Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Winning thread title inspired by Mrs Hinch herself

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

———

Soph popped to her ‘tend friend and chief troll Stacey’s house on Monday night, where they cosied up for a selfie. Very disappointed that they weren’t off to bingo again, I’d have loved to see what Soph did for attention this time

After her late night, Tuesday was a day off.

Wednesday started with the Floofing Floofheads (see Tattle, Royoioi is still here!) and then we were treated to Jamie modelling the egg chair.
It’s a double seat guyyyschhh so two can fit in it!

2 Borrowers, maybe…. Certainly not the egos of 2 Hinchliffes.

Wednesday afternoon was a shopping trip with Trace. Hope she agreed to Soph sharing a photo of her baby to 10,000 Hinchers and a few million bots.
A B&M haul full of unnecessary washing products (Ssshhhhpppprrriiinnnnng away-k-ning anyone?) and a mushroom for Lennie’s bedroom. Just what every infant wants.

Wednesday wasn’t over yet. Soph made time to answer questions about the new house (not a farm). The kitchen has been panelled (looks tit) and the booth is one that Frankie and Benny’s would be proud of.

She then moved on to a Ronnie update! Starting off by saying she doesn’t want to share too much about his personal development, and then sharing too much about his personal development…. Let’s not forget the time she shared him on the toilet, too.

Thursday morning brought Henry, the most depressed and obese spaniel I’ve ever seen, getting his only pleasure from sniffing outside. Only to be mocked by his Mummaz.
At least she’s consistent with the treatment of all of her ‘boys’…

Another age-inappropriate play tray for Ronnie, where his every move was scrutinised and the claw was ready to grab anything that might be messy. No wonder he loves nursery.

Then, Soph showed some ways to style the Tesco range! How about putting a lit candle on top of a book? Paper’s not flammable, right?

If that doesn’t appeal, try turning a cereal bowl upside down on a dinner plate to use as a candle holder! Pop it next to a diffuser and on a fabric runner for full effect. They aren’t flammable either, are they?

She was then back at Llama Lodge to objectify the skilled craftsmen who are there to construct the orangery frame.

Imagine how she would react if Jamie made smutty comments to a group of women?

Imagine the uproar about sexism there would be?

But don’t worry Sophie, you carry on doing you. It will be your downfall and we are here for it.

More floofie action (I’m trying guyschh but I can’t get on board with calling them floofies) with the woolly wankers, who I assume are actually confined to their paddock while the orangery construction is happening!

And then more inappropriate, objectifying comments about the ‘wood’ 🙄
I’m not sure that offering cruncky snacks and coke will be enough to avoid a sexual harassment complaint…

———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

————

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards, floofies.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Books are meant to be read. Not displayed, or used as candle holders.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Jamie is off to go get his CSCS card just so he could get the same attention as the tradies. No top with shorts, but all his muffin top out on show for her, using her dads ply wood to build a shoddy shelf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
That orangery looks very much like a conservatory?
I always thought an orangery had brick sections between the windows!
No?

Reactions: 30
QUOTE="Cassy Role, post: 9760789, member: 50810"]
Isn’t she employing a woman to come and do the playroom or summat? Imagine if creeper Jamie was standing there filming her putting a shelf up going oi oi lads as requested here’s the lovely rack on full display or similar? Would the sheep find that acceptable? I know her life is dull for a 32 year old but has she ever interacted with men the same age in a social situation before?? I’m cringing my toes off.

Good old Mrs Hinch making women out to be sex starved bores chained to the kitchen sink since 2018 👍🏻
[/QUOTE]

If anybody watches Below Deck Sailing something similar happened a few weeks ago.

One of the lads, Gary, was drunk and one of the girls, Ashley, took him to a guest cabin for a ‘massage’.

You could hear Gary saying no, he didnt want to do anything and Ashley saying “its already in”.

Next morning Gary had no clue what had happened the night before till Ashley told him they had had sex.

She thought it was funny that he couldnt remember.

Turn that around….Ashley’s saying no she doesnt want sex. Gary saying its already in. Next morning Ashley cant remember and Gary finding it funny that he had sex without her consent.

We cant have equality if it’s one rule for men and another for women 💁🏽‍♀️

Tried to post this on the last thread but took so long to type out that the thread closed 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 113

Winning thread title inspired by Mrs Hinch herself

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

———

Soph popped to her ‘tend friend and chief troll Stacey’s house on Monday night, where they cosied up for a selfie. Very disappointed that they weren’t off to bingo again, I’d have loved to see what Soph did for attention this time

View attachment 1263611

After her late night, Tuesday was a day off.

