Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her acute self-consciousness is caused by the disconnect between the Disney idyll she puts on Instagram of her kids and the reality of having young kids. They’re not perfect, they get tired, they have meltdowns. She makes it sound as if it’s not normal. It is. But she’s made a rod for her own back with all the fake sickly videos of her kids behaving perfectly.

Which is why she becomes so stressed when she’s out in public and the reality is on display. I’m also sure that 99% of the public have no idea who she is, so the concept of everyone watching her is solely in her head. It’s also really bizarre that she never ever goes out on her own with both children. Why? Can she really not manage two children at the same time?
She can't even manage 1, she's never ever shown going out alone anywhere ever with Ronnie in 3 years😳

Reactions: 30
Looks like she was in the water. Why has she still got sunglasses in her head though? 🙄
Jeez the nostrils are still only half there and she can’t have doctored a fan pic.
Looks like she was in the water. Why has she still got sunglasses in her head though? 🙄
Guyyyyyysssshhh, I’m playing The Sims 4 just now and I feel like it’s trolling me .View attachment 1285762
Maybe the boyzzzzz have escaped and are finally living their best life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeeezus this witch doesn't know how blessed she is. Get a grip Sopha 🙄

Just own it Sophie, you have a different set of life circumstances than a lot of other people. Stop the woe is me thing, stop the my life is so hard blah blah, it doesn't look good on you. Just own your life and enjoy it!!

Alternatively, give all your money away so you both have to go to back to work. Give up the Thursday cleaner and do it all yourself. Give up having 24/7 childcare... and then come back to us and tell us how hard real life is. We will just sit here like yup same 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her acute self-consciousness is caused by the disconnect between the Disney idyll she puts on Instagram of her kids and the reality of having young kids. They’re not perfect, they get tired, they have meltdowns. She makes it sound as if it’s not normal. It is. But she’s made a rod for her own back with all the fake sickly videos of her kids behaving perfectly.

Which is why she becomes so stressed when she’s out in public and the reality is on display. I’m also sure that 99% of the public have no idea who she is, so the concept of everyone watching her is solely in her head. It’s also really bizarre that she never ever goes out on her own with both children. Why? Can she really not manage two children at the same time?
She can’t even manage one child unless it’s lenor in his pram asleep.

Reactions: 20
If one of my kids is having a tantrum my focus is 100% on them. The last thing I would be doing is looking around for anyone trying to make eye contact with me for a wink or knowing nod 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
You can duck right off with your pity post soph you self entitled narcissistic twit, you you have two children under 3 it's not friggin hard and millions have women have done it without the bleeping entourage that you take everywhere with you. Just a thought love; if your gorgeous little boys were having tantrums it was probably due to the total sensory overload that you submitted them to for nothing more than engagement on the gram. If you gave a flying duck about them instead of yourself you would have planned something lovely for Lennie's 1st birthday at home in that massive house and garden you keep bragging about. If you want and hints and tips on how to plan the perfect birthday party which is to please your child and not yourself I suggest you take a look at your tend bestie's insta and see what she has done for Rex. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I agree. I’m not a huge SS fan but her dino set up in the garden for Rex’s birthday was quite charming in a rustic, home made way. Whereas Hinch probably spends the week before the kids’ birthdays glued to eBay and Amazon to see how many “things” she can buy for the theme she picked solely for the purposes of Instagram.

I’m sure her kids would far rather spend the time with her, than have yet more crap bought they have no interest in and is only ever seen once. And, just for the record, you might find you get less tantrums if you put down your phone and interacted properly with them. (Disclaimer: this does not include shouting “clever boiiii Ronnnniiiiie” while fake crying over absolutely nothing).

Reactions: 33
2CAE967F-42CC-43FB-991F-5A4B72659ABD.jpeg
I’ve tweeted Alton Towers about her blatant breach of photography/video rules. A complete stranger has replied to me saying they were stopped taking photos in the Waterpark, even though they had made sure no-one else could be seen in their photo.
I’ll be interested to see if I get a response from AT.
I’m so sick of her complete and utter narcissistic, rules don’t apply to me, behaviour 😡😡

Reactions: 15
“i officially have 2 toddlers a 1 year old and a 2 year old”
but u don’t tho cos ronnie is literally 3 next month and that isn’t a toddler 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly the same as when she was pushing the “two under two” narrative for the few weeks between Lonnie‘s birth and Ronnie’s second birthday. Motherhood is bloody hard, but she always has to be that bit extra!

Reactions: 31
Bet she’s having flashbacks to that fateful “solo” day trip to the funfair with the boys

• Haha
Most of us don't have million's and a husband home full time a mother who's never away and a doting neice. So duck off with your bullshit.

• Heart
This bleep even has to turn a birthday post for her little boy into a pity party. Woe is me I've got 2 small kids. Hinch every mother has been there. We cope and without the help of a husband at home full time, on tap nanny etc. Stop with the bloody sadfishing you absolute cretin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It's all so fake with her, she has no idea of what it is to be an actual parent as she spends no real time with her children, doesnt interact with them, doesn't know them...so instead she repeats phrases that she has heard other mums say in the hope that people will believe her and she will come across as relatable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It's all so fake with her, she has no idea of what it is to be an actual parent as she spends no real time with her children, doesnt interact with them, doesn't know them...so instead she repeats phrases that she has heard other mums say in the hope that people will believe her and she will come across as relatable.
The only time she comes across naturally maternal and loving is when she's talking about the dog 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pity party train for one chooooochoooooo

She found having 2 difficult? How? She has her husband home 247. She had 247 babysitters, she's NEVER left alone with her children. bleeping idiot. Go away

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.