Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These poor kids even Lonnie getting his first pair of shoes is shown to the world!!! 😔😔

Edit to say her 3.5bots 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
omg we had a pig toastie maker and it use to oink when the toastie was done but me and my sister use to fight over it and the head fell off 😂 ahh memories!
Yep that was the one.
Much better than the current 'crimpet' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guilty conscience eh soph after another day of perving at your workmen 🙄🙄 remembered you're a married woman??!!!
Cue all the sheep with their "you two are couple goals" etc ....Pass the sick bucket 🤮🤮🤮🤮 They're so not 💯🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Either that photos got a filter on it or Jamie has got very smooth womanly hands 🤣🤣🤣
This jingle from the fairy liquid advert springs to mind:

Now hands that do dishes can feel soft as your face,
with mild green Fairy Liquid..

We all know it’s his hands in those pink marigolds - he couldn’t do a hard days graft like that team of men building the orangery can 😉 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is 'Mr Orangery ' in reference to the colour of his heavily filtered hands that have never seen a days decent labour .x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm thinking size 5 for Lonnie is quite large for his age...perhaps he's older than she makes out 🤭
as much as I hate the clawy grabby bint - it’s not too unusual. My 18 year old was a size 4.5 at 10.5 months(early walker, great fun especially when they make a run for it in a shopping centre). And my 16 year old was a 5.5 at the same age(bypassed the crawling phase, didn’t move fast enough). Also, remember, she’s not very truthful about her own flippers…

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1264906
Been on Tattle have we Soph?
Netflix and curry with your husband but first you have to stage and take photos of your hands, getting the angles just right for insta then next you need to spend time editing the photo adding filters, words to look like you love him, changing the brightness etc and upload to the internet ... Ooohhh so spontaneous and romantic 🤣 couple goals right there 🤣 while the rest of those that are currently loved up on the sofa are snuggling, holding hands, talking and not taking photos to upload to the internet for a view count 🤣 I know which one I prefer 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.