Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex is a narc and pathological liar like her, and he's fucked our my kids up good and proper with his lies.
They're bleeping evil cunts, and I spend every day wishing karma would bite them on their lying manipulative arse and take them down
My sympathies. My partners father is the same and the three children are so messed up. My partner had a mental breakdown and it took 7 years to put him back together...narcissists can be so damaging :(

This is one of the reasons I hate Hinch. Its all well and good giving them stuff and posting up happy family photos, but the meaningful things like mental support, love, and nurturing are neglected and those sweet boys will be damaged by it :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone who wasn't aware of the cretin that is 'Mrs Hinch' and read that pity post story would think she's a struggling single mum who has no additional family support 🙄
Twisted witch always has to make everything about HER ...even when it's her son's 1st birthday 🙄
" I officially have 2 toddlers...."
" The hardest thing I've ever done..."
And other "I" ,"me", "myself" references 🙄
As much of a prick as Jamie is, he parents those kids MUCH more than she does and he didn't even get a mention 😵💫
What an odd family they are

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Can someone confirm if the tend people winking at her, were in a group of three and wearing HunchXteschoooooooo indoor/outdoor leisure wear?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I have the opposite problem. My LO has Arthur as a middle name after my grand dad which is very popular now but I’m always quick to point out I’m not trying to be trendy, “not after that Billie Shepherd’s kid. “ 🤣
Same! We live in an area full of Peaky Blinders wannabes so it's a nightmare having to justify it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1286738I dont know if this has been posted but I just went through her tagged photos and seen this person post this on her grid then checked her stories out. Like that is not normal, so bleeping far from normal. There's p3dophiles out there that edit kids heads onto naked bodies (and much worse) and she's okay with absolute strangers posting about her kids saying they love them? She honestly does not deserve to have the title of a parent. There's parents out there that have had their children taken off them for less! She's fuckin disgusting!
wow you know you’ve failed as a mother when strangers can find photos of your baby and post them online wtf ? I would cry if anyone could find photos of my babies and ua. What an absolute freak. These are so private it makes me feel sick she doesn’t care that anyone can get hold of them. Why does she not think her kids deserve to choose who sees them as children? Utter freak.

Reactions: 30
View attachment 1286738I dont know if this has been posted but I just went through her tagged photos and seen this person post this on her grid then checked her stories out. Like that is not normal, so bleeping far from normal. There's p3dophiles out there that edit kids heads onto naked bodies (and much worse) and she's okay with absolute strangers posting about her kids saying they love them? She honestly does not deserve to have the title of a parent. There's parents out there that have had their children taken off them for less! She's fuckin disgusting!
She's the one who's set up another profile which I posted earlier today ⬇
She has special needs and is very vulnerable. I find it incredibly sad that she thinks Soph is her "best friend", when in reality Hinch don't give a tit about her followers but leads them all on by liking their posts and commenting with hearts.

Screenshot_20220522-233937_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
thats Actually so sad. A child I work with sees an slt and is only 10, they have a lot of complex needs and have cracked rhyming 2 syllable words just recently which we are all so proud of. Absolutely shocking two adults can’t get that who supposedly “deserve” millions whilst doing nothing apart from Exploiting kids and animals.

Anyone who wasn't aware of the cretin that is 'Mrs Hinch' and read that pity post story would think she's a struggling single mum who has no additional family support 🙄
Twisted witch always has to make everything about HER ...even when it's her son's 1st birthday 🙄
" I officially have 2 toddlers...."
" The hardest thing I've ever done..."
And other "I" ,"me", "myself" references 🙄
As much of a prick as Jamie is, he parents those kids MUCH more than she does and he didn't even get a mention 😵💫
What an odd family they are
Hardest thing she’s ever done? Wow how bleeping ridiculous. Two babies with an unemployed husband and parents round them corner. As an ex single mum with two dead parents and 2 kids with a full time job, I’m honesty embarrassed. She’s no clue what it’s like to be a parent has she?

Reactions: 40
Just read this and thought exactly the same. So weird.
I didn't actually read it, because it's complete shite, but did read the rambling crap about taking small kids out and the meltdowns etc, which I could relate to, as many of us can/could. However, HUNCH you have an entourage of bleeping helpers! I have always taken my kids out (same age gap as R &L) on my own, yeah I know shocking and never once uploaded a woe is me tone deaf post about it. Also, when my kids where that age (again like so many tattle hens, I worked nights as a nurse, and my husband work O/n and weekends, opposite shifts)......right, so now for my inspirational goodnight message, that so many of you were asking me for 'may your wifi be free and your days filled with filtered photos of yourself, eye bleeping yourself, for without it, none of this is important, you're got this Mumma I see you,' (not really, I just put that in for engagement) Goodnight Crunky Hens

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No ott 1st birthday party for Lonnie 😱

making out she struggled with 2 kids, had her whole family with her. Such a liar.

Reactions: 23
Like many of us nusties (actually you are all bloody lovely, kind, clevaaah, smart and so funny) - I've really had it with this needy, thick, narcissistic, chav, celeb-wannabe, attention seeker. Her chavvy lazy hubby and her anal-faced enabling muvver!

How does she expect her Insta "career" and 'sales cons' to continue indefinitely? People like that just don't deserve it, the huns have paid for everything, they still are, enabling these stupid arseholes to lead the life they do whilst Hinch loudly & proudly brags about it.

She is nobody's "besssht fwend", she is a fake, thoughtless, self absorbed turd! 💩
Enough is enough! I only hope her downfall is sooner rather than later.
Love to you all 💕🐔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Them filtered photos of hinch just after giving birth LOOOL. Sad. Just don’t upload the pics if you don’t like how you look.

She’s typed Lennie, Alan James hinchliffe. When she announced it she said his first name was Lennie and middle names Alan and James. (Ron also has James as middle name 🤔)
Sorry nusty hen's, you are both incorrect, his name is actually Lonnie Lenor. Hope that helps 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Kicks off for someone sharing an image of her child’s legs which btw she originally posted but shares photos of her kids on the toilet and in the bath.
You really are a massive head aren’t you! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine using your sons first birthday to try and get attention and sympathy from strangers? Oh Sophie, shame on you and your lies.
Enjoy your pity party 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bet she was wanting a firework display for his birthday spelling out 🎇mrs hinch has a one year old , a dog and 3 ff’s, oh and Ron 🎇

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1286786Someone predicted this 🙄

Tattle mention only one Hun has bothered with her. Hinch makes out there’s been loads 🤣 desperate wanker.

Also suggesting people are winking at her: 😩🤢 Vommin’ell!

I remember her doing this once before in a similar situation (think Ronnie was having a meltdown, or so she said) making out that people were winking/nodding at her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Be a gem and pretend you're a hincher, get a photo of her so we can see yet another face of hinch then ask her why she's such a massive bleep. Cheers xxx
Oh believe me that was the plan, the group of friends I went with were also given strict instructions to keep eyes peeled at all times, even when we split off part way through the day to go on different things, I was dedicated 🤣 I was prepared to put it down the line for you nusty trollllllssss 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Kicks off for someone sharing an image of her child’s legs which btw she originally posted but shares photos of her kids on the toilet and in the bath.
You really are a massive head aren’t you! 🤦🏼‍♀️
She can dish it out but can't take criticism and always does the complete wrong thing. She's an absolute fuckwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.