Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD33

VIP Member
QUOTE="Cassy Role, post: 9760789, member: 50810"]
Isn’t she employing a woman to come and do the playroom or summat? Imagine if creeper Jamie was standing there filming her putting a shelf up going oi oi lads as requested here’s the lovely rack on full display or similar? Would the sheep find that acceptable? I know her life is dull for a 32 year old but has she ever interacted with men the same age in a social situation before?? I’m cringing my toes off.

Good old Mrs Hinch making women out to be sex starved bores chained to the kitchen sink since 2018 👍🏻
[/QUOTE]

If anybody watches Below Deck Sailing something similar happened a few weeks ago.

One of the lads, Gary, was drunk and one of the girls, Ashley, took him to a guest cabin for a ‘massage’.

You could hear Gary saying no, he didnt want to do anything and Ashley saying “its already in”.

Next morning Gary had no clue what had happened the night before till Ashley told him they had had sex.

She thought it was funny that he couldnt remember.

Turn that around….Ashley’s saying no she doesnt want sex. Gary saying its already in. Next morning Ashley cant remember and Gary finding it funny that he had sex without her consent.

We cant have equality if it’s one rule for men and another for women 💁🏽‍♀️

Tried to post this on the last thread but took so long to type out that the thread closed 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 113

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
As a young woman I find the comments about the work men VILE. Sharing messages and comments being said about this is just so so disgusting and making a joke of it. How do we expect men to respect women if women can’t respect men???

If a man influencer was sharing comments like that and had his head that far up some women doing some work arses then it’ll be in the daily fail and the amount of hate they would get is unreal.
Why have so many women fought for equality but then there’s STILL women thinking it’s appropriate to say and act like this? Just because they’re female.
I hope her sons don’t learn by example and think it’s acceptable to share inappropriate comments about people trying to do their job.

imagine if that was Jamie sharing that shit? She would be burying his dead body under the orangery

• Heart
Reactions: 111

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Winning thread title inspired by Mrs Hinch herself

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

———

Soph popped to her ‘tend friend and chief troll Stacey’s house on Monday night, where they cosied up for a selfie. Very disappointed that they weren’t off to bingo again, I’d have loved to see what Soph did for attention this time

After her late night, Tuesday was a day off.

Wednesday started with the Floofing Floofheads (see Tattle, Royoioi is still here!) and then we were treated to Jamie modelling the egg chair.
It’s a double seat guyyyschhh so two can fit in it!

2 Borrowers, maybe…. Certainly not the egos of 2 Hinchliffes.

Wednesday afternoon was a shopping trip with Trace. Hope she agreed to Soph sharing a photo of her baby to 10,000 Hinchers and a few million bots.
A B&M haul full of unnecessary washing products (Ssshhhhpppprrriiinnnnng away-k-ning anyone?) and a mushroom for Lennie’s bedroom. Just what every infant wants.

Wednesday wasn’t over yet. Soph made time to answer questions about the new house (not a farm). The kitchen has been panelled (looks shit) and the booth is one that Frankie and Benny’s would be proud of.

She then moved on to a Ronnie update! Starting off by saying she doesn’t want to share too much about his personal development, and then sharing too much about his personal development…. Let’s not forget the time she shared him on the toilet, too.

Thursday morning brought Henry, the most depressed and obese spaniel I’ve ever seen, getting his only pleasure from sniffing outside. Only to be mocked by his Mummaz.
At least she’s consistent with the treatment of all of her ‘boys’…

Another age-inappropriate play tray for Ronnie, where his every move was scrutinised and the claw was ready to grab anything that might be messy. No wonder he loves nursery.

Then, Soph showed some ways to style the Tesco range! How about putting a lit candle on top of a book? Paper’s not flammable, right?

If that doesn’t appeal, try turning a cereal bowl upside down on a dinner plate to use as a candle holder! Pop it next to a diffuser and on a fabric runner for full effect. They aren’t flammable either, are they?

She was then back at Llama Lodge to objectify the skilled craftsmen who are there to construct the orangery frame.

Imagine how she would react if Jamie made smutty comments to a group of women?

Imagine the uproar about sexism there would be?

