Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this has already been mentioned…..

Edited to add the picture because I’m an idiot 😂
I’m sorry but no adult should be seen eating a dairylea lunchables…. 🤣

It's pathetic!! Just say where you are going and be on your merry way.
She’s also letting everyone know that both notafarm and Castle Greyskull are empty this weekend….. Who’s feeding the WW and putting Henners to bed?

Oh bleeping hell let’s hope she don’t get any ideas from the wicker man ride. Poor Alan won’t know where to start
View attachment 1281696
View attachment 1281706
OMG That’s hilarious 🤣. There’s not enough scaffolding boards and apples crates in the UK to build that..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You just know there’ll be a pic of inch and sopha on oblivion with their thumbs up, inch in a grey chav suit sopha in oversized loungewear as it drops down into the abyss.
Hello to all the stokies, I’m not a million miles away, just down the A500 in Cheshire 👋

Edited to add, the live in babysitter aka freda will be stood at the side with Lonnie and Ronnie waving frantically

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly much as I used to love this thread and the crack was mighty I just don’t know if I could even be bothered watching her stupid Instagram crap stories or lack there of ever again, even though I only look occasionally as it is, she doesn’t do anything except show ugly alpacas and how how much money she has to be able to do all that work to their new house ( plus afford to have two homes) which isn’t even inspiring because her style is boring and a bit stupid most of the time, she is absolutely nothing short a bore with nothing about her, can anybody recommend any better threads to follow on tattle because I’m beyond bored of her

A mini bus? A mini bus? Hinch you’re not a darts team or footie fans going on an away day. There’s 4 of you. You have 2 cars 1 of which is a pissing Range Rover 🤦‍♀️
Oh just bugger off on Lonnies bday weekend and shut up. Oh and by the way he’s 1 years old. He’d rather stick his finger up his nose, have a few soggy crisps and crash out on the trampoline. Why is she so bleeping extra?
Sorry for all the f’n and jeffin but she winds me up
I completely agree and thought the same, Ronnie got a party at home for his birthday with horrible food and an outfit 2 sizes too small but the favourite child is being whisked away somewhere for a weekend, she really makes it so obvious that Lennie is her favourite

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry, why wouldn't she go mid week when it's really quiet and they don't have to queue for every single ride! It's going to be so busy for Ronnie and Lennie, I really don't see the point!
She wants to swan around in massive sunglasses and hope she gets recognised and gets lots of little notes passed to her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's Mardi Gras at Towers starting this weekend.

It's going to be PACKED
Exactly, and when you only ‘tend work why not choose to go during the week when it will be much quieter?

If she is staying in one of the luxury treehouses at least it will desensitise Ronni e to the nightmare awaiting him at llama lodge:

Oh and hinch you’ve advertised there’s nobody in either of your homes and your buck toothed bastards have no security guard.She’s a bleeping bragging wellyboot
Maybe an open invitation for the alpaca people to “visit”😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9
If her kids love CBeebies when why have they not got bing bunny duvets, all the teddy’s lined up, random magazine poster blue tacked to the wall….. oh yer they’re not allowed.

Reactions: 31
If her kids love CBeebies when why have they not got bing bunny duvets, all the teddy’s lined up, random magazine poster blue tacked to the wall….. oh yer they’re not allowed.
Yesterday after school my 5 year old was suspiciously quiet. I went upstairs to find he had very carefully ripped out all the posters from various magazines we have - cbeebies, Lego, a frozen one etc and was proudly using masking tape to attach them to his walls. I told him how when I was about 14 my bedroom was like a shrine to all my favourite bands.
I can’t imagine Ronnie & Lonnie ever being allowed to do something like that. A shame.

This Alton Towers trip wreaks of PR trip. This is not an ad, ad. I’m very interested to see if they actually get spotted in real time or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yesterday after school my 5 year old was suspiciously quiet. I went upstairs to find he had very carefully ripped out all the posters from various magazines we have - cbeebies, Lego, a frozen one etc and was proudly using masking tape to attach them to his walls. I told him how when I was about 14 my bedroom was like a shrine to all my favourite bands.
I can’t imagine Ronnie & Lonnie ever being allowed to do something like that. A shame.

This Alton Towers trip wreaks of PR trip. This is not an ad, ad. I’m very interested to see if they actually get spotted in real time or not.
Why can’t places like this gift getaways to families who use food banks instead of shorty influencers. Gets my goat!

Reactions: 38
Wow there are a lot of you up there! Maybe a group outing to Alton Towers today?

I'd come but I'm in the Republic of Island.
(Remember that list?😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We used to go to a corporate event at Legoland every year and were given front of line passes for the day. You didn’t even have to queue with the other fast pass type holders, just go straight to the front. Personally I found it embarrassing but I bet she has something similar lined up. No one puts baby in a corner and makes her queue in her Worzel Gummidge hat, mahoosive sunglasses and chav trackies.

The kids are also far too young to get much out of it. We went to Disneyland when my sons were the same ages. The Lennie equivalent went puce and screamed at the top of his lungs whenever anyone dressed as a character came near him. He also kept us awake most of the night so we were walking zombies. It was a rubbish idea.

But hey, Sophie won’t present that in the Insta perfect pretence. It will be “Len and Ron LOVED the log flume guyzzz so my dad is making one out of scaffolding boards at Hinch not a farm house. We’re going to have a feature splassshhhhhhz pool that the Alcrapas can also bathe in.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m the same as you love putting my washing on the line, I’ve rushed home from my real not tend job to hang the washing out it was only half an hour ago but hopefully it dries.
I don’t dry my washing outside, mainly because we live on real - not tend - farm land, so there’s always loads of insects and regular muck spreading, so it would, like Hinch’s lies, constantly stink of tit.

Reactions: 11
She wants to swan around in massive sunglasses and hope she gets recognised and gets lots of little notes passed to her
And the kids will have their names across the front of their trackie suits just in case people are not sure it's her

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry, why wouldn't she go mid week when it's really quiet and they don't have to queue for every single ride! It's going to be so busy for Ronnie and Lennie, I really don't see the point!
The #gifted #ad trip was weekend dates only. Hope that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thing that gets me (and I could be wrong) is that this isn’t for Lennies birthday. This is for her Instagram. It’s probably a freebie so it’ll be all power ballads and slow mo and filters where her nostrils have gone off on Oblivion on their own.
Oh and hinch you’ve advertised there’s nobody in either of your homes and your buck toothed bastards have no security guard.She’s a bleeping bragging wellyboot
she might try and pull a kardashian and drop a whole ride so her boys can enjoy by themselves

Reactions: 10
This. Taking my two year old for his birthday soon. He is besotted with Iggle Piggle. He has the night light teddy and falls asleep with it every night.
Ronnie will be overwhelmed by all the noise and colour and activity. 😔

Reactions: 15
This. Taking my two year old for his birthday soon. He is besotted with Iggle Piggle. He has the night light teddy and falls asleep with it every night.
Ronnie will be overwhelmed by all the noise and colour and activity. 😔
He will only be overwhelmed if the narrative she spins and hints at is actually true.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.