Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would a guy say 'this is the place to be' and diet coke shite?

Is he gay?

(Edit for my prev post - I think it was earlier than 9.15 lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was hard to snap this like he didn't want us to see they have 3 HUGE trees on the patio in tin planter boxes instead of planted in the the ground.. trees this size cost a few hundred. Plus delivery fees and hiring height to lift them. More wasted money.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Mr Orangery šŸ¤­ (Volume needed)
To be honessst, Sopha giving him that name has jussst finissshed me šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
View attachment 1265679
Have to reshare, because it's to good not to. bleeping hell, man boobs and nappymanz dancing pants. This is how you do quality content, ok Hunchs of Notafarm?

It was hard to snap this like he didn't want us to see they have 3 HUGE trees on the patio in tin planter boxes instead of planted in the the ground.. trees this size cost a few hundred. Plus delivery fees and hiring height to lift them. More wasted money.
Personally, I think they do want us to see it, otherwise why film it?šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Why would a guy say 'this is the place to be' and diet coke shite?

Is he gay?

(Edit for my prev post - I think it was earlier than 9.15 lol)
He's a prick (tiny one an all, but still a prick) hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His account is just an extension of hers. The second business account of Hinch Ltd. He recaps stuff sheā€™s already shown as if he has followers that she doesnā€™t šŸ˜‚ youā€™re fooling no one you absolute bellend. Now run along and carry on following your bossā€™ instructions like a little witch boy. She might give you the password for your Willy Hill acccount for half an hour then.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
7.21am taking photos at Greyskullā€¦. 7.30am at Llama Lodge or should I say the Haunted Mansion šŸ¤­ I think someoneā€™s telling porky pies Mr Orangery. Unless heā€™s hired a helicopter and had it land on the H in Hennerz wasssssh statioooon.

Talking of the Haunted Mansion, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if one of Maldonā€™s haunted underground tunnels runs underneath. I get such creepy vibes from it, especially the dark, creepy movie room, best leave the light on šŸ‘»

Also, I canā€˜t understand why Sophaā€™s been driving past the Haunted Mansion for 20 years. Iā€™m from Maldon and hardly ever use that road, unless thereā€™s a traffic hold up on a nearby road. Itā€™s only tranquil and peaceful until a lorry thunders past, the fly tippers are on a regular visit or the local boy racers are doing track laps šŸ¤­

Whatā€™s happened to Weepy Al? Has he built himself a boat and sailed off up the estuary to find and move in with other Weepy people šŸ¤” blessā€™isā€™arrrrt.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
7.30 at the tend farm then back to 'the house she could never leave' to film the boys in the garden or is that another pre record? Those poor kids aren't going to know which house is theirs and which is just for visiting!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So that's itttt for today guyyysch! The POSSSSH crisshps and HINCH bowls are out (probably bollocks!) Why the crying with tears emoji laughter after everything Soph? šŸ˜‚
Today's offerings are all off kilt timescale wise, what a couple of fucked up individuals these two are, we aren't stupid - your content is DIRE!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ā€œBeen here since 7.30am waiting for the Orangery menā€ is really another dig at these poor blokes, now implying that theyā€™re late.

Theyā€™re not your servants - they are professionals who you are paying to bring their knowledge and experience with them to complete the job you need done. You donā€™t own them.

Hope Hinch gets a bad name within the building trades - I hear thereā€™s a shortage of trained professionals now anyway so why work for her and get publicly humiliated?

Reactions: 32
A pic at 7.21 with her and the kids.
He said he was at the 'farm' at 7.30. He must has flew across.
She arrived and he filmed the boys still in their pjs. and uploaded it at 9.15.
Why not change them?
They have stated in the past that someone is always at the house.
If it was not them 2 cretins, then if someone else was there why didn't they wait for the workmen?

Too many questions for these 2 scam artists and liars.

View attachment 1265654
View attachment 1265655
View attachment 1265656
Cringe inducing at its finest. Oi (oi) Jayyyymeee you predictable bellend!

And just like I said

And just like I mentioned yesterday, Jamie has now made comment on the Orangery builders...still very sleazy
He has a voice that sounds like his nose is full of marbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ā€œBeen here since 7.30am waiting for the Orangery menā€ is really another dig at these poor blokes, now implying that theyā€™re late.

