Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the fact she has to fawn over men that work and men at work 😂😭 knowing full well she has a live in nanny as a husband 🙃 my husband is an electrician, in the trades business, and he’s very attractive and that’s not just me being biased 😂, I couldn’t imagine what I would do if his face was plastered all over social media for some two toothed followers of Hinch to be dribbling all over him 🙃 she thrives off of embarrassing Jamie, and the poor bloke must have a fetish for it to be allowing it in all honestly. I don’t see this marriage lasting much longer, she’s on the up, she’s bored, she doesn’t like the married mother life at all. Either she’ll have an affair or he’ll just finally have enough and I bloody hope he does have enough to prevent the embarrassment that comes with a partner cheating (weepy Al should’ve taken note) I know he’s clearly not the most innocent considering the fact he was in a relationship but still! Marriage and being unfaithful is a completely different kind of pain
Two toothed followers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Quote from my post on the last thread but . . . Did I just get my first ever bingo?? 😭😭😭

“I mean if she was going for a cigar and whiskey room kinda thing like Suzanne Jackson’s it might just make sense. But a movie room is about dark colours, sound system, interesting media lighting, reclining or comfy seats and maybe if you’re going to be extra and faff around then popcorn/mini fridge/ snack station.”

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Most if not all instagram influencers are as subtle as a brick but old sopha is so bleeping tone deaf on every single subject its almost impressive.
Cost of living crisis - spends money like its going out of fashion
Housing crisis - owns 2 houses
Energy prices through the roof - under floor heating, lights on in both houses constantly
Lockdowns - barely mentioned
Womens equality - behaves like a 1950s housewife/ chavvy slut
Its bizarre, she isnt living in the same universe let alone world as the majority of people in the UK right now 😬 her relatablity is totally gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Please can someone share the bingo video so I can see 😂
Go to the first post in this thread, @Pollyanna263 linked it near the top.

Reactions: 8
Most if not all instagram influencers are as subtle as a brick but old sopha is so bleeping tone deaf on every single subject its almost impressive.
Energy prices through the roof - under floor heating, lights on in both houses constantly
Its bizarre, she isnt living in the same universe let alone world as the majority of people in the UK right now 😬 her relatablity is totally gone.
not forgetting the 2 radiators in the hippos shower room 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There are times, time which I annoy myself for giving this no mark way too much. Too much attention and too much time.
The reason I keep up to date her etc is because I'm simply waiting for the day this madness ends.
I cannot fathom the adoration her Hinchers continue to have.
I've Just been looking through Bowel banes account and had a little cry.
I just can't imagine what she's going through ❤
Then you have the vacuous, lazy, self satisfied, entitled liar that is Sophie Hinchliffe.
She doesn't shred one bit of kindness whilst preaching be kind.
Sorry for typos!
She just frustrates me so much.

Reactions: 10
My thoughts.

Crying when she's pulled up on things to gain sympathy with the huns.
Gaynor comes on and she's a nasty cow.
Acting prudish i.e. watching the film 365 days.
Acting like a witch on heat towards these lads.

Her character changes like the seasons

Reactions: 20
Go to the first post in this thread, @Pollyanna263 linked it near the top.

Wtf she threw them up in the air to get the camera on her??? Wtf have I just watched 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of course she got a popcorn machine the showy new money mare. Who the duck eats so much popcorn they need their own machine? Oh right, no one.

Reactions: 22
I'm thinking size 5 for Lonnie is quite large for his age...perhaps he's older than she makes out 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hiiii!! Saw I was tagged in a previous thread! I am here! I’ve been a bit of a lurker but I’m back now catching up on Hinch and all of her falseness!!
is the popcorn machine gifted? So dangerous for under 5s!! Not to mention the price of the bloody thing! As others have said… so tone deaf! I’ve got staff being laid off at work and she’s flaunting her ill gotten gains…grim grim grim!!!

Maybe I’m slumming it, but I have a saucepan, oil and corn. Works for me!
Literally my thing at the moment! I’m craving popcorn and snacking on it every night! Just a saucepan from IKEA with some ordinary popping corn, oil in the pan, pop the lid on… hey presto!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Where I work we call that sexual harassment.

Women have been fighting tirelessly for years calling out behaviour like this from men and asking for it to be taken seriously and she’s carrying on like she’s in an episode of Carry On Up The Orangery with Sid James 🙄 Sorry…it’s been a long day….a long week…all I have left to say not so eloquently is ….

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.