Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£99 for a popcorn maker!!! I paid about a tenner for my little duck one about 15 years ago and he's still going strong! Only reason I have him is because I went through a novelty kitchen items phase which resulted in a pig shaped sandwich toaster a toaster that toasted smiley faces on the toast and various novelty pattern utensils.
Omg I remember these😍

Reactions: 8
There's a BBC show I quite like where they have interior designers come in to every day homes and pitch an idea on renovating using virtual reality.
The houses look incredible after. With all the money Hinch has she could have turned that tend farm into something amazing but she's just ruined it.

I also see she doesn't have the impact on follower numbers she used to. The companies she's tagged for the orangery don't have a huge number of followers. Remember the loft ladder guy who gained like 100k + in a day and made an appearance on virgin radio I think it was.

Reactions: 18
I’m so pleased I shared the bingo video again today. I felt like we all needed a laugh! (and a reminder of just how much of a narc she really is)
It's the first time I've seen it, so thank you 😂

Yep. He doesn’t need shoes. He needs to be barefoot as much as possible to develop proprioception. Some soft soles moccasins will protect his feet outdoors but she’s got Astro so it’s not like he needs protecting. Let them be barefoot!!!
And it's not like he goes anywhere outdoors to need his feet protected... 🤭

Reactions: 11
😂 haha love all of this!

£99 for a popcorn maker!!! I paid about a tenner for my little duck one about 15 years ago and he's still going strong! Only reason I have him is because I went through a novelty kitchen items phase which resulted in a pig shaped sandwich toaster a toaster that toasted smiley faces on the toast and various novelty pattern utensils.

Reactions: 6
It’s all for show and tell. Little does she realise she’s alienating a lot of her sheep. I say keep going your going to be the cause of your own downfall. Talking about choking hazards where is the famous Sylvanian dolls house
I went to a clients house today as she was telling me how she had been given a sylvanian house for her girls she said I appreciated the offer but it’s got some really inappropriate small bits and dangerous for her children🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️All I could think about was Hinch and her sons dolls house🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Despicable mother!!!!

Reactions: 22
So bored I read the thread ŵhat are her business going to do about the sexual harassment of the workmen, working at her home I am ashamed she has set back equality even further than her stupid Stepford wife act, but as normal tit floats and nothing will be done, disgusted. Omo.

Reactions: 18
I always think that people who show off how in love they are on social media are usually hiding the fact that their relationship isn't that great. Who would be happy married to Mr Splinter anyway, sorry, meant Mr Orangery. She is so fake. And clearly spends most of her day on Tattle seeing what we are saying about her.

Hi Soph🖕 you're a bleep

Reactions: 43
duck off. Just duck off. And duck off some more. Oh and a bit more after that.
That is all I have to say on her stories from today. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys let’s not push her too far, she’s already had to get a snipe in at Tattle with that “Mr Orangery” photo - we don’t really want to be subjected to the whole grey jog bottoms debacle again do we?! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Who needs a popcorn maker? Especially one that is £99? And why would you put it in the movie room? Even if you have a popcorn maker and a cinema room, you would still make your snacks in the kitchen and take them with you. As that's where you will be getting your drinks too. No one would have the popcorn maker on while watching the film. Everything is constantly for show

Reactions: 25
I think I'm slowly converting my husband. I've just shown him the bingo video and he's cracking up.🤣🤣🤣 so am I. It just gets even more pathetic and funny the more you watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also I wish she would stop calling it an orangery. As per Wikipedia Sophie:

An orangery or orangerie was a room or a dedicated building on the grounds of fashionable residences of Northern Europe from the 17th to the 19th centuries where orange and other fruit trees were protected during the winter, as a very large form of greenhouse or conservatory

Your house is not fashionable nor do you have (or will have) any trees. It is not an orangery. You're trying to look posh but you will never be because you're a little grey crushed velvet & joggers chav

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes Soph, we KNOW you read here you despicable, unrelatable, greedy, tone deaf twit!
What goes around comes around eh? Enjoy itttt whilst it lasts!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
⭐Tattler's EUROVISION Voting Update⭐ @Wize Owl

Right out in front with her lead increasssching to a whopping 93 points is Fiddle (musscht be the staging and her provocative dancing in front of Inch) 😆

Followed by: Hennerz - 53 points, The bleeping Fluffheads - 49 points, Sopha - 39 points, Jimbobcreepyslob - 37 points, & Acorn Mannz (feat. Wormington) - 23 points.

Link post to Vote: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...judice-shell-fleece-anyone.29899/post-9758103 👍🎶
View attachment 1264769
Fannnnnnk yoooooou schooo much for the updatesssss Schweeet’arrrrt. Had an emergency crop up to help a friend out with, russsshed off my foootzzz......and breathe.

It looksssssh like Fiddle might be victoriousssssh. I wassss hoping the bleeping floofheads might have won and then broken free in celebration of having to put up with scrubbers mummaz indecent behaviour.

I ssschall prepare a victory schpeech for Fiddle and Mr Orangery for the morning 🎶🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.