Wednesday started with the Floofing Floofheads (see Tattle, Royoioi is still here!) and then we were treated to Jamie modelling the egg chair.
It’s a double seat guyyyschhh so two can fit in it!

2 Borrowers, maybe…. Certainly not the egos of 2 Hinchliffes.

Wednesday afternoon was a shopping trip with Trace. Hope she agreed to Soph sharing a photo of her baby to 10,000 Hinchers and a few million bots.
A B&M haul full of unnecessary washing products (Ssshhhhpppprrriiinnnnng away-k-ning anyone?) and a mushroom for Lennie’s bedroom. Just what every infant wants.

Wednesday wasn’t over yet. Soph made time to answer questions about the new house (not a farm). The kitchen has been panelled (looks tit) and the booth is one that Frankie and Benny’s would be proud of.

She then moved on to a Ronnie update! Starting off by saying she doesn’t want to share too much about his personal development, and then sharing too much about his personal development…. Let’s not forget the time she shared him on the toilet, too.

Thursday morning brought Henry, the most depressed and obese spaniel I’ve ever seen, getting his only pleasure from sniffing outside. Only to be mocked by his Mummaz.
At least she’s consistent with the treatment of all of her ‘boys’…

Another age-inappropriate play tray for Ronnie, where his every move was scrutinised and the claw was ready to grab anything that might be messy. No wonder he loves nursery.

Then, Soph showed some ways to style the Tesco range! How about putting a lit candle on top of a book? Paper’s not flammable, right?

If that doesn’t appeal, try turning a cereal bowl upside down on a dinner plate to use as a candle holder! Pop it next to a diffuser and on a fabric runner for full effect. They aren’t flammable either, are they?

She was then back at Llama Lodge to objectify the skilled craftsmen who are there to construct the orangery frame.

Imagine how she would react if Jamie made smutty comments to a group of women?

Imagine the uproar about sexism there would be?

But don’t worry Sophie, you carry on doing you. It will be your downfall and we are here for it.

More floofie action (I’m trying guyschh but I can’t get on board with calling them floofies) with the woolly wankers, who I assume are actually confined to their paddock while the orangery construction is happening!

And then more inappropriate, objectifying comments about the ‘wood’ 🙄
I’m not sure that offering cruncky snacks and coke will be enough to avoid a sexual harassment complaint…

———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

————

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, bleeping fluffheads, bucktooth bastards, floofies.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Books are meant to be read. Not displayed, or used as candle holders.
Every time I see that bingo clip it makes me dislike her that little bit more, absolutely desperate for attention spoilt litte brat

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
I only just about coped with the orangery update videos by imagining that those pegs were being hammered into her filtered head.
I really hope every single one of those blokes have gone home and told their partners/ wives etc that Hinch is a massive bleep and that one of them caught jimbobnojobsmellyknob in the dog wash slinging one up fiddle whilst weepetto sat weeping in his workshop, Ronnie and Lennie drew all over the wall murals and the Floofies shat all over every inch of new carpet/ flooring.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
As a young woman I find the comments about the work men VILE. Sharing messages and comments being said about this is just so so disgusting and making a joke of it. How do we expect men to respect women if women can’t respect men???

If a man influencer was sharing comments like that and had his head that far up some women doing some work arses then it’ll be in the daily fail and the amount of hate they would get is unreal.
Why have so many women fought for equality but then there’s STILL women thinking it’s appropriate to say and act like this? Just because they’re female.
I hope her sons don’t learn by example and think it’s acceptable to share inappropriate comments about people trying to do their job.

imagine if that was Jamie sharing that tit? She would be burying his dead body under the orangery

• Heart
Reactions: 111
I suspect that Jayyyymeeeee is an upskirter. And it's probably something he "oi oi's" about in his own little head. He's the sort of bloke that sees that as complementing a woman. bleeping twit. Micro penis twit.

I honestly feel like they are the sort of people who smell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Thanks for the fab update @Pollyanna263 , maybe one of the workmen's partners can use it as evidence when they bring about their sexual harassment charge?😂

Also, Sophie, we can tell that, luckily, your 'anxiety' seems to be ok at the moment and doesn't seem to appear whilst flirting with workmen trying to do their job.
Phew. Although they still don't fancy you, don't worry Jimbob, you're safe, your airhead wife won't get anywhere with them. Woo hoo hoo 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Do you think she talks in that voice to jimbobs inch the way she talks to her floofywankers? Ugh just vommed in my own mouth at the thought, I’m out 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Jesus christ she's literally flooding her underwear, I'm embarrassed for her. I'm sorry but you can just tell she's had her leg over a few times before meeting Jamie.
It'll be like throwing a sausage down an alley.

She's being so disrespectful towards her own husband. It's not even funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.