Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jimbobnoknob can just duck RIGHT OFF.
Mate you're only sitting there feeling blessed cause of your wifes money.
You're basically nothing more than an employee.
Wonder if he gets an allowance like a good lickle boy for doing his chores.
They're as repugnant as each other.

Reactions: 24
Got some time to kill. Sooooo.
Their bed is pretty small isn’t it. I had to double take and work out if it was their bed because it looked so small. So clearly she’s still in bed and the children have been brought to her by inch. Allegedly at 7.20am although somehow I doubt it. All pre records. Just shows that he gets up with them whilst she lies in bed with her phone (which you can see poking out of the duvet.

Tend sleeping on the sofa under a duvet. I’m guessing this is lonnies duvet we always see him wrapped up in on the sofa. It’s funny however we never see it just laying around in the background but she clearly uses a duvet down stairs every day. You’d think given her tessschco range she would have some nice throws. We love to snuggle under cosy throws in the evening. She’s full on sleeping downstairs by the looks of it. I dunno. Maybe my psychology but duvets downstairs are for when you’re not well. 😂.

I won’t upload it but the Ronnie eating photo is dated May 12th - when they allegedly went shopping for shoes. This was the same week she went shopping with Tracey. Why not admit it. They were all there together. Probably not on any of the days they are saying. Ronnie has his football kit on. Post Babyballers? The day of an arsenal match? I don’t believe that Ronnie just randomly wears his full kit. He wears it on football days (playing or they are on tv).

The video of them on the dogs bed looking at the night light. We’ve seen that before. I swear it was months before when they are claiming. Lonnie looks a lot younger. It feels like they are throwing these images out to prove something.

Attachments

Reactions: 28
She can always toddle off down to home bargains/b&m with her mummy holding her hand & buy microwave popcorn will save her bout £98 but nope Soph has bought a ridiculously expensive popcorn maker she will never use so her sheep will be off buying one now!

Ridiculous purchase that she won’t use and shouldn’t anyway with ‘the boys’ as popcorn is a known choking hazard for under 4’s 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
So it’s clear they have both read the comments on Tattle about Soph’s inappropriate behaviour towards the orangery workmen, they’ve had a discussion about how to turn it into a joke and show everyone that they are very much together and that Soph doesn’t fancy them in the slightest and no need for anyone to sue her for sexual harassment 😂
Also he says how he was at the house from 7.30am yet shows a photo of Soph and boys in bed at 7.21am? Uses the kids again to show they are a unified family - honest, trustworthy and not at all smutty 🤥
Love it when they come out in force for damage limitation 😂

Reactions: 31
Ages back another serial killer enthusiast and I (sorry I don’t remember who it was probably a year ago 🤣) pointed out that the weirdly laid out with bits tacked on Greyskull was beginning to resemble HH Holmes ‘murder castle’ and I get that feeling with the new house, especially as it’s blatantly haunted too, enjoy your ill gotten gains guyssssch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jamie Vegas won’t be too happy about them saying he’s got a dad bod 🤣 probably love the attention though oi oiiii

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why did the oaf have to be there at ‘tend farm’ anyway for the orangery blokes?

Oh hang on it’s so they have content for the gram, plus Jimbobpeckerdick doesn’t work anyway so can be there day or night, when I’ve had work done to my house (driveway) I didn’t need to be there 24/7, just let the blokes get on with it, made them a brew occasionally if I was in & left them alone again.

I'm concerned that my hands are more manly then Mr inch. What's your secret babes? Oh yeah that's it live off the wife's money and don't do a days work 🙄

Photo of Soph and kids in bed at 7:21 but he was at Hinch-not-a-farm at 7:30…..then next photo “random” 🤔 🤥
Most of drove through the magic tunnel 🤣🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
So they have lots of family round at Greyskull today, but also the Orangery men at notafarm. Hmmm....something doesnt add up

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.