Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretending she doesn’t know what a décolletage is when she spends half her life trying show off that area, ok Soph. Putting it in quote marks like that, oh silly little old Soph!! 🙈

We say it all the time but the sheep falling for this all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she show off her collarbones so we can all see how very very skinny she is? I hate to tell her this, I’m as fat as duck but if I tense my shoulders my collarbones stick out like hers, it shows nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As someone who is covered in amazing tattoo's (humble brag 😉) I can spot a poorly executed tattoo a mile off.

That thigh tattoo is just awful. You cant read the writing and I can't even tell if that's a wheel or a crappy compass.

Screenshot_20220524-102723_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m really not in the mood for her tit this morning! I’m raging that Iconic are still working with her, despite her blatant use of filters and complaints to the ASA. Just shows that they don’t give a duck either! Plus her suspiciously bruise free legs that a couple of weeks ago she was so self conscious of she always had to keep them covered, guyshhhhh! She’s such a bleeping muppet, how does she get away with it! 🤬

Reactions: 28
Guyyyyyyhs, I’m pretty sure she farts at the start of the Iconic AD 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought she had been 'tanning', yesterday in her AT pictures her face and neck looked really grubby.

Reactions: 6
The ensuite is the only room she's shown so far that's not bad, I like it 🤷‍♀️
I agree apart from the bath tap placement is odd. Why is it blocking the window and how is she or the cleaner going to clean that window without standing in the bath? I have OCD btw…..

No I can't see how the tan has developed because you're sat in front of a bright window, backlit, causing shadows and you've put god knows how many filters on it.

I know I said I was done today but I'm waiting in for a delivery and have nothing better to do 😂
View attachment 1290449
Most people have necklaces with their children’s or significant other’s initial’s on……….. Buy hey, if you love yourself.. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
All this showering seems excessive and uncomfortable for the Alpacas. From looking online it seems it's actually NOT recommended to wash them with a hose as it can damage their coat. So Hinch I doubt they 'love a shower', more likely you cannot bear the fact they are covered in mud and filth.
It’s a wonder she’s not doused the buggers in zoflora yet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she tanning in the kids room? Bit of an odd place to choose considering there’s no seat shortage in that house
Because beady eyed tattlers keep spotting the wonky bed headboard, when she films in the Grand Chav Suite 😆😆😆😆 Nusty Nusty Trolllllsszzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has the close comfort toilet in the ensuing. If she doesn't show the sheep how the toilet seat comes off with the press of a button under neath making it easy to clean, who is she!

Anyone else notice the new barfth is tilted up with wooden blocks for the view out the frosted windows.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Guysssssssh, it’ssssssh not schtreaaaaaky, it’ssssssh schimmmmery. You too could look like me for £53.20” #Kerching

Yanno, scheeee cracksssssh me up 🤭

No thannnkssss hunnnnnny. The one and only time I tried self tanning I looked like an Oompa Loompa and smelt like a custard cream biscuit 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As someone who is covered in amazing tattoo's (humble brag 😉) I can spot a poorly executed tattoo a mile off.

That thigh tattoo is just awful. You cant read the writing and I can't even tell if that's a wheel or a crappy compass.

View attachment 1290453
It's Photoshopped to duck too, so that also makes it hard to read.

“Guysssssssh, it’ssssssh not schtreaaaaaky, it’ssssssh schimmmmery. You too could look like me for £53.20” #Kerching

Yanno, scheeee cracksssssh me up 🤭

No thannnkssss hunnnnnny. The one and only time I tried self tanning I looked like an Oompa Loompa and smelt like a custard cream biscuit 🤪
Sold, I will take 10 bottles of wizeowl super crunky tanning cream, shade Oompa Loompa in the scent of custard cream biscuits. #swipeup

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s more than happy to get her legs out in order to ADVERTISE a tanning product for MONEY, but any other time you will only see her in leggings and maxi dresses due to her being self conscious about her bruised legs & receiving troll comments - er ok 😐 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I can't even cope with her brag fest today. Im not able to afford the nursery bill this month, have had to ask my other half if he can take care of it whilst I work things out. I may have to quit my job and sign on as right now I pay just to put my son in childcare and the bare minimum in food and groceries. Then you have her livint between two houses comfortably, buying wasteful tat, upkeep of four animals and two children. All for pining her bog. Both me and my partner work full time in decent jobs and we are in this position where one of us may have to give up their career as we will be better off. Honestly makes me sick to the stomach.

Hope you get sorted soon x nothing makes you feel worse than you already do when someone brags and flaunts their wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.