Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron’s 1st birthday was during lockdown, now I know she didn’t give a tit about lockdown rules and stuff, but everywhere was closed! That’s probably why she got all dressed up in a ridiculous gown!
Ronnie's 1st birthday wasn't during the first lockdown.
He is a year older than my youngest who was born in June 2020 (and will be turning two next month).

It was his 2nd birthday that was during Lockdown.

Reactions: 12
She's even got the babysitter to push the pram and still looks like a slapped arse.

Miserable cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
what happened at Peppa Pig world? I must have missed that!
I can’t remember the full details but I seem to remember Sophie couldn’t deal with having to look after the two boys, so she flounced off and left Jamie to look after them. I’m sure someone with a better memory will be able to point you in the right direction thread-wise!

Reactions: 13
He is a year older than my youngest who was born in June 2020 (and will be turning two next month).

You’re wrong about that, and I’m only so sure because my little one turned 1 the day after Ron, and I did a DIY lockdown themed cake smash because I couldn’t get a professional one done, due to everywhere being closed

Reactions: 14
You’re wrong about that, and I’m only so sure because my little one turned 1 the day after Ron, and I did a DIY lockdown themed cake smash because I couldn’t get a professional one done, due to everywhere being closed
I was thinking the same. My daughter turned 1 a month before Ronnie and I had a lockdown party for her.

Reactions: 8
Ronnie is same age as My youngest. His first birthday was indeed 2020. We were in lockdown. She made a big song and dance about having a gazebo for having whatever the limit was over to the garden. Then put all the food in the house….

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Wasn’t Ron born June 2019 making his first birthday June 2020, when we were starting to ease out of lockdown 1?

ETA sorry to repeat all the posts above!

Reactions: 7
Is it not just the Cbeebies hotel one? Even the Fast tracks have to wait in a Fast Track queue.
Umm, not sure then but we didn't get anything when we stayed in the main hotel (the only perk was that you have an inside entrance)

They do give out VIP lanyards when you are a model maker. Youngest D got one and we all were able to jump the queue. ETA - we were informed we could do this by the staff. and we only did it twice.

and if it is for just the hotel and doesn't give any perks then why wear it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh my word, they look miserable in the pics 🙄

Well Sopha, not that you’ve read here since Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, but you should have stayed in our little town village of Maldon. We’ve all just had a great time at the Vintage steam funfair in the prom park. Our littlest turns one in a couple of weeks and loved it.....we even brought our dog with us. None of us Including our dog have faces like a slapped arse 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ronnie is same age as My youngest. His first birthday was indeed 2020. We were in lockdown. She made a big song and dance about having a gazebo for having whatever the limit was over to the garden. Then put all the food in the house….
There was that whole debacle over the massive cake and who was eating that too! I think there was a limit of 6 people at the time and it was a cake big enough for 50 people. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck me I bet it’s a fun day out with her miserable gob. And duck off with the lanyard.
It's weirs since having kids she's not happy outside her compounds. When it was just her and Inch and old boyfriend she'd be gallivanting all over including holidays abroad🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
Wasn’t Ron born June 2019 making his first birthday June 2020, when we were starting to ease out of lockdown 1?
You were only allowed 6 people outside. She had tons and was also inside the house.

Which rules were in place on 19 June?
At the time of the party, indoor gatherings were banned in England and people were only allowed to meet outside in groups of six. Even outdoors, friends and loved-ones had to remain two metres apart.

Pubs, restaurants and social clubs were all closed in England, as were museums, cinemas, galleries and libraries. Hairdressers had also shut their doors.

Places of worship were closed, except for individual prayers, as were outdoor gyms, playgrounds, community centres and theme parks. Nightclubs and swimming pools were also required to stay shut, while football matches were played to empty stadiums.

Reactions: 11
There was that whole debacle over the massive cake and who was eating that too! I think there was a limit of 6 people at the time and it was a cake big enough for 50 people. 😆
A neighbour came on here and said loads turned up parking all over the estate

Reactions: 26
Umm, not sure then but we didn't get anything when we stayed in the main hotel (the only perk was that you have an inside entrance)

They do give out VIP lanyards when you are a model maker. Youngest D got one and we all were able to jump the queue.

and if it is for just the hotel and doesn't give any perks then why wear it?
The Cbeebies hotel has a purple one as only they have access to that hotel, where’s anyone can use the other hotels. They do VIP packages but they should still be treated as Fast Track and wait in that line rather than literally push themselves to the front. That wouldn’t go down well with other visitors - not that she gives a 💩

Reactions: 12
I’m living for tattlers at Alton towers.

She was walking through CBeebies land. Crew in tow. I have a sneaky photo! Best I could do 😂. No hat but shades. Staying at the hotel!
Lonnie is napping his way through the trip I see. That’s right. Keep him bundled up and asleep. Can’t possible have anyone seeing the 16 month old - sorry one year old - out and about.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I’m living for tattlers at Alton towers.

Lonnie is napping his way through the trip I see. That’s right. Keep him bundled up and asleep. Can’t possible have anyone seeing the 16 month old - sorry one year old - out and about.
Seems to be more tattlers than Hinchers🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.