Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, oh Sophie Sophie Sophie, in your own words YOU CRACK ME UP! Hunnay, Rex isn't best friends with Ronnie in the exact same way that you're not best friends with Stacey! Hope that helps! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Those feet are absolute whoppers like arent they
They really are, if she went snorkelling, she'd have built in flippers!

I find it hilarious how she lies about it, like why!!?? I have big feet too, but, I don't lie about it and tell people they're a 5 when they're clearly twice that hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s how to celebrate a young child’s birthday… surrounded by family and love! You can genuinely see the happiness in Stacey’s family
I know she gets a bad rap on here but SS running round the garden in that Dino suit with Rex on her shoulders was fantastic, that little boy had the best birthday 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why is inch commenting as well though? View attachment 1289582
duck off fat boy 🤣 he makes me die, been desperate for fame since he slipped on those fishnets

I know she gets a bad rap on here but SS running round the garden in that Dino suit with Rex on her shoulders was fantastic, that little boy had the best birthday 😁
It’s the intention isn’t it though with Stacey, that’s why she’s just as bad as hinch. If anything I sometimes feel she’s even worse. She’s got a telly career, why she can’t just even blur their faces like Holly W, Emma Willis etc? She just absolutely craves attention and will sell her kids faces to get more likes. Instawhores. Nothing is private, not even their little ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
duck off fat boy 🤣 he makes me die, been desperate for fame since he slipped on those fishnets

It’s the intention isn’t it though with Stacey, that’s why she’s just as bad as hinch. If anything I sometimes feel she’s even worse. She’s got a telly career, why she can’t just even blur their faces like Holly W, Emma Willis etc? She just absolutely craves attention and will sell her kids faces to get more likes. Instawhores. Nothing is private, not even their little ones.
Agree. She’s all the things Hinch is but she’s just better at selling the narrative.

Reactions: 15
Bloody hell she looks like a middle aged woman, I’d say minimum 40’s! I cannot believe she is younger than me 🤯🤯🤯🤯

I was thinking the same. I don’t like to sound mean but she has the neck of a much older woman!

Reactions: 10
Commenting Ronnie is Rex’s bestie. How? They never see each other. Stop embarrassing yourself Hinch there’s a good lass

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Caught in the wild once again over the weekend. Freebie incoming more than likely. 🙄
Her dress sense for a woman of her age is terrible. It's all baggy tops and leggings, paired with those godawful trainers.

View attachment 1289545
I quickly skimmed past and in my haste I thought they’d gone out in shower caps.
oh and hinch stop filtering yourself. You look ok in real life. Filtered you look like an elongated Tweenie. Or Rosie/Jim

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I quickly skimmed past and in my haste I thought they’d gone out in shower caps.
That's just made me laugh so much! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I always try to block out her fans faces as I don't think it's very fair for them to be posted on here. Same with the wee bairns, as much as Sopha exposes the boys, I always respect their privacy. Just a pity their own mummaz doesn't. 🙄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same. I don’t like to sound mean but she has the neck of a much older woman!
That'll be all the bloody clawing she does at it. Stripping the skin off one temper tantrum at a time.

I have size 8 footz. They're in proportion to the rest of me. I've never once felt the need to lie about my size, not even the time a witch of an old boss intercepted a shoe delivery and started pretending she was paddling a canoe (did dream of battering her over the head with them though.)

Just... Why?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly can’t believe she’s early thirties. She looks like Morph with the amount of filler in her face 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Catherine Zeta-Jones to the party guyssssssh, but I bet when ol’Jimbobwheezyslob called ahead to try and get the VIP treatment he never expected he’d be lugging his own luggage around 😂🤣😂

A08D459A-C47D-4FFB-B4AE-637CAFC25404.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.