Theyā€™re not your servants - they are professionals who you are paying to bring their knowledge and experience with them to complete the job you need done. You donā€™t own them.

Hope Hinch gets a bad name within the building trades - I hear thereā€™s a shortage of trained professionals now anyway so why work for her and get publicly humiliated?
Exactly, itā€™s the weekend as well so they are lucky they are working at all and itā€™s not surprising they are starting later than in the week.

Reactions: 16
The reason they can live the way they do now is not cos they're "lucky and blessed" it's cos they schemed and duped gullible fools into believing that Mrs Hinch is a sweet, anxious, humble and unassuming girl next door ...when in reality Sophie Hinchliffe is a greedy, self obsessed, VERY confident narcissist šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Everytime he says about being blessed i feel a bit of sick coming up šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Reactions: 34
The reason they can live the way they do now is not cos they're "lucky and blessed" it's cos they schemed and duped gullible fools into believing that Mrs Hinch is a sweet, anxious, humble and unassuming girl next door ...when in reality Sophie Hinchliffe is a greedy, self obsessed, VERY confident narcissist šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Everytime he says about being blessed i feel a bit of sick coming up šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
So true, all one great big scam, she IS very confident!
Father James is feeling blessed my arrrrse! šŸ™ twit!

Reactions: 18
Thereā€™s saying thank you and thereā€™s saying thank you. You could post a video panning round your grounds to show off as much as possible and saying repeatedly that youā€™re so lucky to live in such an amazzshing house not a farm or a mansion. Or you could sit on a chair with a cup of tea and say a genuine thanks so much for all your support, weā€™re really grateful.

No prizes for guessing which they went for. Weā€™re lucky to have a garden with a (complete pain in the arse to maintain) pool and tennis court. Even though Iā€™m not jealous, it really annoys me when they show off ALL the time. Imagine how the followers who perhaps are living in a small flat with no outside space feel at the constant brag fest. Surely theyā€™re seeing that theyā€™ve funded the Hinchesā€™ look-at-how-much-I-can-spend lifestyle and feeling like theyā€™ve been duped?

Reactions: 27
Posssssssh chrisssps, WTF are posh crisps? šŸ˜‚

Well, thatā€™s Sophaā€™s 45 seconds of work done for the day guyssssssh. Bet sheā€™s exhausssssted, blessā€™erā€™arrrrt šŸ™„

Back at Greyskull now, or by ā€œTided the gardenā€ does that mean sheā€™s put the Floofing Floofheads away and cleaned up their šŸ’© Are they actually entertaining their lots of family at the Haunted Mansion for once? Nah, itā€™ll be Greyskull šŸ™„

Right, Iā€™m off to get things ready for later. Weā€™re having a little Eurovision party. Iā€™m hoping so much Sam Ryderā€™s ā€œSpace Manā€ does well šŸš€šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

I bet Sophaā€™s nostril free nose has been pushed well and truly out of joint. I bet she loved to think she was the biggest Chelebrity to come out of our little town village of Maldon. Not anymore and Samā€™s a lovely, humble guy with real talent šŸ‘Øā€šŸš€šŸš€

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Right, Iā€™m off to get things ready for later. Weā€™re having a little Eurovision party. Iā€™m hoping so much Sam Ryderā€™s ā€œSpace Manā€ does well šŸš€šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

I bet Sophaā€™s nostril free nose has been pushed well and truly out of joint. I bet she loved to think she was the biggest Chelebrity to come out of our little town village of Maldon. Not anymore and Samā€™s a lovely, humble guy with real talent šŸ‘Øā€šŸš€šŸš€
I love Eurovision! Have a sshplended time later. Sam is a lovely talented guy who deserves to do well & hopefully win! Wishing him lots of luck for tonight, will be watching! šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§šŸš€

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She can always toddle off down to home bargains/b&m with her mummy holding her hand & buy microwave popcorn will save her bout Ā£98 but nope Soph has bought a ridiculously expensive popcorn maker she will never use so her sheep will be off buying one now!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.