Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alan is Lennies middle name.... It obviously has some meaning to carry it on, which I quite like actually. It's nice to keep older names going, especially now names are getting stranger and stranger.
Our son has two middle names, one is his Ghanaian name to honour my dad’s side of the family and the second is my husbands fathers name to honour him. We wanted to do something nice for our dads seeing as he was the first grandson for both sides

eta posted too soon, meant to add, so I get why his name is so long 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh stop it!! Booked under a different name? What is the point in that...I'd love to know what they chose 🤣🤣 why would they book under a different name and then Inch phone them to tell them who they were 🤣🤣
I had a memory that he did that before with something. Rang up to tip them off. He’s such a fame bleep. Just likes to make sure he gets the freebies on account of how schpelshel they are! 🖕🏻

Reactions: 10
I zoomed in to see what L was eating and I hate that I noticed this, but R has a nappy on in pic 3 on the grid post.

THIS IS NOT A BAD THING. HE IS STILL YOUNG.

But why lie and say he is toilet trained months ago?!?!

Poor R. He will see all these lies when he is older and wonder why he was never naturally good enough for his Mum, why she had to filter edit and lie about him constantly 😔
My ex is a narc and pathological liar like her, and he's fucked our my kids up good and proper with his lies.

Kids aren't stupid, they see the pictures as reality, and then hear the lies.
They then discount the reality because they have loyalty for the parent and end up head fucked trying to believe them even though they know it's a lie.

I can't even tell you the amount it's cost me in sleepless nights, stress and psychotherapy bills, and them a lifetime of attachment issues and serious mental health problems.

Meanwhile the narc is perfectly happy as long as everything goes their own way and carries on normally.

They're bleeping evil cunts, and I spend every day wishing karma would bite them on their lying manipulative arse and take them down

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I had a memory that he did that before with something. Rang up to tip them off. He’s such a fame bleep. Just likes to make sure he gets the freebies on account of how schpelshel they are! 🖕🏻
Was that the time he tried to get a discount on the beach hut by saying it was for Mrs Hinch?

Happened to be a tattler’s parents in law 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I always wonder why this gets mentioned so much here...because Jamie is a nickname for James...so what's the joke? Genuinely don't get it?
The joke is (Hinch said?) Jamie is short for James.

Jamie is short for James like Charlie is short for Charles.
It's not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The joke is (Hinch said?) Jamie is short for James.

Jamie is short for James like Charlie is short for Charles.
It's not.
Oh I see, it's the wording. Thanks.

Also I messaged AT asking if they think its appropriate to show children in swimsuits to 4.2mil people (bots)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve not watched the stories, just the grid post, but duck me, she’s really filmed and posted videos from Splash Landings?

I’d be raging if she’d done that of me. Raging. She goes on about privacy but doesn’t consider it for a second. Either hers or other peoples. What a monumental bleep she is.
And after all that fuss she made about Eileen showing a photo of Ronnie which didn’t even show his face, yet this shows children in swim wear and there’s no way she has asked permission or even stopped to consider if they are ok with her sharing it on Instagram with all those bots strangers.

SUCH A BIG, SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know my son is going to be furious with his middle name when he is older BUT it was in honour of the most wonderful man I've ever known - my grandfather.

Who knows, maybe the name Norman will be cool again....lmao 😬

I'm not even kidding.
Norman 😭😭 when he asks why he has the name Norman he'll enjoy hearing all the amazing stories you can tell him. I think that's beautiful 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just read this and thought exactly the same. So weird.
It is because it is all about her. Classic narc. It’s not really Lennie’s day. It’s hers because SHE brought him into the world. She has to be extra about everything. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seeing as there are a low number of comments and she hasn't even replied to any, I'm guessing her gridpost has gone down like a lead balloon 🤣🤣🤪

• Haha
I know my son is going to be furious with his middle name when he is older BUT it was in honour of the most wonderful man I've ever known - my grandfather.

I'm not even kidding.

Ahh this was my dads name ❤ he hated it though and refused to let me use it for my sons middle name 😒 so instead I managed to have my dads initials in my sons initials.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I zoomed in to see what L was eating and I hate that I noticed this, but R has a nappy on in pic 3 on the grid post.

THIS IS NOT A BAD THING. HE IS STILL YOUNG.

But why lie and say he is toilet trained months ago?!?!

Poor R. He will see all these lies when he is older and wonder why he was never naturally good enough for his Mum, why she had to filter edit and lie about him constantly 😔
It's honestly ridiculous isn't it. There's no need in lying. Kids all learn at different stages. If your child is 2 and dry, great. If your child is 4 and struggling, keep at it.
All 3 of mine just happened to be pretty much bang on 3 and I never once forced or rushed them. Eldest was a week after his 3rd birthday. My middle was about a month before her 3rd and my youngest was also a month before turning 3. And because they were READY without being forced it meant they were accident free within id say a week. Probably less.

Why rush kids? 3 is still very young. Ronnie is still very young. There's no shame in a child that young being in nappies.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh I see, it's the wording. Thanks.

Also I messaged AT asking if they think its appropriate to show children in swimsuits to 4.2mil people (bots)
For me it’s the fact she felt the need to explain that he was actually James, not Jamie. Like that was a really funny ‘out there’ thing that no one would ever guess

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Norman 😭😭 when he asks why he has the name Norman he'll enjoy hearing all the amazing stories you can tell him. I think that's beautiful 💙
My grandfather Norman was the loveliest grandpa. He used to bring us all white paper bags of dolly mixtures for a treat. Your son will do the name proud. And give me Norm over Len and Ron every time…

• Heart

I'm not even kidding.
I have an Ernest here!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was that the time he tried to get a discount on the beach hut by saying it was for Mrs Hinch?
Happened to be a tattler’s parents in law 🤣
We also speculated he was the manager that rang a cafe for food when she did her London photoshoot.

1653251472645.png

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.