Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'lnvest in more luxurious travel bags' (luggage, Sophie, we call that luggage)
We can expect an order going into Louis Vuitton as soon as she gets back Maldon, emblazoned with HINCH all over it. 😉
The be fair guys, she probably already owns a complete set, just doesn't want to show it, needs to stay relatable to the hunnnnnzzzzz, so they keep buying her shite. The Lama's probably have LV backpacks with intials on them 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those awful skinny jeans give me the heaves. What a couple of sscchpectacular chavs. You can't purrrchassse clarrrse! 🤣👟🧢
I bet he’s had to use plenty of talc to squeeze himself into those jeans... mind you, he’ll still have plenty of room in the teeny peeny area 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet he’s had to use plenty of talc to squeeze himself into those jeans... mind you, he’ll still have plenty of room in the teeny peeny area 🤭🤭🤭
Cackling here! 🤣 No worries with regards to closssschh fitting garments in that area, however, the gunt over-hang and moobs are another matter for jimbobsleazeballgreaseballnoballs 👃👀🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mrs Hinch staying relatable to the hunzzz using reusable bags and a cool box for luggage.....

I mean WTF 🙄

I was planning on sending Mr Owl up into the loft tomorrow to get our suitcases down for our holiday. I’ve decided to not bother now and just surprise him with everything packed into dustbin liners 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Mrs Hinch staying relatable to the hunzzz using reusable bags and a cool box for luggage.....

I mean WTF 🙄

I was planning on sending Mr Owl up into the loft tomorrow to get our suitcases down for our holiday. I’ve decided to not bother now and just surprise him with everything packed into dustbin liners 😂
Oii oii! Tippy Tripper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A little chat with Jimbobbellendboy 🤭 (Volume needed)

Ooops, fucked up the first attempt, thought I’d show an outtake 😂 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Genuinely looking for an answer here from anyone who understands psychology-not my area of expertise. I follow Rosie Huntington-Whitely on Instagram. She posts from gorgeous places wearing beautiful clothes and she looks amazing. Why doesn’t she annoy me as much as Hunch?
Because at one time you may have thought hinch was relatable? You must have liked her at one time to know who she is? She was your everyday person like your friends/neighbour etc.. then the cash started flowing in and she turned into a Flooooof!! And now you don’t like her.

My three year old is terrified of mascots. I think it’s perfectly logical for a child to be scared of them. But that doesn’t fit her montage so you WILL hug iggle piggle Ron! ☹
So was mine, however I didn’t realise at the time till a fireman Sam mascot arrived… he cried his eyes out!! His 12 now and no emotional damage!

I’m sure Ronnie will be fine tattlers 🥰I mean I’m not sticking up for her but she needs to explore these things with Ronnie, isn’t the whole point of sensory places etc to explore and gain new experiences, he may like, he may not.. these things have to be tested out though for new learning experiences, just like you would test a baby with different types of food when weening to see what they like and introduce new textures and flavours, or your teenager begging to go on the big roller coaster then screaming to get off just before it sets off, its life you don’t know until you try and I hate to defend but the GRINCH does have try and learn too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Absolutely love Stacey's not so subtle dig at Sophie...

'He's had the best most simple day'. Savage! Sophie would have no clue on how to entertain her own children in the garden. That's why she got the stupid alpacas, to distract from the fact she has no maternal skills

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Morning guyyyssch!
I've been awake all night 🤪 it's CRACKED ME UP! 🤣
Have a beautiful day and may Dizzzznee Musikkkk constantly ring in your ear holes and crack you up some more! *Cackle Cackle*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.