Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished catching up now - I’m from Wolverhampton originally but have lived between Stafford and Stoke my whole life (Stone!) and I can’t believe how many fellow Stokies are here!!

Ey up me fellow duckies 🦆 crunky cheesy bacon oatcakes for all!! Cheese

PS. Robbie Williams is our patron saint x

Ay up duck 🦆...from a fellow oatcake lover 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She best not go to Monkey Forest in Trentham just outside Stoke, I bloody love it there and it’s a hidden gem! My friends from Uni who aren’t from round here often come up and we’ve gone there and they’re absolutely mind blown that there’s just an area of Stoke where monkeys just freely walk around, they thought I was joking them first time I mentioned it😂

I think Hinches incessant screeching like a banshee would terrify all the monkeys into permanent hiding.

ETA photos attached from my last trip 🤗
48B29081-D367-4D95-B1C2-77131F436007.jpeg

26FB48B9-4B0C-47BC-AD45-97646234CA8B.jpeg

E97E90B2-8EA1-42E6-80BA-C278C7D74D72.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why on earth would she go on the first weekend of Mardi Gras! It’s going to be mental . It’s absolutely a PR trip. She could have easily afforded a nice mid week break when it was quieter for the boys.

Reactions: 19
Just popping in to say Sofa must be absolutely fumin with the goings on at pickle cottage last night 😂 And I'm here for it 🙂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She best not go to Monkey Forest in Trentham just outside Stoke, I bloody love it there and it’s a hidden gem! My friends from Uni who aren’t from round here often come up and we’ve gone there and they’re absolutely mind blown that there’s just an area of Stoke where monkeys just freely walk around, they thought I was joking them first time I mentioned it😂

I think Hinches incessant screeching like a banshee would terrify all the monkeys into permanent hiding.

ETA photos attached from my last trip 🤗
View attachment 1282514

View attachment 1282515

View attachment 1282516
We love the monkey forest!!! 🐒😃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Must be a kick in the teeth that Stacey's sister has never said anything this nice about her and yet they're meant to be tend besties 🙈
I think SS and greedy are actual friends, and the Hinch thing is definitely a PR thing. Or SS is done with Hinchy and her tit. I bet all Hinch bangs on about is trolls and how hard her bloody life is when they meet up. I'm not an SS super fan but fair play she does actually work for a living, and maybe Hinch leaves a bad taste in her mouth.

I reckon that late night visit to pickle cottage from Hinch was because Hinch saw something on here that hit a nerve... Jamie told her to get over it, so she was looking for someone else to validate her emotions and insecurities 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
A tattler Alton Towers day trip would have been ace for us locals today if we'd known, just to see hinch in the wild 🤣 Weather watch is on so we'll know if it's a pre- record🤔🌞⛅ We could have had a picnic with our 10 litres of coke & cruncky snacks😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Waves ti fellow Stokies 👋
I’d love to see her eating oatcakes 😂
With bacon cheese n brown sauce!
Infact no she’ll probably claim she invented them. Food of gods!
Im wondering if she’ll do the monkey forest too and trentham gardens. It’s lovely for kids.
Maybe even waterworld? That’s too much fun for Sofa tho isn’t it?
I don’t want her near the north of the city 😂
She can stay well away at Towers. Shame it’s not raining 😂

Reactions: 15
Camera’s at the ready Tattlers lets get some pics of her out of her natural habitat. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mrs Hinch: I was forced out of my home that I didn't want to leave by mean people. I had no privacy. I didn't feel safe.

Also Mrs Hinch: Here are detailed pictures of my new home. Here's our security system. Here's a picture of our gate, it's wide open. We aren't in either of our homes this weekend guys. I'm not selling Greyskull and I'll be there a lot so you can still find me there.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Mrs Hinch: I was forced out of my home that I didn't want to leave by mean people. I had no privacy. I didn't feel safe.

Also Mrs Hinch: Here are detailed pictures of my new home. Here's our security system. Here's a picture of our gate, it's wide open. We aren't in either of our homes this weekend guys. I'm not selling Greyskull and I'll be there a lot so you can still find me there.
Don’t forget the big illuminated bush in the garden ‘dear burglars, please stop here, we are away’

Reactions: 16
A tattler Alton Towers day trip would have been ace for us locals today if we'd known, just to see hinch in the wild 🤣 Weather watch is on so we'll know if it's a pre- record🤔🌞⛅ We could have had a picnic with our 10 litres of coke & cruncky snacks😉
I would have been up for that but got to go to the outlaws. It looks like it's going to rain here at the min so definitely on weather watch, it's going to be busy but no doubt they will have the v.i.p treatment.

Reactions: 10
I've just watched another Instagram account at Alton Towers, staying at the Cbeebies Hotel with her kids .
Ronni e and Lenni e are in for a shook. So much colour. So much activities.
Sofa will have a meltdown. There are books for the kids to read in the restaurant and a free nachos station.. No wonder she brought Freda and clingon

If it is a PR trip and she swans to the front of the queues for absolutely no reason it won’t go down well with other people queuing with kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.