Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them filtered photos of hinch just after giving birth LOOOL. Sad. Just don’t upload the pics if you don’t like how you look.

She’s typed Lennie, Alan James hinchliffe. When she announced it she said his first name was Lennie and middle names Alan and James. (Ron also has James as middle name 🤔)
That’s forget that they have the middle name James because that’s Jamie’s real name. Jamie is short for James!!! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmmm if iggle piggle/ in the night garden is Lonnie’s favourite why oh why is his new bedroom 'woodland' themed??!!! 🤔 🤪
Another example of how the whole house is being catered to Sophie's taste 🙄🙄
Agreed! Everything has to fit in with the insta perfect aesthetics 😔 am I the only one who remembers when they 1st got the house she said Ronnie was going to have a lego theme bathroom?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
"Little Al,with his brother,
I spy more lies from their mother.
Mother hen in a fix,
She'll need some bitty from the witch.

Witch,witch
Under cover,
Who thinks inch is her lover?

Dogging here,dodging there,
I spy them everywhere...."

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I zoomed in to see what L was eating and I hate that I noticed this, but R has a nappy on in pic 3 on the grid post.

THIS IS NOT A BAD THING. HE IS STILL YOUNG.

But why lie and say he is toilet trained months ago?!?!

Poor R. He will see all these lies when he is older and wonder why he was never naturally good enough for his Mum, why she had to filter edit and lie about him constantly 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I zoomed in to see what L was eating and I hate that I noticed this, but R has a nappy on in pic 3 on the grid post.

THIS IS NOT A BAD THING. HE IS STILL YOUNG.

But why lie and say he is toilet trained months ago?!?!

Poor R. He will see all these lies when he is older and wonder why he was never naturally good enough for his Mum, why she had to filter edit and lie about him constantly 😔
My son is 4 next month (ASD) and isn’t toilet trained. Although I don’t publicly announce he isn’t I’ve never told anyone that he is toilet trained 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Them filtered photos of hinch just after giving birth LOOOL. Sad. Just don’t upload the pics if you don’t like how you look.

She’s typed Lennie, Alan James hinchliffe. When she announced it she said his first name was Lennie and middle names Alan and James. (Ron also has James as middle name 🤔)
A63257AB-C172-4615-9CB0-C64B43651582.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Stace has been entertaining her proper influencer buddy all weekend, Miss Greedyshome, and has now prepared a Dino area for Rex birthday tomorrow.
Hope that helps 👍🏼
I've been blocked by Miss greedy no idea why either I've never ever even messaged her 😕 I use to love her stories x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
ALAN!!!! Alan!!! Lennie is called Alan!!! Oh of course it rhymes with Ronnie. 😂😂😂😂
WTAF who calls a child ALAN these days. Little Al.
Not sure where Lennie is short for Alan …. As you were. I’m cracking up.
Alan is Lennies middle name.... It obviously has some meaning to carry it on, which I quite like actually. It's nice to keep older names going, especially now names are getting stranger and stranger.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My son is 4 next month (ASD) and isn’t toilet trained. Although I don’t publicly announce he isn’t I’ve never told anyone that he is toilet trained 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly! It is no one else's business but the child's and their primary carer/s. I can't remember the month but it was lastly year when Hinch shared a picture of R on the loo and said he was potty trained. Just the lowest of the low, scrabbling for content trying to be a relatable Mummy blogger whilst neglecting her child's right to privacy.

You sound like a far better Mummy than her ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The amount of people saying "we love you Lennie" is actually quite disturbing. How the duck can you love someone else's child, and who is basically a total stranger as they've never met him? 😳 I'd be more worried about crackpots like that than a bit of mindless gossip on a website. Sheesh.
It's so strange. I don't even love my own kids some days 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.