Mrs Hinch #548 Soph the best selling author, never Reddit a book in her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow my first thread title! Thank you thank you. I’ll go to the BAFTAs with my tend anxiety 😅😅😂😂

great recap @Pollyanna263 xx hope you’re ok

also a side note I love you hens 🐔🐔 for always making me smile and supporting each other through the bad and the good.
I’m welcoming a new cat to the family this Wednesday so meet ziggy stardust the most rad spacecat who was sent to me by fate. Thanks for all being so kind when we lost Finley xx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I’m actually embarrassed for Inch. My God😭
Me thinking it could be Henry for Thierry Henry. No, it's the bleeping dogs name. I have such second hand embarrassment for him. What a melt 🤣 As a lifelong Gooner (actually born and bred in Higbury) Inch is an absolute disgrace to the red shirt.

Bloody hell guys. I've felt like absolute crap all day with the worst menstrual cramps while trying to work and wrangle a toddler. But this has cheered me right up 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Still howling at his footy top the sad sack of tit

I'm sat eating my tea and my husbands like why do you keep smirking?
Can't tell ya love, you just won't understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nah ya having a bleeping laugh mate. What a sad fucker. Imagine if someone asks who the 3 names are and he tells them. He'd get ripped to shreds. Having your 2 kids names emblazoned on your back isn't all that bad I guess, but having your fat obese dogs name too? Jesus bleeping christ man that's taking it to a whole new level. 😱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I still can’t get over them in the wild pictures and the sheer brass neck of wise owls sister taking pics in there faces with no fucks given 😂 I can honestly say “I love it” 😂😂

I need to know more though, like did they notice her? In one of the pics Jamie looks like he’s scowling at her
My sister is absolutely beautiful, so if he was looking at her he was probably thinking “Oi Oi, Darlinnnnn” You’re right about her taking pics with no fucks given 😂

Some more info from my sleuth sister, Fiddle was nowhere to be seen. Ronni e and Lonnie were well behaved, no melt downs like she likes to make out, so my sister didn’t need to wink at Sopha 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
What. The. duck!!! Those football shirts. Ron Len Hen. FML!!!

Everyone who know football mad people, show them Jamie's shirt...I'd love to hear other opinion. Because surely you don't see shirts like this in a crowds

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she not achieved her goals yet ffs she’s got fake farm the Willy wankers and millions in the bank just duck off !!!
Edited to add woolly wankers lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only reason I can think he’s got them names on his football shirt is it’s an undeclared gift. No one would seriously have their dogs name on their football shirt!

Reactions: 29
Omg those football tops are are so expensive. Imagine paying all that money to just look like a tit

Omg those football tops are are so expensive. Imagine paying all that money to just look like a tit
Actually was probably #gifted what am i thinking 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t normally comment on this thread but seriously Ron Len Hen?? Is he for real!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m surprised Jimbobcreepyslob’s football shirt doesn’t have “Oi Oi” and a picture of a saveloy on the back of it🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
@Pollyanna263 thank you so much for the new thread! I started typing one out and put my phone down "for a moment" and only just picked it back up 6 hours later 😂

Anyway, I'm cringing into next year over those shirts so I'll see you all there!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We have pets, I love my pets, they are my fur babies. But nether I nor Mr Father of Donkeys would wear clothing adorned with our pets names.

That's just infantile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.