Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with this woman and her total disregard for Ron’s safety?

It’s either:

A. Her narcissistic personality leads her to believe that she is always right and anyone with an ounce of sense are trolls. You can’t argue with a narcissist or convince them otherwise.

B. She seriously cannot see the danger through her Disney covered eyeballs. Someone close to her should be putting their futz down and making sure that boy is safe. Shame on all of them enabling this.

C. She is that obsessed with Tattle that she is on a constant mission to prove us wrong even though Ron could be seriously injured or worse.

I personally think it’s all of the above. It’s a tragedy waiting to happen and I hope to God it doesn’t.

Edited to add: Did you also see how the middle one almost knocked the brown one off their feet as they were galloping towards Ron?! This alone should be enough to stop this stupidity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The only way soph will stop is when poor Ron gets battered by one of them, until then she doesn’t give a tit about him

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Is it wrong, I'm REALLY feeling sorry for the Camels.

That garden, is not even close to being big enough for them, they prefer to live in a big herd (3 is the minimum you can get away with)

Willing to bet they aren't handled, they aren't taken out for walks (enrichment) and they aren't given any boundaries. They are probably hugely overfed, given far too much sugar (carrots) and a boring diet.

It's a bleeping tit life

Reactions: 47
I saw her pans at Tescho #ad yesterday.

They're only fit for a toddlers mud kitchen. Absolutely tit quality and flimsy. The type where you're eating the teflon coating after a couple of uses.

What a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christ the night, STILL letting Ron get up close and personal with the WW.
She doesn't have a clue. Honestly I can barely look.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I saw her pans at Tescho #ad yesterday.

They're only fit for a toddlers mud kitchen. Absolutely tit quality and flimsy. The type where you're eating the teflon coating after a couple of uses.

What a witch
Why does she have pans in her "range " does she know how to use them ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has total double standards. Filming the workmen and saying she won’t post it, yet she does! However, when Eileen Lamb of the Autism Cafe shared her plagiarised post which covered Ron’s face, Mrs Hinch asked her to remove it! She’s a nasty piece of work. Brands should drop her and the Daily Mail should shame her…
Anything for a bit of content Hunch. 🤬
My husband is a craftsman and he would be mortified if he was filmed doing an honest days work.
Peel your own layabout husband off of the sofa and film him you sad witch and leave other people's partners out of the picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did that middle white one try to bite the brown one?

She really is dangerous, not only to her followers (hacks and such like) but now her son.

and Ron is in the same coat and pjs as the other day.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry if it’s already been said, but far too much to scroll through, I’m just so incredibly happy that Poundland are now pushing Kim Woodburn and her cleaning range as the “original cleaning Queen” I nearly took a photo but I just smiled and walked away, to use that heading feels very much like they’ve had enough of Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my word, she’ll put her name to anything won’t she 🙄 Well here’s a new range for you Soph, something you’re constantly flogging..
38F6C16F-7E41-457A-8D7B-9D1F0429F57E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.