Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALAN!!!! Alan!!! Lennie is called Alan!!! Oh of course it rhymes with Ronnie. 😂😂😂😂
WTAF who calls a child ALAN these days. Little Al.
Not sure where Lennie is short for Alan …. As you were. I’m cracking up.
It’s after her dad, weeping Al. I think it’s quite common for the middle name to be a grandfathers

Reactions: 18
The pic of her in hospital tend looking serene and holding her new born.Faker than the master of fakery trying to win the fakest fakery comp.on a fake do your fakest fake website.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Them filtered photos of hinch just after giving birth LOOOL. Sad. Just don’t upload the pics if you don’t like how you look.

It’s not middle name. She’s typed Alan James Hinchliffe. So his name isn’t Lennie at all
She’s typed Lennie, Alan James hinchliffe. When she announced it she said his first name was Lennie and middle names Alan and James. (Ron also has James as middle name 🤔)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
told to “take it all in” when she was pregnant the second time round….. didn’t she know that from the first time 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 25
God what a horrendous name 🤣 Alan is fine for an older bloke of course but pairing it with Lennie and James long for Jamie is just too much

also has she hidden the likes already?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The pic of her in hospital tend looking serene and holding her new born.Faker than the master of fakery trying to win the fakest fakery comp.on a fake do your fakest fake website.
I’d hate my first photos with my baby to be fake like hers. What’s wrong with an unfiltered photo? She looks fine as she is.

But the worse part is that she’s so vain that she’s more bothered about how she looks than bonding with her baby for the first time. Just eugh. Can’t say I looked entirely at my best in the first photos with my sons but at least there was genuine joy on my face. (That lasted all of six hours until the sleep torture started…).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
With the fakest bleeping lips!

Reactions: 6
I'd forgotten the filtered photos taken as soon as he was born 🙄
What does it say about someone that you need to filter a moment that is so precious?
She is incapable of loving those boys properly because she only truly cares about herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.