Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the story properly. Never mind that girl’s bum (which I was already raging about), you can clearly see the faces of people behind Lonnie. There’s children in the water, and a woman holding a child.

Soph has NO clue does she? Not everyone wants their child plastered all over the internet.
Some people actually cannot have their child’s face shown for example if the child is looked after (in care / foster / adopted) and some people might not want an abusive ex seeing them.
I’ve not watched the stories, just the grid post, but duck me, she’s really filmed and posted videos from Splash Landings?

I’d be raging if she’d done that of me. Raging. She goes on about privacy but doesn’t consider it for a second. Either hers or other peoples. What a monumental bleep she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
You'll block out your own details on your hospital wristband but post other kid's bums in the video in Splash Landings. About sums you up, Soph.

Reactions: 39
I find the wording of her birthday post to Lennie very weird. People told her it goes so quick and to take it all in… she took it with a pinch of salt…. She’s done it before with Ronnie so it’s not like she needed that advice with Lennie is it? I just find it odd to word it like that with your 2nd child.

Reactions: 54
I find the wording of her birthday post to Lennie very weird. People told her it goes so quick and to take it all in… she took it with a pinch of salt…. She’s done it before with Ronnie so it’s not like she needed that advice with Lennie is it? I just find it odd to word it like that with your 2nd child.
I also thought this! The post reads more like it’s her 1st child’s 1st birthday, not second born. How odd!

Reactions: 39
Just read this and thought exactly the same. So weird.

Reactions: 12
One of those envelopes says to My Little Lennie, would have thought it would be “our” but hopefully it’s not signed from mummy & Jamie!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Yep, same!

Reactions: 11
EXACTLY THIS.

And old Grinch has just announced these people are probably staying on site, so Splash Landings, Cbeebies, Alton Towers Hotel or a B&B in VERY close proximity.

She's so stupid. Clearly someone who has never had security issues.
But also, in the photo of her at the water park with her ”fan”, why did was Lonnie in the pic. She doesn’t give a flying duck about the privacy of kids…her own or others!! 😡

Reactions: 15
The amount of people saying "we love you Lennie" is actually quite disturbing. How the duck can you love someone else's child, and who is basically a total stranger as they've never met him? 😳 I'd be more worried about crackpots like that than a bit of mindless gossip on a website. Sheesh.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
ALAN!!!! Alan!!! Lennie is called Alan!!! Oh of course it rhymes with Ronnie. 😂😂😂😂
WTAF who calls a child ALAN these days. Little Al.
Not sure where Lennie is short for Alan …. As you were. I’m cracking up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.