Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people stop reacting to hinch putting rob in danger she might (MIGHT) stop doing it.
She probably only does it for our benefit
I agree, in that alot of what she does is to get a reaction, however, child endangerment should also be called out. Honestly, what sort of parent would do this?

Reactions: 16
Anything for a bit of content Hunch. 🤬
My husband is a craftsman and he would be mortified if he was filmed doing an honest days work.
Peel your own layabout husband off of the sofa and film him you sad witch and leave other people's partners out of the picture.
That's it isn't it, she didn't think if the builders had any partners or wives.

Reactions: 12
Nice bit of child endangerment on a Monday morning, but why is she allowing Ron to run around in slippers and a coat. It's damp where I am but very warm 🙄

Reactions: 11
If people stop reacting to hinch putting rob in danger she might (MIGHT) stop doing it.
She probably only does it for our benefit
if that’s true then there are really no words left to describe her.

What worries me is, how many near-misses have there been that she’s just not shown on Instagram?

Reactions: 14
duck off with your play trays Hunch. There's no way Ronnie cut those leaves into such small pieces. If you're not going to let him play and explore properly just don't film it!
twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she always grabbing him? I’m no expert but wouldn’t it be better if she lets him hold the leaf too if it’s really to help his motor skills or whatever they are called.
0C9FFA28-9AB9-4A64-A1C1-160D72B050C4.jpeg

Reactions: 26
Endangers Ron - advertises her Tesco range and it’s back to these bloody play tray things - can’t Ron just play with his normal toys as well? Not that I want to see that sweet, innocent little boy on her IG account at all. She’s just using him.

They all could charge and stomp on him at any time! My heart stopped when I saw them running towards him

Reactions: 16
Ffs - let him go dig in the garden and find earthworms, stop jabbing at the boy and let him be a child ffs

Reactions: 25
HAHAHAHAHA her compost from her garden.

I didn't know you could compost fake plants.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why’s he not just digging for worms in the garden 😂 or looking for snails.. when we had a compost bin it smelt like arse and the compost looked nothing like that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He could have the time of his life in the new garden.

Climbing frame or play house, slide, swing, trampoline, mud kitchen, water table with cups etc, sand pit with spades, diggers, dumper trucks. Bubbles. A patch of mud which is his to dig in / bury his toys / just expire naturally.

But no. It’s got 3 unpredictable alpacas running loose.

Reactions: 37
I somehow don't think that they are peices of leaves that Ron cut up. Seemed too perfect for a child to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.