Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I dislike Hinch but if she shared she’d found her son outside in just a nappy and wellies when he was meant to be in bed then everyone will be demanding social services take them off her because how did she not notice her child leaving his bedroom and then leaving the house..
I have a 3 year old and if I discovered that I would be mortified
Could be worse, I found my two year old at half nine last night covered in his own tit because he has decided to be poocasso 🤦🏽‍♀️ Late night bath for him and a bloody nightmare of it for me and my husband. As parent we gotta laugh at the silly tit they do or we’ll go insane

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
“Having my own range has always been my dream”

What an odd dream to have. Picture the 10 year old hinch in class. What’s your dream soph? To have my own range.

Right.
Imagine Dr MLK - I have a dream. The dream that I have my own range in Tesco.

duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Couple of things
1. Proof she didn’t get in the pool as the black vest under that oversized shirt has the same straps as the fan pic she was tagged in
2. If you’ve booked to go why are you asking if it’s worth it, bit late now!
3. Why did they need a cool box if they grabbed snacks out and about?

Reactions: 34
“Having my own range has always been my dream”

What an odd dream to have. Picture the 10 year old hinch in class. What’s your dream soph? To have my own range.

Right.
Imagine Dr MLK - I have a dream. The dream that I have my own range in Tesco.

duck off.
The women has limited vocabulary everything is her 'dream', she's a modern day verucca salt. Materialistic and shallow.

'It's always been my dream to ..'
'have a fireplace' 'have a pergola' 'have a farm house' 'live in this house' 'own apacas'.

Yet having babies was referred to as 'jamies always wanted to be a dad' on her book.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What is that weird hanging over herself pose she does, Jesus christ it's not embarrassing being tall I mean you dont see naomi Campbell or Gisele bunchen bending themselves in half at odd angles, just why!! Oh and absolutely NO ONE asked where your outfit is from you moron 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is that weird hanging over herself pose she does, Jesus christ it's not embarrassing being tall I mean you dont see naomi Campbell or Gisele bunchen bending themselves in half at odd angles, just why!! Oh and absolutely NO ONE asked where your outfit is from you moron 🤦‍♀️
This drives me insane. She makes out like she’s so self-conscious, like people are constantly staring at her, I thought she was unusually tall but no, she’s my height (5ft 10”). I wear heels every day and I stand up straight and no one stares because it’s not that much of a bleeping big deal.

ETA - my boyfriend is 6ft 3”. Maybe she’s self-conscious because she’s always standing next to Inch.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Could be worse, I found my two year old at half nine last night covered in his own tit because he has decided to be poocasso 🤦🏽‍♀️ Late night bath for him and a bloody nightmare of it for me and my husband. As parent we gotta laugh at the silly tit they do or we’ll go insane
This did make me laugh! Hope it wasn’t too bad for you.
I just thought the idea of finding my toddler outside instead of bed I would be mortified and terrified!

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but Poocasso 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'lnvest in more luxurious travel bags' (luggage, Sophie, we call that luggage)
We can expect an order going into Louis Vuitton as soon as she gets back Maldon, emblazoned with HINCH all over it. 😉
Or is this a little teaser for her next Tesco range?! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If anything (god forbid) happened to her parents this woman would be completely incapable of taking care of her kids? She’s utterly useless.

Reactions: 31
Those scuzzy carrier bags!! 🫢

Sorry, had to edit this to add that I don’t even take carrier bags when we go on camping trips!!

Reactions: 10
I noticed that no one was bothered about Ronnie running out of the door.
The video stopped abruptly though. Probably screeched for him to come back.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.