Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking size 5 for Lonnie is quite large for his age...perhaps he's older than she makes out 🤭
Was thinking that. When mine just started walking, all of them took a size 3 for their 1st shoes. That seems very large for a year old just walking toddler

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can just imagine her giving him sexy eyes across the office desks, sly winks, pulling her blouse down a bit, flicking her hair. The lot!!
If that's how she 'bagged' jamie, then surely he must be shaking in his boots, after watching her recent stories. If she can cheat on her then boyfriend to get with Jamie, then she can do it to him too.

I'm thinking size 5 for Lonnie is quite large for his age...perhaps he's older than she makes out 🤭
Maybe he's gone on his Mumma, when it comes to the size of his feet 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As a young woman I find the comments about the work men VILE. Sharing messages and comments being said about this is just so so disgusting and making a joke of it. How do we expect men to respect women if women can’t respect men???

If a man influencer was sharing comments like that and had his head that far up some women doing some work arses then it’ll be in the daily fail and the amount of hate they would get is unreal.
Why have so many women fought for equality but then there’s STILL women thinking it’s appropriate to say and act like this? Just because they’re female.
I hope her sons don’t learn by example and think it’s acceptable to share inappropriate comments about people trying to do their job.

imagine if that was Jamie sharing that tit? She would be burying his dead body under the orangery
You've said very well what I thought about the posts. It made me feel so uncomfortable and almost like watching a Carry On film!

Reactions: 15
On her newest story, you really do realise that's nowhere near enough space for 3 alpacas. Is it a big garden, yes it is. But it's not a field, it's not right for 3 alpacas plus whatever else she's gonna squeeze into it, PLUS a family with kids running around with toys (not that those boys have toys) but it's CRUELLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I could swear it’s a thing to wait until your child is walking for 6 weeks before putting them in shoes! As it can set them back again as they need their bare feet to get used to surfaces first 🙃 I could be wrong but ?? My daughters health visitor said this so 😂

Reactions: 25
I could swear it’s a thing to wait until your child is walking for 6 weeks before putting them in shoes! As it can set them back again as they need their bare feet to get used to surfaces first 🙃 I could be wrong but ?? My daughters health visitor said this so 😂
Yep. He doesn’t need shoes. He needs to be barefoot as much as possible to develop proprioception. Some soft soles moccasins will protect his feet outdoors but she’s got Astro so it’s not like he needs protecting. Let them be barefoot!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
His birthday in 9 days and zero mention of it. No grand party??
God I hope so, over the top ball gown, squeeze Lonnie into an outfit 2 sizes too small for him like she did Ron, and hopefully goes ALL out and treats us to a coked up little insta live again 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m so pleased I shared the bingo video again today. I felt like we all needed a laugh! (and a reminder of just how much of a narc she really is)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm sure popcorn is on the banned food list for under 5's due to the chocking hazard!
Yes you’re right - not for under 5’s due to choking hazard. But clearly Hinch doesn’t care cos let’s face it how many incidents of small choke hazard toys, the cooker incident, chemicals lying about have there been so far and Ronnie’s not even 3.

edited for typo

Reactions: 14
As a young woman I find the comments about the work men VILE. Sharing messages and comments being said about this is just so so disgusting and making a joke of it. How do we expect men to respect women if women can’t respect men???

If a man influencer was sharing comments like that and had his head that far up some women doing some work arses then it’ll be in the daily fail and the amount of hate they would get is unreal.
Why have so many women fought for equality but then there’s STILL women thinking it’s appropriate to say and act like this? Just because they’re female.
I hope her sons don’t learn by example and think it’s acceptable to share inappropriate comments about people trying to do their job.

imagine if that was Jamie sharing that tit? She would be burying his dead body under the orangery
👏👏👏👏

I would love to know why P+G and Tesco want to be associated with this woman?

Imagine if Mr Hinch filmed her "cleaning" the kitchen and he wrote things like "Do you want to see some jugs?" "Tried to offer her a white t-shirt and a hose to play with many times and filmed as much as I could for you 😂"

Screenshot_20220513-215622_Instagram~2.jpg

Reactions: 15
I highly doubt Lennie is size 5 my 24 month old son is still a 5 and looks a lot taller than Lennie does,I bet his not a 5 but she don’t want to put what size he is now as if she gets sent shoes he won’t get wear out them now so getting sent shoes in bigger size he will fit into in future will be more worthwhile 😂

Reactions: 18
I’m super far behind I’m back when she got the books for display purposes but all the comments about how people can not have any books in their house are triggering me 😂 Every spare second I get I’m reading but I never keep my books everything goes to the charity shop 🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.