Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries so hard to hide the size of her feet but her sheep out her every time 😂
She’s doing the Rosie Huntington-Whitely signature mirror selfie pose - only difference is Rosie looks cool as duck because she’s an actual super model, where’s Sophie looks like she’s trying not to bend herself in half for some bizarre reason?!

32535640-CA59-4D52-A3B7-F939D87A2602.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Her latest story. Why on earth does she use those filters. Her nose looks like a pig snout with that weird lump under it. Stupid cow.

Bloody hell she looks like a middle aged woman, I’d say minimum 40’s! I cannot believe she is younger than me 🤯🤯🤯🤯
I genuinely thought she was in her 40s and microknob was in his 50s till someone on here put me right!

Reactions: 17
Apparently Henry is “instant fur therapy”. I don’t know why she needs therapy when she’s just had a lovely long weekend away with all her family but there you go 🤷🏼‍♀️
What and odd thing to post after apparently having a lovely weekend away as a family. Was it really that awful, Hinch?

Reactions: 28
How many faces can you pack in those Tesco bags?? Asking for a friend 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We’re due to visit AT in July. Thank f**k we weren’t there with Phantom of the Opera and Creepy Jannine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m childless so can someone explain- do parents wink at each other when their kids are misbehaving? When it happens with dogs (only frame of reference) I would never wink at someone??? Maybe a sympathetic smile but winking seems odd?
No, we do this face 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Erm why do we need to know about her sunglasses, what the duck has that gotta do with Cbeebies Land? Anything for a quick advert with this dick head. Sell sell sell sell sell. duck off.

Reactions: 17
When the sheep say she’s humble 🤣 yeah she bloody should be, not like she’s actually done anything of note is it 🤣 apart from being a conwoman 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously what are those trainers.

All that money and she can't even buy a decent pair of trainers?

Actually offended by them. They need to be cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.