he has with his children - evidenced by him watching/encouraging Lenor while Sofa stalks off in the distance with her alpacas (aka, her ‘real’ children) in tow…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What’s with Jamie’s story of “Ronnie” walking? Is it a throwback to last year or has he forgotten the second kids name seeing as he is so used to being Ronnies only care giver

Reactions: 6
What’s with Jamie’s story of “Ronnie” walking? Is it a throwback to last year or has he forgotten the second kids name seeing as he is so used to being Ronnies only care giver
That’s a throw back of Ronnie.

Lennie doesn’t have that much hair at the back or curled his is straight.

Reactions: 6
Oop he’s started with the priest hood again
I dont know why but the fact he has taken photos in a church gives me the ick. I'm not religious particularly but the only reason a photo is taken is for Instahuns benefit. There is no other reason to take that photo in a church.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.