Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!! The misery on that!! They never look happy when they are out. Lennie can't go on anything. Ronnie can go on minimal stuff.

Reactions: 26
They look like they are having the worst time ever... I thought my day was bad (actual cleaning because I don't have a thursday cleaner)

Cheer up misery guts

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine Sopha on the Smiler and Oblivion though, I'd pay good money to see that 🤣

Perhaps if everyone else is in tow (hence the minibus :rolleyes:) her and JimBob will get a kid-free day tomorrow as Abi and Freda will be designated babysitters, I'll keep my eyes well and truly peeled for Hinch in the wild when I go 👀

Alton Towers is a nightmare on the weekend too, I'm lucky enough to have a Merlin pass so as I live on the doorstep I tend to go a lot during weekdays to avoid the mad rush (only going tomorrow as its a friend's birthday who works 9-5 during weekdays). They're both unemployed so I have no idea why they thought going at the weekend was a good idea! With two kiddies who can't go on much and long queue times, it won't be much fun! Will 100% not be surprised if Sopha throws her teddies out the pram again like at PPW and has a tantrum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She would have been much better at Legoland midweek. Alton Towers is a full on park. Especially when they have events on.

Reactions: 18
She was walking through CBeebies land. Crew in tow. I have a sneaky photo! Best I could do 😂. No hat but shades. Staying at the hotel!
Good work spotting them. Jesus they look bleeping miserable don't they!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine Sopha on the Smiler and Oblivion though, I'd pay good money to see that 🤣

Perhaps if everyone else is in tow (hence the minibus :rolleyes:) her and JimBob will get a kid-free day tomorrow as Abi and Freda will be designated babysitters, I'll keep my eyes well and truly peeled for Hinch in the wild when I go 👀

Alton Towers is a nightmare on the weekend too, I'm lucky enough to have a Merlin pass so as I live on the doorstep I tend to go a lot during weekdays to avoid the mad rush (only going tomorrow as its a friend's birthday who works 9-5 during weekdays). They're both unemployed so I have no idea why they thought going at the weekend was a good idea! With two kiddies who can't go on much and long queue times, it won't be much fun! Will 100% not be surprised if Sopha throws her teddies out the pram again like at PPW and has a tantrum.
what happened at Peppa Pig world? I must have missed that!

Reactions: 6
She's being spotted already (although unsure if she's in this actual picture) expect more candid pics of her throughout the day!

Reactions: 16
To say she does sweet FA.

The credit card is on a daily standing order.

mh.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is that not Ronnie next to them walking along?

Just spat my juice EVERYWHERE 😂😂😂😂😂
The little boy facing the opposite way? I did think that at first but that child is dressed way too normal, and he's in jeans so I'm gonna say no? Could be wrong but Ronnie is never out of tracksuits or over the top personalised tops. He's never been seen in clothes like that before!
I reckon Ronnie is somewhere else with fiddle and cling on, as usual.

Reactions: 13
She was walking through CBeebies land. Crew in tow. I have a sneaky photo! Best I could do 😂. No hat but shades. Staying at the hotel!
Please can you take one for the team, go find her again and w all ‘oh my god it’s mrs hinch, ask to meet Ronni E and Lenni E and pose for an extended family photo xx

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.