Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When we’re reading about children as old as 10 being mauled and killed by dogs, and she’s letting 3 large and heavy animals chase her pre-schooler. That video needs to be seen by someone, we can’t all be horrible trolls, that’s now in my opinion becoming neglectful and seriously endangering Ronnie. I feel so sick and so angry for the poor boy, just one trample from one of them on his tummy or his neck or head and it’s not worth thinking about, and this stupid woman is filming it!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
When we’re reading about children as old as 10 being mauled and killed by dogs, and she’s letting 3 large and heavy animals chase her pre-schooler. That video needs to be seen by someone, we can’t all be horrible trolls, that’s now in my opinion becoming neglectful and seriously endangering Ronnie. I feel so sick and so angry for the poor boy, just one trample from one of them on his tummy or his neck or head and it’s not worth thinking about, and this stupid woman is filming it!
I've literally just been reading about a THREE year old being attacked and killed by a dog in Greater Manchester. But yes, top parenting letting him be alone with 3 alpacas that could kill him in seconds. She's a real inspirational mummy. She needs professionals to help her parent, ASAP.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’ll be interesting to see what happens when they’re shorn. They aren’t used to being handled so I don’t imagine they’ll be very cooperative. It could be difficult even for an experienced alpaca person.

Reactions: 21
Fucks sake why can't he just dig about in the flowerbed for worms? Doesn't he have his own "veg patch" corner and a bleeping mud kitchen for Christ's sake??? Why does it always have to her overly constricted, controlled play with her?

Let him be a child for the love of God.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is her washing machine drawer always caked in shite? I clean mine about three times a year and there’s only a bit of residue in there. No mold or crud.

Reactions: 43
Why is her washing machine drawer always caked in shite? I clean mine about three times a year and there’s only a bit of residue in there. No mold or crud.
It's the products she uses that are full of animal fat which builds up. Wouldn't surprise me either if she uses twice or three times the suggested amount for each wash.

Reactions: 30
Nice to see sophas consistent with the questionable parenting, letting the kid run with the feral livestock. Can’t say I’m an expert on wooly wankers but any old viewer can see this as an Accident waiting to happen?

Reactions: 18
My heart was in my mouth watching that clip. She really is a sandwich short of a picnic, they will turn on her and the kids yet, i do not trust that filthy animals 😕

Reactions: 12
She really needs to stop using all that crap in her washing. Imagine how the clothes must feel 🤢. That ‘outdoorables’ also says it can leave clothes flammable!! I wash and descale my machine every 8 weeks and it’s never like that.

Reactions: 13
Because she uses loads of fabric conditioner. It's mainly animal fat. I don't use conditioner and couldn't tell you when I last cleaned my wash powder drawer.

I also work full time and don't have my mum babysit me, my kids or husband. I can barely be arsed to put a wash on tbh.

Reactions: 20
Literally the most pointless play tray I've seen. He's bloody 3, give him multicoloured paper, tissue paper, crafts, a glue stick, scissors that have all the different kid blades to make zigzag, wiggly, normal, and let him go wild for a bit.

If he likes bugs then there's endless places you can get an outdoor bug explorer kit, you get a little magnifying glass, a cup, tweezers, loads of little bits for him to capture worms or spiders from the garden before learning that it's important to let them go again. My kids love theirs. But no, he's alright with a cup full of compost from a bag not your garden and 5 fake worms.

Reactions: 24
Arggghhh another controlled activity for poor Ron when she started grabbing at him I wanted to put my hand through my phone and slap the bleep. Let him learn and do things for himself ffs women

Reactions: 29
Her washing machine drawer is filthy.

I’ve never known someone’s to be that dirty before!

Grubby cow. I bet her clothes smell of damp wet dog too 🤢

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry if it’s already been said, but far too much to scroll through, I’m just so incredibly happy that Poundland are now pushing Kim Woodburn and her cleaning range as the “original cleaning Queen” I nearly took a photo but I just smiled and walked away, to use that heading feels very much like they’ve had enough of Hinch 😂
Ha it does!

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, what is it going to take to stop her letting her toddler run around with three wild animals?? She can't even keep them out of the feed shed where they are not supposed to be! One of those kids is going to end up in A&E or worse. Mark my words.

Are we really meant to believe Ronnie chopped up that whole leaf? Most likely (as with all toddlers) he had a couple of snips and got bored and then she sat there cutting up the rest like a complete saddo. Also, why is she confining his messy play to that one little tray? She's always banging on about how much she loves fields and tit. Why not put on your rainy day gear and head out to see some real wildlife. Instead of boring plastic worms in that little tray of sadness.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.