Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be nothing but Lennie is wearing the same socks in this morning's stories and in the walking grid post, so these could've been from the same day

Reactions: 20
So the morning videos from Saturday, Sunday and today were all filmed at the same time and just been shown on three different days to spread the content out. Boys wearing the same Pjs and coats as when they teleported from Greyskull to the Farm, photo of the bench yesterday in sunshine despite the actual weather being grey, featured again this morning but this time with the boys sat on it. Same blue sky though.
She definitely gone part time.

Reactions: 25
Mrs Hinch, the woman who repeatedly puts her toddler in danger. ♥ Again, I can't understand why companies want this horrible person represent their brands.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
I believe she is too. I actually think she may have been called out by them. I think she’s close geographically now too and she gave too much away. I may be wrong but some of the last things she posted made it sound like they could now be neighbours.
I agree she is close to them but think she is too clever to get caught out!!

Hope she is back soon

Reactions: 29
Stupid bint doesn't learn her lesson with the bucktooth bastards does she?

Ronald wearing his slippers to run about in Llama tit - that's nice.

Sky looks nice and blue under the clouds. Can anyone from Maldonia confirm weather for us fat cows?

• Haha
Say “bye boyzzz Ron” Well done Ron you performing monkey and there’s Lonnie with his dummy again, why?? Stupid woman 😡

Oh good jaysis my heart stopped there when them bleeping floofheads started running 🤬 stupid bint

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Can we put something on every post so the thread comes up top on google, like

Mrs Hinch alpacas Hinch Farm constantly putting her son in danger with livestock

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They are despicable parents to endanger Ronnie's safety yet again. They have NO idea how dangerous those livestock, NOT PETS, could be.

Why won't they take their heads out of their backsides and do something right for once and protect him?

• Heart
Anyone else's heart stopped there for a minute, that poor boy is going to get trampled over by those fluffy wankers! 😩
This is really upsetting to see. Has Mrs Hinch got some kind of disorder? I don’t mean to offend anyone but several experienced alpaca keepers, myself included, have said this is not safe. I wondered if she had disordered thinking? I knew someone similar and I can’t remember the name of it but this person would read about a topic for several months then proclaim to be an expert in it. This was a repeat cycle of new hobbies, jobs, fads. They had a breakdown eventually and they don’t have custody of their children now. It really reminds me of Mrs Hinch.

I am tempted to email from our website with some guidance tips about not leaving children under 8 (roughly) further than grabbing distance. I’m trying to play devils advocate here and be balanced, going by older posts I’m concerned it would be miserable for me. They have such a tiny space to, they must be utterly miserable. Poor animals.

• Sad
Reactions: 62
And there's mummaz putting her precious little boy at risk again, she might aswell just let Ronnie run across a busy road 🤷‍♀️

She needs to learn more words than hahaha dahhhhhlin. Think she's the one with speech issues, not Ronnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This is really upsetting to see. Has Mrs Hinch got some kind of disorder? I don’t mean to offend anyone but several experienced alpaca keepers, myself included, have said this is not safe. I wondered if she had disordered thinking? I knew someone similar and I can’t remember the name of it but this person would read about a topic for several months then proclaim to be an expert in it. This was a repeat cycle of new hobbies, jobs, fads. They had a breakdown eventually and they don’t have custody of their children now. It really reminds me of Mrs Hinch.

I am tempted to email from our website with some guidance tips about not leaving children under 8 (roughly) further than grabbing distance. I’m trying to play devils advocate here and be balanced, going by older posts I’m concerned it would be miserable for me. They have such a tiny space to, they must be utterly miserable. Poor animals.
Yes she has narcissistic personality disorder.

Grandiose sense of self-importance ✔
Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur ✔
Needs constant praise and admiration✔
Sense of entitlement✔
Exploits others without guilt or shame✔
Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others✔

I hope that helps 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If people stop reacting to hinch putting rob in danger she might (MIGHT) stop doing it.
She probably only does it for our benefit

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t know how her so called followers can’t see the constant lies and bullshit she’s shovelling!

‘Moved for privacy/security reasons’ yet shows every detail of her house and garden to the world! Shows her son on the toilet, lies about him for content and constantly put him in danger with 3 alpacas! They aren’t cute little floofies you stupid tart they are livestock that can cause serious injury in a split second. Doesn’t matter how stupid or innocent they look or how ‘well you know and trust them’ 🙄 They are dangerous animals and you clearly know duck all about the breed if you allow them to run free around your child!

Image, money and status is all you give a tit about! You seriously need a reality check and I pray that someone gives you one before that innocent little boy who you exploit daily for sympathy and to keep your followers on side gets hurt!

I’m tired of seeing this stupid cow get everything she ‘dreamed of’ by lies and insulting innocent people by her false character she portrays.

Unfortunately until the witch gets enough money to fund her lifestyle for the rest of her life she will continue to insult innocent people, insult mental health, treat people with no respect, cry troll when anyone call her out, continue to use whatever ‘trend’ is popular to stay ‘relatable’ and focus on her bank balance and not care if she exploits her kids to tit sandwich her ads and brags on her stories.

By Christmas she will have a big house, a balcony, all newly furnished, not have any bills to worry about, her garden will be complete with a hot tub, shepherds hut, expensive furniture, pergolas, more innocent animals stuffed into her garden to create her ‘farm’ with over the top expensive door decorations and posing for the perfect family photos while saying “I can’t believe it guyyyys!”. Then still try and pretend she’s relatable 🙄

Just wait for the tide to turn and for the stupid sheep to take their blinkers off and see her true colours. Her so called dream will turn into her worst nightmare and she will have no one to blame but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.