Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This did make me laugh! Hope it wasn’t too bad for you.
I just thought the idea of finding my toddler outside instead of bed I would be mortified and terrified!
Luckily it wasn’t too bad, his dad watched him in the bath while I ran around changing bedding and getting the washer on. Very much a “why did we have a kid, again?” moment 😂 if mine got out and in the garden it would be a massive feat for him, two baby gates and a steep set of stairs. But if I lived where my grandparents do it’s be less of an issue cause it’s a bungalow so I guess it just depends on your house really. (I might be slightly less freakable because my baby brother used to wander to the corner shop at two, that’s a heart attack and a half)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Your kids running off outside the doors alone, pull your head out your phone and parent your kid.

Absolutely no one has asked where you got your outfit from, you look like you've just rolled out of bed.

Stop dressing your kids in tracksuits and try some bright character child friendly clothing once in a while, little mini chavs aka Jamie isn't a good look.

You're a massive bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m childless so can someone explain- do parents wink at each other when their kids are misbehaving? When it happens with dogs (only frame of reference) I would never wink at someone??? Maybe a sympathetic smile but winking seems odd?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This did make me laugh! Hope it wasn’t too bad for you.
I just thought the idea of finding my toddler outside instead of bed I would be mortified and terrified!
Totally agree.
I've never turned round and my kids have been outside when they shouldn't be. I honestly don't find it funny and if that was my child or my future grandkids I'd absolutely hit the roof, if it happened multiple times I'd definitely question the parenting and safety of the child, kids are sneaky but not that sneaky.

What would she of done if it was the front garden and he's gone thrown in the back of some pedophiles car or dead in the street because toddlers don't have road sense.

It's exactly why doors should be locked and keys put up high the second you enter your home. And safety gates should be in place for young children.

Reactions: 7
I’m childless so can someone explain- do parents wink at each other when their kids are misbehaving? When it happens with dogs (only frame of reference) I would never wink at someone??? Maybe a sympathetic smile but winking seems odd?
No it’s all in Hinchs tiny little mind, hope that helps😉😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love all the writing is hiding who ever is hiding Ronnie.

Soph you've already told us where your rank trainers are from no one cares or wants to buy them. Hope this helps Hunni.

Also I spy the top she wore in the swimming videos which proves she was not in that pool with her children. SURPISE SURPISE 🤷‍♀️🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Love all the writing is hiding who ever is hiding Ronnie.

Soph you've already told us where your rank trainers are from no one cares or wants to buy them. Hope this helps Hunni.

Also I spy the top she wore in the swimming videos which proves she was not in that pool with her children. SURPISE SURPISE 🤷‍♀️🥴
Of course she wasn’t, someone had to be in charge of the phone🙄🙄🙄🙄 🙂

Reactions: 10
Totally agree.
I've never turned round and my kids have been outside when they shouldn't be. I honestly don't find it funny and if that was my child or my future grandkids I'd absolutely hit the roof, if it happened multiple times I'd definitely question the parenting and safety of the child, kids are sneaky but not that sneaky.

What would she of done if it was the front garden and he's gone thrown in the back of some pedophiles car or dead in the street because toddlers don't have road sense.

It's exactly why doors should be locked and keys put up high the second you enter your home. And safety gates should be in place for young children.
Glad someone agrees because I didn’t want it to seem like I was a Hinch sheep just the full idea of it seems scary and being someone who does the same as what you’ve said above I just couldn’t imagine how it would happen without me noticing.

Reactions: 8
Most definitely not at Alton Towers. It’s so busy and so big it’s usually head down and focusing on keeping your own party together 😂.

Reactions: 7
Early thread suggestion

Booked under a pseudonym at Alton T, but calls ahead so they know it’s me.
Proper thread suggestion now we’re at page 30

Booked under a pseudonym at Alton T, but Inch calls ahead so they know it’s me.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Never happened to me in 6.5 years. I might have someone give me 'the smile' but that's about it. Oh tell a lie, someone did say to me once ' I remember that when mine were young, you're doing great', which was appreciated. I think I was carrying him out of the shop under my arm, surfboard style at time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hardest thing she’s ever done? Wow how bleeping ridiculous. Two babies with an unemployed husband and parents round them corner. As an ex single mum with two dead parents and 2 kids with a full time job, I’m honesty embarrassed. She’s no clue what it’s like to be a parent has she?
Even with all that help it probably is the hardest thing she's ever done as it means the world stopped revolving around her.

Reactions: 14
When my kids are kicking or did when they was little. I can tell you now i couldn't care less of the looks or opinions of others and still don't.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.