Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220514-181837_Instagram.jpg
anyone notice how they had Ronnie wrapped up tight like a baby swaddle so he couldn't move, he then pushes his feet to get the blanket loose and gets his arm out and she's like pinning him down fukin weirdo

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Some good comments on the MHMMDI page, most are in agreement with us on her lusting after the builders and it would be unacceptable if it was Jamie and women. Quite a few are actually saying she’s unrelatable so hopefully a few more sheep will no longer be fleeced 🤞🏻
Oooo...do share :) I can't see them

Reactions: 10
Guyzzzz I fell down the Wagatha hole 😂 so maybe a little Kate to the party. Anyway, I thought she was having a balcony on top of the conservatory 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it not a towel? Think he must be wrapped up from the bath
Yes it is but lennies is loosely wrapped round him like normal but Ronnies is really tight like they're keeping him restrained foe the video

Reactions: 12
Yes it is but lennies is loosely wrapped round him like normal but Ronnies is really tight like they're keeping him restrained foe the video
Lennie's day will come soon where he too will have to be restrained for insta story purposes 🙄
Should've just bought a couple of dolls if she doesn't want her kids wriggling about when she's trying to get that perfect mum goals 🤢 story!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
How lovely of Soph to "show support" tonight for her fellow, MUCH NICER Maldonite Sam Ryder! 🤨
I guess loads of us are watching, fingers crossed he does well, he truly deserves it! 🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe Soph’s having a Eurovision / Lonnie’s birthday / alpaca birthday joint party.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope she's okay and not had any grief from the Barker/Hinch cult! 💕
Don't think much of the schonngs so far, that woman with the helmet hair! 🤣
Ey I enjoyed that one! This Moldovan one though 😶 it's the first proper Eurovision song!

Sam Ryder is from Maldon so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
You'd think by now she'd have chucked out a "good luck" to a local lad story at least though.
Nope, princess sloth can't have anyone else famous being from Maldon.

Reactions: 13
Does anybody else think she will suddenly remember how to cook after she moves into the stately home? I’ve just god a feeling she’ll start cooking decent meals and go for a more homely image. We all know she can actually cook and just does this crap to get people talking 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Ey I enjoyed that one! This Moldovan one though 😶 it's the first proper Eurovision song!

You'd think by now she'd have chucked out a "good luck" to a local lad story at least though.
it’s such a tiny tiny village let’s not forget, it can’t have that big a talent pool for her to be up against. It’s bad enough she’s having to compete with salt ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Exactly right!! She's selfish cow!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.