Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh believe me that was the plan 🤣 I was prepared to put it down the line for you nusty trollllllssss 🤗
I’d be pleasant enough because I’m not nasty ( despite being a nusty troll obvss 😉 ) but I’d sign off with “ all the vest. “ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s her sons first birthday and still manages a pity post for NO reason. Hinch…you are BLESSED to have those children,why not try being grateful.
You don’t live in the real world like the majority of people I was a single parent ,worked,had health conditions and an ex from hell.
You have it seems unlimited money,two houses,are not choosing between eating and heating like so many of us and you have numerous babysitters on hand day and night,plus you have your mummy glued to you.
You need to spend a day in the real world,in some of our shoes love. Stop wallowing and realise how privileged you are. Dick head

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I’ve tweeted Alton Towers about her blatant breach of photography/video rules. A complete stranger has replied to me saying they were stopped taking photos in the Waterpark, even though they had made sure no-one else could be seen in their photo.
I’ll be interested to see if I get a response from AT.
I’m so sick of her complete and utter narcissistic, rules don’t apply to me, behaviour 😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 74
I’ve tweeted Alton Towers about her blatant breach of photography/video rules. A complete stranger has replied to me saying they were stopped taking photos in the Waterpark, even though they had made sure no-one else could be seen in their photo.
I’m so sick of her complete and utter narcissistic, rules don’t apply to me, behaviour 😡😡
Careful if your real name is on your Twitter account. She’s got form doxxing people and setting her army loose. It was mentioned on here she stalked someone’s Facebook and messaged and threatened to report them to their work place once. Not like they’d do anything but she’s not worth the grief

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Careful if your real name is on your Twitter account. She’s got form doxxing people and setting her army loose. It was mentioned on here she stalked someone’s Facebook and messaged and threatened to report them to their work place once. Not like they’d do anything but she’s not worth the grief
I agree. I've just done a simple search and found the tweet. Hinch isn't worth it. That's why I always refrain from commenting anywhere else other than here on Tattle. Even on here I'm careful what I post so there's no leads to who I am. Much safer and Sopha cannot use her devious tactics to doxx.

Reactions: 24
Are they different from Scottish oatcakes then?
Will you all please stop talking about all these delicious sounding foods, I really am a fat hen and I’m meant to be on a diet and you’re all killing me and making me so hungry as I look down at my pathetic lemon water 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You’re literally there with your husband, niece and mother. Don’t play the martyr, we all know you’ve not lifted a finger just like you never do
So where we’re Inch, fiddle and the niece when Zopha was struggling on her own with a 1 and 2 year old. The tattlers who spotted them in the wild said they were always with an old woman or a man (unless her unfiltered self really does look old?!) blessed be…

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Where do I find this IG post?

Probably busy catching up on here.

Just seen her newest post. She’s subtly addressed the tantrum Ron had, that someone seen and posted about on IG.

Although no mention of the iPad and YouTube lol.
Just chocolate before bed.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I've just done a simple search and found the tweet. Hinch isn't worth it. That's why I always refrain from commenting anywhere else other than here on Tattle. Even on here I'm careful what I post so there's no leads to who I am. Much safer and Sopha cannot use her devious tactics to doxx.
Likewise just found it, careful or she’ll send her army of morons after you.

Reactions: 9
Anyone who wasn't aware of the cretin that is 'Mrs Hinch' and read that pity post story would think she's a struggling single mum who has no additional family support 🙄
Twisted witch always has to make everything about HER ...even when it's her son's 1st birthday 🙄
" I officially have 2 toddlers...."
" The hardest thing I've ever done..."
And other "I" ,"me", "myself" references 🙄
As much of a prick as Jamie is, he parents those kids MUCH more than she does and he didn't even get a mention 😵💫
What an odd family they are
Such a selfish witch!!!

I bet the old bleep forgot her own password and locked herself out
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂omg I’m on the bus on my way to work really giggling. I look deranged 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has to hold one child in each arm, everyone at Alton Towers were giving her a wink/the look to say they know what she's going through? HUH what about the mini bus full of people she took there (including her husband who's home 24/7) She acts like she's a struggling single mum 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Just saw her pity post the audacity of the woman. I don’t know how she has a child in each arm….she must have 3 arms for her phone is never out of her hand. At least 3 other people with her as well lying witch looking for some engagement. Let’s hope there’s not another one on the way or she’ll be for the funny farm

Reactions: 37
So @CoolMom reports that Fiddle or Inch are always carrying the boys

6BF877F6-5188-47BC-AB35-F2D371B141C6.jpeg

And supermum Supermum Sophie decides to claim she is constantly holding them both

11AB4E92-7E32-4E91-A917-5FD9A78D594B.jpeg

But she never reads tattle…..

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I found the repeat yourself 500 times comment tone deaf as well …. Considering Ron’s speech delay ……sadly sofa that’s what it’s takes repetition and hard work it’s not about you !!! It’s about your little boy who needs your help and support … not you moaning to strangers about it!!!!
bleeping witch !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have 4 kids and at one point I had a newborn, a 2 yr old, a just 4 yr old & a 6 year old - I remember having the baby in the sling, trying to pick the toddler up whilst she had a proper lying in the road tantrum whilst on the school run multiple times....no one ever winked at me...ever 😂 oh sophie, as my mum would say, you dont even know your born!

Reactions: 44
Her acute self-consciousness is caused by the disconnect between the Disney idyll she puts on Instagram of her kids and the reality of having young kids. They’re not perfect, they get tired, they have meltdowns. She makes it sound as if it’s not normal. It is. But she’s made a rod for her own back with all the fake sickly videos of her kids behaving perfectly.

Which is why she becomes so stressed when she’s out in public and the reality is on display. I’m also sure that 99% of the public have no idea who she is, so the concept of everyone watching her is solely in her head. It’s also really bizarre that she never ever goes out on her own with both children. Why? Can she really not manage two children at the same time?

Reactions: 42
Poor little Soph, not like her husband is at home 24/7 and her mum and niece do anything he doesn’t, oh wait…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.