Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she put the boys on the dogs (actual) bed after a bath?!?
I saw this and borked too! Mind you, if she were to put them on her own bed, she would have to move 2947382 perfectly chopped show cushions and a tray with a carefully laid out display of her tat just to make space for the kids. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry if itā€™s been said but that orangery is actually really small for a ā€˜farmhouseā€™. Once sheā€™s filled it with her tat there wonā€™t be room to swing a cat.
Your a poet hun

Is she wearing her beer goggles šŸ„²šŸ„²
Sorry
I know itā€™s horrible but no
Jamie is so repulsive
Attitude and looks

Iā€™m still shocked Sophie went for him
Sheā€™s honestly a beautiful lady - pre surgery. I really thought sheā€™d go for some Essex pretty boy

the celebs or even these builders she ogles over are so different to Jamie

Reactions: 10
Does she ever wear clothes that actually fit her? Or does she constantly live in baggy clothes which are a size or 2 bigger than her? I hate my mummy tummy but I wouldnā€™t wear a size too big to make myself look bigger if that makes sense? I think with the pre records itā€™s possibly down to a pregnancy especially with all the hints. Ugh the thought of her and him at it is just šŸ¤® I bet itā€™s not even a love thing when they do it itā€™s more of a ā€œjust get on with it I need to be centre of attention!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didnā€™t he do well, Ooooh, Iā€™ve just turned into Bruce Forsyth šŸ˜‚ SPACE MANNNNNZ SAM for the win šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§šŸš€šŸŽø
Good game, good game Brucie Bonus! šŸ¤Ŗ
I cried a few times! I'm a soppy cow šŸ¤£
I took a photo when we were top of the jury voting guyyyssch for the memory, he did so well super proud! Hope you had a great partaaay! šŸ’•
Screenshot_20220515-001936_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has this been deleted? Went for a nosey but can't find it šŸ¤· also I think I may have lost a few IQ points just by reading some of the posts šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Yes it has as some people where saying if it was Jamie videoing women she wouldn't like it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
On her newest story, you really do realise that's nowhere near enough space for 3 alpacas. Is it a big garden, yes it is. But it's not a field, it's not right for 3 alpacas plus whatever else she's gonna squeeze into it, PLUS a family with kids running around with toys (not that those boys have toys) but it's CRUELLLLL
We donā€™t need to worry about the toys taking space up in the garden, Ronnie doesn't have any and Len only has a wooden mushroom.

Itā€™s all for show and tell. Little does she realise sheā€™s alienating a lot of her sheep. I say keep going your going to be the cause of your own downfall. Talking about choking hazards where is the famous Sylvanian dolls house
But that would have meant Ronnie had some toys, albeit that he wasnā€™t allowed to touch and were dangerous for his ageā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jamie is vile. Doesn't he have friends or a life outside of his wife's instagram. I know he is basically a sales account but he clearly never goes anywhere or does anything, he's absolutely cringeworthy. No mention on him going on stag dos, nights out...anything apart from church for a few months šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. Isn't he embarrassed that his father in law has a workshop at his house and Jamie himself does duck all?! There is no longevity to their 'business', if Jamie had branched off in some area we all know the sheep would have lapped it up and he might have gained his own independent followers and therefore income stream. But no, just hanging on the old coat tails.

Reactions: 31
Does she ever wear clothes that actually fit her? Or does she constantly live in baggy clothes which are a size or 2 bigger than her? I hate my mummy tummy but I wouldnā€™t wear a size too big to make myself look bigger if that makes sense? I think with the pre records itā€™s possibly down to a pregnancy especially with all the hints. Ugh the thought of her and him at it is just šŸ¤® I bet itā€™s not even a love thing when they do it itā€™s more of a ā€œjust get on with it I need to be centre of attention!ā€
She use to wear her eBay dresses which were pretty snug
Ā£7/8

now she wears her own range of quadruple the price and poorer quality to the eBay dresses

Reactions: 16
Just had a right good laugh at this instagram post. A hun lady reviewing best selling auuufforrr Soph's 'book'. I thought I'd share it with you fat cows.

Some of my favourite nuggets are listed below with my comments after each.

āž”'Chapters were a good size.... not too long'
Dot to dots and colouring in pages don't tend to take up much space in my experience.

āž”'Language used was in keeping with her online tone, so it was obvious the words had come from her heart'
By 'language' do you mean the language of a woman who wasn't burdened with an overabundance of schooling?

āž”'Recommended to those who are looking for [...] a non-fiction book to make you smile'
Recommended to those whose stationary collection consists mostly of crayons and stickers.
Screenshot_20220515-090131_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220515-090154_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
duck me. Imagine getting one of their keys out of the bowl. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Rename their "Blue/Black Movie Room" with Popcorn Maker & drinkkkks trolley "The Ssschwingers Arms" - a HinchXTessscho massive bowl ready for the car keys & Bob's yer Uncle!
Freda will of course run the show, nice little sideline after it all goes tits up! (Pun intended!) šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢
Jimbob (Mr Orangery šŸŠ) greeting their guests at the door in his best prison greys with said bowl in hands; "Oiii Oiii, Evening Laydeeez 'n Gents!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why do the sheep always refer to this so called 'journey' Hinch has travelled?, has she faced huge adversity in her pitiful little life?, NO!

She's not been gravely ill, she has a gastric band (her choice, too lazy to diet), she had loose skin surgery (again, her choice, too impatient to wait and allow the skin to shrink or to exercise). Things are never terribly hard given the sheer amount of pandering and support from those around her.

The only journey I see is from hardfaced teen to spoilt brat. Must have been so tough for her :rolleyes:

Reactions: 42
Why do the sheep always refer to this so called 'journey' Hinch has travelled?, has she faced huge adversity in her pitiful little life?, NO!

She's not been gravely ill, she has a gastric band (her choice, too lazy to diet), she had loose skin surgery (again, her choice, too impatient to wait and allow the skin to shrink or to exercise). Things are never terribly hard given the sheer amount of pandering and support from those around her.

The only journey I see is from hardfaced teen to spoilt brat. Must have been so tough for her :rolleyes:
i totally agree.

journey? Sheā€™s planned it all from the start, I hate this faux I didnā€™t know. She even uses follow for follow hash tags whenā€™s she started šŸ¤£ thatā€™s how desperate people start when they want internet fame

the only journey sheā€™s gone on is one of desperation and greed

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Guys I'm barely here anymore, but just wanted to say I thought it's weird that Sopha hasn't mentioned anything about Eurovision's Sam Ryder seeing as he's also from the small village of Maldon. They must know each other?

Reactions: 23
i totally agree.

journey? Sheā€™s planned it all from the start, I hate this faux I didnā€™t know. She even uses follow for follow hash tags whenā€™s she started šŸ¤£ thatā€™s how desperate people start when they want internet fame

the only journey sheā€™s gone on is one of desperation and greed
With the emphasis on greed, utter greed

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.