Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! It is no one else's business but the child's and their primary carer/s. I can't remember the month but it was lastly year when Hinch shared a picture of R on the loo and said he was potty trained. Just the lowest of the low, scrabbling for content trying to be a relatable Mummy blogger whilst neglecting her child's right to privacy.

You sound like a far better Mummy than her ☺
I share my kids on social media but I’d never share a photo of them on the toilet. Just a step too far!
Not like she cares though it’s all for the likes 😒

Reactions: 12
"Little Al,with his brother,
I spy more lies from their mother.
Mother hen in a fix,
She'll need some bitty from the witch.

Witch,witch
Under cover,
Who thinks inch is her lover?

Dogging here,dodging there,
I spy them everywhere...."
What happened to your other account fanny? Did fiddle corner you?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Clearly can tell Lennie is there FAV her FAV word……..when Ron was that age all his tit was always hidden behind the couch and the coffee table was always in the middle of the living room , his 1st birthday was the tacky Peter rabbit theme at home with her in a spectacular dress s if she’s going too red carpet because it’s ll about her on her sons 1st birthday and now……for pennies 1st birthday he got treated to a trip that costs thousands of pounds to a theme park which he’ll never remember or go on that many of the rides……but it’s all for shows and likes as well BUT he had more roam of the house than Ron did……….????

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know my son is going to be furious with his middle name when he is older BUT it was in honour of the most wonderful man I've ever known - my grandfather.

Who knows, maybe the name Norman will be cool again....lmao 😬

I'm not even kidding.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know my son is going to be furious with his middle name when he is older BUT it was in honour of the most wonderful man I've ever known - my grandfather.

Who knows, maybe the name Norman will be cool again....lmao 😬

I'm not even kidding.
My 13 yr old hates his middle name, he won’t even tell anyone what it is!! It’s also after his great grandad and his dad has the same middle name too……maybe one day Harold will be cool too 🙈🙈 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My 13 yr old hates his middle name, he won’t even tell anyone what it is!! It’s also after his great grandad and his dad has the same middle name too……maybe one day Harold will be cool too 🙈🙈 xx
I've got my fingers crossed Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how fake best friend Stace wishes him a happy birthday with two black hearts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clearly can tell Lennie is there FAV her FAV word……..when Ron was that age all his tit was always hidden behind the couch and the coffee table was always in the middle of the living room , his 1st birthday was the tacky Peter rabbit theme at home with her in a spectacular dress s if she’s going too red carpet because it’s ll about her on her sons 1st birthday and now……for pennies 1st birthday he got treated to a trip that costs thousands of pounds to a theme park which he’ll never remember or go on that many of the rides……but it’s all for shows and likes as well BUT he had more roam of the house than Ron did……….????
As much as I hope Sophie she was alot more restricted to what she could do for Ronnie's birthday as we was still in abit of a lock down.

Reactions: 1
That’s forget that they have the middle name James because that’s Jamie’s real name. Jamie is short for James!!! 🤯
I always wonder why this gets mentioned so much here...because Jamie is a nickname for James...so what's the joke? Genuinely don't get it?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.