Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants some luke warm tea?!

Further to my post before, I've spoken to someone who works at AT in hospitality. I'll call them C just for ease of typing it out.

- The Suite was booked under a different name. Inch (they presume, as C did not take the calls themself) called ahead a while ago to let them know it was them who would be visiting. None of the staff were bothered 😆

- It is paid for but the meet and greets are gifted.

- They have hired out an area at one of the restaurants today.

- A balloon arch/load of decorations has been delivered but C isn't certain who they are for. Could be another customer or for part of the Mardis Gras.

- C has seen them around twice but not spoke to her. Says looks like everyone else, keeps head down when walking around. At each spot a man or 'old woman' was carrying the kids.

I'm sorry it is not stronger tea, C really wasn't that fussed by them being there. I guess they get proper celebs who are far more interesting! I also didn't want to push for too much. If I get anything else I'll be back with it x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 124

Further to my post before, I've spoken to someone who works at AT in hospitality. I'll call them C just for ease of typing it out.

- The Suite was booked under a different name. Inch (they presume, as C did not take the calls themself) called ahead a while ago to let them know it was them who would be visiting. None of the staff were bothered 😆

- A balloon arch/load of decorations has been delivered but C isn't certain who they are for. Could be another customer or for part of the Mardis Gras.

- C has seen them around twice but not spoke to her. Says looks like everyone else, keeps head down when walking around. At each spot a man or 'old woman' was carrying the kids.

I'm sorry it is not stronger tea, C really wasn't that fussed by them being there. I guess they get proper celebs who are far more interesting! I also didn't want to push for too much. If I get anything else I'll be back with it x
Called ahead like a celeb 😂😂😂 who do they think they are? Oh that’s got my crying with laughter “don’t you know who I am”
Alton towers staff ‘NO’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I can imagine hinch having a tantrum because they aren't being treated like the royalty she thinks she . Let’s all bow do to the almighty princess chav 🙄

Reactions: 28
The Suite was booked under a different name. Inch (they presume, as C did not take the calls themself) called ahead a while ago to let them know it was them who would be visiting. None of the staff were bothered 😆
How delicious that none of the staff were bothered! Who do they fecking think they are, booking under a different name and having the over inflated sense of Importance to ring and say it’s them. Unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Booked under a different name 🤣🤣

Like in Notting Hill when Julia Roberts is booked as Miss Pocahontas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Somehow that in the night garden room is more scary than Ronni E’s mural. I notice we haven’t seen his reaction to it, just Lenni E who probably doesn’t notice the walls. Poor Ron does not look like he’s having a good time, poor little boy.
The whole room is scary, but the Makka Pakka above the bath is next level! I wouldn’t be able to wash or go to the loo for the whole weekend with him watching me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How delicious that none of the staff were bothered! Who do they fecking think they are, booking under a different name and having the over inflated sense of Importance to ring and say it’s them. Unbelievable!
I got the impression the staff were just like "right ok another influencer is coming then" rather than QUICK GET THE SILK PILLOW CASES OUT WE HAVE ROYALTY COMING!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Called ahead like a celeb 😂😂😂 who do they think they are? Oh that’s got my crying with laughter “don’t you know who I am”
It's laughable. Booking under another name in the hope it isn't 'leaked', but needing to call to try and make sure you are noticed and recognised because you want special treatment! If you were concerned about your privacy, your kids' privacy and were just decent human beings, you'd have kept quiet, been there under the paid, booked name, paid for what extras you wanted/needed and got on with it quietly. But clearly on the beg and desperately trying to get whatever you can. Wonder what else they are after that they are posting whilst they are there (rather than keeping quiet and trying to make sure the boys aren't potentially flocked by psycho stalker sheep)?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
😂😭booked under a different name how funny!!

As if the AT staff were going to alert the Paps and Newspapers! Ffs! Get a grip Of yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can just see it… ‘who is this Mrs Hinch?…’ googles…. ‘Oh. Right. Cleans her washing machine on Instagram. As you were.’

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Did he call ahead because he wanted a free holiday? 🧐

Can just see it… ‘who is this Mrs Hinch?…’ googles…. ‘Oh. Right. Cleans her washing machine on Instagram. As you were.’
Hope they found Tattle 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Early thread suggestion

Booked under a pseudonym at Alton T, but calls ahead so they know it’s me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 137
Sorry if it’s already been said but What I really don’t get is why she did Ronnie a big massive party whilst we was in lockdown with restrictions, but Lennie gets a trip to AT that he’s probably still a little bit too young for. Make it make sense??

Reactions: 34
OK.. is this actually her natural eyebrow? Is she that bleeping mad she has painted new plastic ones on 3ft above her natural ones?

Also anyone know the name of the filter she uses, cos it pumps her lips up nicely and I could do with some of that in my life. TIA nusty hunz xxxx
Think that’s eye shadow 🤣

Found the unedited one:

View attachment 1284229

Does she look pregnant here? Will she use Rennie's room/the move reveal to announce it?

View attachment 1284233
NO

Reactions: 2
I think they just needed to be away this weekend so (parts of) Greyskull can be packed up and moved to Notafarm.

Alton Towers is because Lonnie will recognise the CBeebies characters, despite the fact it’s massively age-inappropriate other than that.

There will definitely be a ‘the carpets are in, the kitchen cupboards are done, my dad made sure it was all okay for us this weekend 🥲’

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine Inch calling ahead though 🤣 *heavy breathing* me wife’s a faymousssh Instagram cleaner guys, just so you know, throw in a few freebies yeah? And stock up the crisps and mugshots and febreeze for the tracksuits oi oiiiii go on my son!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Oh my days, they think they are so famoussssh, calling ahead, booking under a different name 🙄

I wonder if it was booked under the name “Mr Orangery” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I couldn’t think of anything worse on a hot day than traipsing round a theme park full of queues and crowds with two toddlers who couldn’t give a tit about rides and just want a good slide to go down.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.