Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely howling at the fact she placed that text over fiddles so none of the sheep could tell that she isn’t “supersoph” and had help on hand with a click of the claw

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh dear god she’s used that bloody song again. 😵💫

I had hoped it had gone to the “terrible song people” but apparently not!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wouldn't it have been the perfect opportunity to use the Hunch shopping bags?
OR are Teschco bringing out a new range of Hinch suitcases just in time for the summer holidays? 🤔
There’s already beach towels available- so more than likely

Reactions: 8
Apparently Henry is “instant fur therapy”. I don’t know why she needs therapy when she’s just had a lovely long weekend away with all her family but there you go 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Proof once again that Henry is the only child she wished she'd had. So much more loving and natural with Henry. You're stuck with your boys now Hinch so at least try to be a good mother to them but please, for god sake, don't have anymore when you know you can't cope.

Ps her feet are bleeping huge

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What’s Addidas guyzzz, is it a new brand? I mean for goodness sake her kids are wearing it and she still can’t spell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair I dislike Hinch but if she shared she’d found her son outside in just a nappy and wellies when he was meant to be in bed then everyone will be demanding social services take them off her because how did she not notice her child leaving his bedroom and then leaving the house..
I have a 3 year old and if I discovered that I would be mortified
She knew where he was. He didn’t just vanish ffs. Blimey. When I said should have been sleeping I meant it was sleep time and he wasn’t. So they were outside. As a family. Should have made myself clearer

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She packed a few faces for the weekend...

Omg I'm a witch but the size of those flippers. I wouldn't normally care apart from the fact she lied about the size of her feet... for some pointless reason 😆
Which is the real one?! I genuinely don’t know which picture is a true reflection of her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She knew where he was. He didn’t just vanish ffs. Blimey. When I said should have been sleeping I meant it was sleep time and he wasn’t. So they were outside. As a family. Should have made myself clearer judgey
Lol. It happens. My brother did worse, at age 2, he let himself out the house, got on his little tricycle and cycled all the way to the next village on it! The village was 2 miles away. My mum was going mad tearing the house apart looking for him. Luckily that was where we went to school and one of my friends mums spotted him. Kids do the silliest things sometimes no matter how well they are watched!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.