But don’t worry Sophie, you carry on doing you. It will be your downfall and we are here for it.

More floofie action (I’m trying guyschh but I can’t get on board with calling them floofies) with the woolly wankers, who I assume are actually confined to their paddock while the orangery construction is happening!

And then more inappropriate, objectifying comments about the ‘wood’ 🙄
I’m not sure that offering cruncky snacks and coke will be enough to avoid a sexual harassment complaint…

———

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

————

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The alpacas are also known as camels, llamas, Maldon three, woolly wankers, fucking fluffheads, bucktooth bastards, floofies.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Books are meant to be read. Not displayed, or used as candle holders.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch - no longer the biggest celeb in Maldon

edit to add - but still the tallest 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
If Mrs Hinch’s troll post has encouraged anyone over here to see what’s being said, please take the time to actually read here before you make judgements on us.

We are not trolls.

We do not send horrible messages to Sophie.

We do not ridicule her appearance. In fact we always, always say that she looks 100x better unfiltered, unedited, than she does in posts where she’s changed so much of her appearance that she’s unrecognisable. If you see anything that she herself has posted, that is not the real her.

We do not say anything negative or unkind about her children. Ever. We do not tolerate any negative comments about the children.

We are absolutely in Ronnie’s corner especially, desperately hoping he’s getting the support he deserves.

We also do not say anything horrible about Henry. We are worried for him as he is morbidly obese. Sophie is neglecting his needs, and has done for quite some time.
Same for the alpacas. They are under-stimulated and over-fed.

We are a supportive community of complete strangers. No one needs to preach #bekind over here, because everyone is kind and respectful of others’ opinions. Just as it should be.

So, before you jump in and start defending Sophie, please make sure you have all the facts.

The wiki is a great place to start
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

(credit - me in December when I said all this after the virgin radio oramorph fiasco)

• Heart
Reactions: 71
She has total double standards. Filming the workmen and saying she won’t post it, yet she does! However, when Eileen Lamb of the Autism Cafe shared her plagiarised post which covered Ron’s face, Mrs Hinch asked her to remove it! She’s a nasty piece of work. Brands should drop her and the Daily Mail should shame her…

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Pingu13

£99 for a popcorn maker!!! I paid about a tenner for my little duck one about 15 years ago and he's still going strong! Only reason I have him is because I went through a novelty kitchen items phase which resulted in a pig shaped sandwich toaster a toaster that toasted smiley faces on the toast and various novelty pattern utensils.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Jesus christ she's literally flooding her underwear, I'm embarrassed for her. I'm sorry but you can just tell she's had her leg over a few times before meeting Jamie.
It'll be like throwing a sausage down an alley.

She's being so disrespectful towards her own husband. It's not even funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Anyone else's heart stopped there for a minute, that poor boy is going to get trampled over by those fluffy wankers! 😩
This is really upsetting to see. Has Mrs Hinch got some kind of disorder? I don’t mean to offend anyone but several experienced alpaca keepers, myself included, have said this is not safe. I wondered if she had disordered thinking? I knew someone similar and I can’t remember the name of it but this person would read about a topic for several months then proclaim to be an expert in it. This was a repeat cycle of new hobbies, jobs, fads. They had a breakdown eventually and they don’t have custody of their children now. It really reminds me of Mrs Hinch.

I am tempted to email from our website with some guidance tips about not leaving children under 8 (roughly) further than grabbing distance. I’m trying to play devils advocate here and be balanced, going by older posts I’m concerned it would be miserable for me. They have such a tiny space to, they must be utterly miserable. Poor animals.

• Sad
Reactions: 62

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Ronnies speech is coming on a treat. Over night you could sayyyyyy.
I call bullshit on her dramatising everything.

He'll be stringing sentences together next week, it's all too fishy.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
What I’m taking from that is Jim Bob knows not to film her face. The cut aways. The long distance shot. The Lonnie human shield. Her physically looking away instead of smiling and walking up to him. Makes her look utterly miserable. She’d do herself a lot of favours if she skipped up to him with Lonnie in her arms smiling and declaring what a beautiful morning. She just looks like despite having everything she dreamed of she’s still not happ.

• Heart
Reactions: 59