Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a young woman I find the comments about the work men VILE. Sharing messages and comments being said about this is just so so disgusting and making a joke of it. How do we expect men to respect women if women can’t respect men???

If a man influencer was sharing comments like that and had his head that far up some women doing some work arses then it’ll be in the daily fail and the amount of hate they would get is unreal.
Why have so many women fought for equality but then there’s STILL women thinking it’s appropriate to say and act like this? Just because they’re female.
I hope her sons don’t learn by example and think it’s acceptable to share inappropriate comments about people trying to do their job.

imagine if that was Jamie sharing that tit? She would be burying his dead body under the orangery
Excellent point. It's very wrong and she should be called out for it.

Reactions: 9
Hiiii!! Saw I was tagged in a previous thread! I am here! I’ve been a bit of a lurker but I’m back now catching up on Hinch and all of her falseness!!
is the popcorn machine gifted? So dangerous for under 5s!! Not to mention the price of the bloody thing! As others have said… so tone deaf! I’ve got staff being laid off at work and she’s flaunting her ill gotten gains…grim grim grim!!!

Literally my thing at the moment! I’m craving popcorn and snacking on it every night! Just a saucepan from IKEA with some ordinary popping corn, oil in the pan, pop the lid on… hey presto!
The mircrowave does a fairly decent job too. Almost zero effort too.

She’s addicted to spending money. Doesn’t matter what on, she just needs spend it on anything.

Reactions: 20
Yes you’re right - not for under 5’s due to choking hazard. But clearly Hinch doesn’t care cos let’s face it how many incidents of small choke hazard toys, the cooker incident, chemicals lying about have there been so far and Ronnie’s not even 3.

edited for typo
Her whole house Both houses must be like a walking hazard perception video for raising children.

Reactions: 19
Just caught up on today's shitshow (been at work and being a real not tend mum to my lot!)
See she was being just as sleazy as yesterday..if not more - has inch been teaching her all his how to be sleazy wisdom???!! What an absolute dick she's made herself look 🙄🙄....orangery is going to eventually look as mismatched as the rest of the house..
And jeeeez £100 popcorn maker for the movie room....🖕🏽hope that helps👍🏼

Reactions: 14
God I hope so, over the top ball gown, squeeze Lonnie into an outfit 2 sizes too small for him like she did Ron, and hopefully goes ALL out and treats us to a coked up little insta live again 👃
Do we have that video anywhere?

Reactions: 11
It’s all for show and tell. Little does she realise she’s alienating a lot of her sheep. I say keep going your going to be the cause of your own downfall. Talking about choking hazards where is the famous Sylvanian dolls house

Reactions: 21
Jamie's been really quiet and not commented much on Sophies shenanigans..not even told her what a waste of money the popcorn machine is.

Reactions: 16
So today I went to my friends house for lunch and she passed me a bowl and proudly announces “these are my new Mrs Hinch bowls from Tesco.”

At this point our friendship is in jeopardy and I’ve introduced her to thread 500 so she can see the error in her ways!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So today I went to my friends house for lunch and she passed me a bowl and proudly announces “these are my new Mrs Hinch bowls from Tesco.”

At this point our friendship is in jeopardy and I’ve introduced her to thread 500 so she can see the error in her ways!
Should have smashed them over her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
⭐Tattler's EUROVISION Voting Update⭐ @Wize Owl

Right out in front with her lead increasssching to a whopping 93 points is Fiddle (musscht be the staging and her provocative dancing in front of Inch) 😆

Followed by: Hennerz - 53 points, The bleeping Fluffheads - 49 points, Sopha - 39 points, Jimbobcreepyslob - 37 points, & Acorn Mannz (feat. Wormington) - 23 points.

Link post to Vote: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...judice-shell-fleece-anyone.29899/post-9758103 👍🎶
Screenshot_20220513-213425_kindlephoto-19009444.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I really didn't think the stupid witch could stoop any lower, but these videos of her sexually harassing the workmen are absolutely indefensible. My partner was sexually harassed at high school by a group of witches girls, just like this vacuous bint. He was told to get on with it, because "boys like getting attention from girls". Of course they're going to go along with it, they're backed into a corner with free advertising and being paid for a job. I'm absolutely sickened.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
£99 for a popcorn maker!!! I paid about a tenner for my little duck one about 15 years ago and he's still going strong! Only reason I have him is because I went through a novelty kitchen items phase which resulted in a pig shaped sandwich toaster a toaster that toasted smiley faces on the toast and various novelty pattern utensils.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
£99 for a popcorn maker!!! I paid about a tenner for my little duck one about 15 years ago and he's still going strong! Only reason I have him is because I went through a novelty kitchen items phase which resulted in a pig shaped sandwich toaster a toaster that toasted smiley faces on the toast and various novelty pattern utensils.
omg we had a pig toastie maker and it use to oink when the toastie was done but me and my sister use to fight over it and the head fell off 😂 ahh memories!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Where I work we call that sexual harassment.

Women have been fighting tirelessly for years calling out behaviour like this from men and asking for it to be taken seriously and she’s carrying on like she’s in an episode of Carry On Up The Orangery with Sid James 🙄 Sorry…it’s been a long day….a long week…all I have left to say not so eloquently is ….
Exactly that!! Imagine if it was the other way round and the workman were doing to her what she is doing to them. There would be uproar among her followers, she’d sack them from the job and prob try to get the company to sack them too and they would be reported to the police. She would then bleat on about how it’s upset her and ruined her life blah blah blah. But because she is ‘famous’ she can do what she wants??????
No no no!!!!!!! If that was my partner/husband I would be livid and wanting to rip her head off!! You can’t deny they are good looking men but they deserve just as much respect as anyone else and not subjected to having sexual comments about them plastered all over her stories, especially when they had requested that she didn’t post them. She’s a dick xx

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.