Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="pinkieelou, post: 9918040, member: 323520"
Because at one time you may have thought hinch was relatable? You must have liked her at one time to know who she is? She was your everyday person like your friends/neighbour etc.. then the cash started flowing in and she turned into a Flooooof!! And now you don’t like her.

Thank you for taking the time to reply but I don’t think thats the reason. I never followed her nor found her relatable. I was always quite happy to let the dust build up to inches thick and only dust when people come round. Mind you I had a proper job that took up a lot of my time. (Now I am retired I feel I should do it more often.) I also like colour in my house .

I only know about her because I read a story in the Daily Mail online (please don’t judge me badly for that) about Tattle and how she was the poor woman that had the most written about her. I then came here and found that Tattle is nowhere near as vile as the DM and the people who leave comments there. I then started to look at her Instagram.

I think it might be because I have always hated liars and people who exploit the vulnerable (my previous work life involved working with people in vulnerable groups), but lots of people sadly do that, so still not quite sure why Hunch in particular gets right on both tit ends!

(I also follow the Stephen Bear, Lauren Goodger and Katie Price threads but am pretty clueless about a lot of the other people on here)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ooooh I wonder if I might get a bingo for this.

F4C5C4D1-20A1-4352-BD0C-9F4F64D7C07D.jpeg

Maybe he needed to be castrated and that why he went awol!

Reactions: 32
I only know about her because I read a story in the Daily Mail online (please don’t judge me badly for that) about Tattle and how she was the poor woman that had the most written about her. I then came here and found that Tattle is nowhere near as vile as the DM and the people who leave comments there. I then started to look at her Instagram.
That DM article was brilliant for us! The journalist had clearly spent a lot of time reading here, and could see we aren’t nusty trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s def not sunny in Essex this mng as I’ve just taken my dog for a walk in the drizzle. So alpaca showers another pre record. ATV

Reactions: 16
I have to chuckle Greedy is In Portugal in a huge villa shooting for her latest clothing range and Hinch gets to shoot on her landing🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet she won’t show the progress of the shear , it’s not pleasant for the alpacas. Think of a kebab!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm at work so just asked a Vet what age you would castrate an alpaca. They reckon 18months - 2 years, no earlier.

She also just told me alpacas have a corkscrew like penis which is sharp and has a hook at the end.

😶

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
All this showering seems excessive and uncomfortable for the Alpacas. From looking online it seems it's actually NOT recommended to wash them with a hose as it can damage their coat. So Hinch I doubt they 'love a shower', more likely you cannot bear the fact they are covered in mud and filth.

Reactions: 21
I can't even cope with her brag fest today. Im not able to afford the nursery bill this month, have had to ask my other half if he can take care of it whilst I work things out. I may have to quit my job and sign on as right now I pay just to put my son in childcare and the bare minimum in food and groceries. Then you have her livint between two houses comfortably, buying wasteful tat, upkeep of four animals and two children. All for pining her bog. Both me and my partner work full time in decent jobs and we are in this position where one of us may have to give up their career as we will be better off. Honestly makes me sick to the stomach.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
It's already been pointed out but the brazen use of a pre-record from at least last week has enraged me this morning.

Like, does she have so little content that she needs to keep re-using the same old crap despite the fact that the weather doesn't line up AT ALL with what she's showing??? How the duck can the shearer not have a clue when he's around? THAT ISN'T HOW IT WORKS. It's like a human haircut, or a dog needing grooming - you know you will need it and when so YOU BOOK IN ADVANCE. OH MY bleeping GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. STOP LYING. JUST STOP.
And there's only 7 days of May left but it's definitely going to be in May is it? But you don't know when? duck bleeping fucks sake.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I'm at work so just asked a Vet what age you would castrate an alpaca. They reckon 18months - 2 years, no earlier.

She also just told me alpacas have a corkscrew like penis which is sharp and has a hook at the end.

😶
Wheyyyy Jamie will be jel

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bragging again then? I gave up watching her prefer your comments instead fat hens
I can't bring myself to watch or listen to her braggy shite so @Miss Ophelia I feel the same. Irrational rage is no good for stress levels! ❤ The site of that Scrawny necked Disney Mouse bow head and her Bell-End boy with an overdose of Chavidas makes me want to throw my phone at a wall! X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.