Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't actually believe she's put that ridiculous post on making out she single handedly looked those boys, what a sicko, there are 3 adults and 1 teenager to look after 1 baby( in a pram all day most likely) and 1 3 year old !!!! Just repulsive!
A few Halloweens ago id not long had our youngest she was 2 months old,my 2 eldest wanted to go pumpkin picking because all their friends had,so off we went 4 kids under 6!!!!it was raining all week so the field was a quagmire 🤣🤣 I had one in a sling a toddler and my 2 eldest, on my own ,because my husband is self employed and has to actually work!! We had a fab time got absolutely covered in mud and the kids had marshmallow stuck all over their faces,we towed a gigantic pumpkin back to the car piled in and went home to carve it. My eldest kids still laugh at the memory of it. This fukin woman has no clue!!! Absolutely no clue what it is to be a real parent 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Well, only a week left of May and no mention of the floofing floofheads birthday party yet.....

I wonder if she’ll take them on a road trip to Colchester Zoo, show them the lion’s enclosure then write a post about how hard it is to look after 3 one year old floofheads and how loads of people winked at her when they were pronking 🙄

Jimbobcreepyslob will of course pre-book the entrance tickets under the name Mr Ivor Tinynob, then call ahead to tell them it’s actually for the hugely famoussssssh Mrs Hinch to get the VIP treatment and freebies, while the admin staff think “Who the duck is Mrs Hinch” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 65
She is a tend Mum! She justs tends to be like real mums to be relatable but she hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 33
I wonder if she’ll take them on a road trip to Colchester Zoo, show them the lion’s enclosure then write a post about how hard it is to look after 3 one year old floofheads and how loads of people winked at her when they were pronking
hahahaha ffs 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Her post last night.... she should feel absolutely embarrassed, she won’t though as narcs never think they do anything wrong 🙄

Here’s a little something for her to read while on the mini bus on the way home:
Sopha, GROW THE duck UP. Hope that helps👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm still laughing at them booking the room under a pseudonym. They really do believe their own self initiated hype.

Last I heard bots don't tend to go to Alton Towers on a weekend to fawn over Insta 'celebs'

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She doesn’t have a clue of the real world. I’ve been up most of the night with my ill child, he’s been ill since last week, I’m not getting a minute to myself, yesterday I couldn’t even shower on my own, I don’t get to sleep on my own. I don’t have parents, ones dead and the other a dangerous narcissist and drug abuser, I don’t have any family locally and an abusive narc ex who if I ask for help will document everything I ask for to build his case that I can’t manage without him…oh and I’m disabled.
Yet still I can sit here and be thankful and grateful and I’m well aware that it could be much worse, it’s hard but we’re still doing life and doing ok. She’s just horrid, a horrid selfish self absorbed cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Bush, party etc. I've been having a beautiful weekend of phones in the drawer and enjoying my family. Did a late night catch up last night, but missed the last story. Sorry, I don't get on my parenting high horse often, but allowing a child to have a chocolate bar just before their dinner "for a quiet life" is telling of a complete lack of discipline and boundaries. Kids need to hear no and for it to be followed through with.

Anyway, I've got middle pumpkins bestie over to play today so I'm back off to wrangle them and a toddler into the kitchen to make something that resembles fairy cakes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
When my twins were born, I already had a 13 month old & a 3 year old. They're in their 20s & 30s now, and I've just about recovered! 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why was she write those long posts with such a mix of fonts? Has she written bits elsewhere and just copies and pasted them together that the end of the day?

Reactions: 22
"he just cracks me up" doesn't everything. He's just stood there holding a phone.
Me finks you need help Soph x

Reactions: 33
“Na-nees phone” why can’t she bleeping talk properly to the child. What chance do they have.

Reactions: 28
So, she’s clearly in bed eating cake for breakfast and Lenni e is playing with Nanny’s phone on charge next to her. I have so many questions but it’s sooooo weird.
Is Sticky fingers sharing the same room/bed??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So, she’s clearly in bed eating cake for breakfast and Lenni e is playing with Nanny’s phone on charge next to her. I have so many questions but it’s sooooo weird.
Is Sticky fingers sharing the same room/bed??
Inch is In a separate room with the kids lol
The night garden room is for Sophie and mummy

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.